Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 28,521 to 28,540 of 69,992

link3710

@IceClimbers Spyro is the one game that is more or less confirmed in my opinion. Don't know when it'll be announced, but unless Crash burns out on launch, I can't imagine why they wouldn't.

@Grumblevolcano Well, as someone who has only gotten two of the last gen ports so far, I don't think it's comparable? If only because we're actually getting good sized 3rd party support, I don't think I've ever had this many 3rd party games in the first year of a Nintendo console, or this many indies. I'm still trying to play through my backlog from last year though, so I'm in the minority that doesn't mind a few shallow months if it means I can buy stuff I missed.

In more fun news, apparently Mario Tennis Aces is getting a demo next week! Can't wait to try it out for myself.

link3710

Buizel

People are so desperate for Nintendo news that they're reporting on a name removal...

I think I'm going a little mad with all the "leaks" / rumours at the moment tbh.

At least 2'8".

Ryu_Niiyama

@Buizel You may want to take my approach. I ignore all that stuff and just wait till E3.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Buizel

@Ryu_Niiyama Haha well, on one hand I do think people take it too far. On the other hand, I am here and I don't like to miss out, so...

I can't say I'm a fan of leaks though - it's always better direct (no pun intended) from the source. Imagine if some of Nintendo's best reveals (Twilight Princess E3 2004, Cloud in Smash...) were leaked beforehand.

Edited on by Buizel

At least 2'8".

-Green-

My children, this is just the beginning

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

UnknownReader

Does Sega not liking Nintendo? Suddenly remember about this old game Two Point Hospital that will be "remake" for Steam ( not even PS ) and Publisher is Sega.
Ahhh... I think it's a fun game.

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

OorWullie

I enjoy all the pre-E3 rumours and "leaks" during the build up to the main event,it's all part of the experience. There actually hasn't been too much this year,at least in Nintendo land. I don't know if that's a good or a bad thing.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

JaxonH

Just got Battle Chasers Nightwar in the mail, as well as my import copy of One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 from the U.K. (gotta love region free).

Holding off on Banner Saga- I'd like to wait for a physical release of all 3 on Switch. Which if they don't end up doing, i'll just buy all three of them at that time.

Also, got my 512gb microSD card, finally. Half a terabyte of pure Switch storage goodness. 544gb in total between Switch internal and SD, actually. Some breathing room emerges.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Haruki_NLI

@JaxonH Kinda screwed up that you get Amazon packages from the UK in good time when I cant get crap from them on time despite being in the same country.

Or sometimes it just goes missing for days like Pokemon did despite being delivered yet not turning up for a week. Or the OTHER copy of Pokemon just left on my neighbours doorstep.

But hey, if its international they seem decent about it at least.

And that 544gb should last you a good long while. Ive used more than that on my PS4 yet there is barely anything on it.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

JaxonH

@YummyHappyPills
Well, all they have to do is ship to US and USPS takes over from there. The game did come out a little bit ago though.

I've got 200gb left of that 544gb (which is, let's be honest, more like 500gb usable space). Gonna have to start trimming the fat. LA Noire can get deleted, stick with cartridge (although it still requires large download so it would only free up about 14gb). Skyrim could go back to cartridge. Furi and Kirby and Pokken Tournament could revert back to cartridge, etc. And I would still keep those games as digital downloads on the spare 400gb micro SD I stash in the kickstand, so at least I would have access to them without taking the cartridges with me when I'm on the go. But the endgame is to get all of them onto a cartridge together once technology advances to the point where they make 1TB microSD cards. Or 1.5TB microSD cards.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

darkfenrir

@UnknownReader I kind of doubt Sega didn't like Nintendo, they are putting Shining Resonance: Refrain on Switch too (as well as in Japan), and there's also Valkyria Chronicles 4 (that comes with VC1 in Japan, not sure in other places).

Although their Shining Resonance's release date could use some work... :v

darkfenrir

UnknownReader

@darkfenrir I've completely forgotten about Valkyria Chronicles 4 (it's on my save for later Amazon list)! Did not notice or check this Shining Resonance: Refrain out.

Guess I have to gather some people to request Two Point Hospital to be release on console.... ah but do they listen or are they like another Level-5?

My Brain, eyes, and fingers are not team player. They don't coordinate with each other.

OorWullie

@YummyHappyPills I've ordered tons of stuff from Amazon locally and internationally for over 10 years and never had a single issue with them. Well once I did actually ,my Wii U shipped to Thailand came minus some of games/accessories that were in the listing. I knew when ordering though the listing was a mistake and was far too good to be true. As expected I received what I thought I would but Amazon still gave me a hefty refund to the equivalent of the missing items and an apology. They are by far my favourite company to order stuff from. Just last week I ordered 6 T-shirts and a cap on Wednesday afternoon ,from 5 different sellers. Every item arrived Thursday morning in time for my flight on Friday morning. I don't know how many times they've let you down but even twice would be really bad luck.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

darkfenrir

@UnknownReader Shining Resonance: Refrain is a lot like Tales of gameplay from what I see... although the story seems far more generic. (Then again Tales of never really break the mold so... shrugs).

Personally I love the dragons and music themes though, it looks good, the music feels good, and so on xD

But not sure about that though, I'll just say... good luck. I still hope that one day they release those PSO Nova or something to consoles and localize them.

darkfenrir

Haruki_NLI

@OorWullie I can give a comprehensive list.

Sonic Forces - Didn't tell me there was a payment issue nor attempted again until notifying me on launch day

Pokemon Ultra Moon - Said delivered on launch day. Post never came, showed up a week later.

Pokemon Ultra Sun + Zygarde Core Plush - Said delivered, wasn't even put in the box clearly marked parcels for if I'm not in. Instead was left on my neighbours doorstep with no indication. Said was delivered to occupant on Amazon.

Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 - Ordered it, all good. Messaged later that the item wasn't in stock and hadn't been for some time.

My order of Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for Switch is listed for launch day delivery, which I doubt but we will see. Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker is listed for June 17th delivery.

UnknownReader

@darkfenrir ah, Tales of I played and like it so probably will be interested in Shining Resonance, It's out on PS4, right? So might just watch some gameplay later.

I am not sure too about getting localize game from Sega either. I mean many fans ask for Ryū ga Gotoku Ishin and Kenzan! but they never bother to listen. I've already played Kenzan. Here hoping for Ishin localize.
Funny is that they release PSO Nova in Chinese version but no plan for the west.

darkfenrir

@UnknownReader It's out on PS4 in Japan yeah, and the original in PS3 never came out of Japan too... so all of the gameplays should be in Japan xD

Sega is kinda weird overall for me... then again I don't really follow Sega's published / developed games. Hmm...

And for Chinese version, I think it's because Japanese -> Chinese isn't too far out?

darkfenrir

OorWullie

@YummyHappyPills That's really bad. It's not just the courier they use for your region that can be blamed then. When I'm in the UK my parcels are usually delivered by DPD and funnily enough the delivery guy for them lives in the cul-de-sac behind my parents house.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

Haruki_NLI

@OorWullie Yeah. Sometimes it's Yodel. Sometimes it's Royal Mail (Who from ANY OTHER STORE are really good) sometimes DPD.

But Amazon themselves continually screw things up and it blows my mind.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic