Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 28,361 to 28,380 of 69,995

GrailUK

@Aozz101x @Ryu_Niiyama Hori are releasing a drum kit!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Zuljaras

One more question for you guys. If I download the additional download on my SD card for a game like DooM, L.A Noir, Wolfenstein 2 and give that SD card to another person will it work for them too?

toiletduck

Anti-Matter wrote:

Updated trailer of Sushi Striker Switch & 3DS

Wow that really looks more and more like an awful and cheap mobile game… It gets worse with every piece of news. Can’t believe this is not a triple C indie instead of an actual Nintendo 1st party.

I mean, I won’t judge anyonefor liking it (tastes differ) and I’m all for casual/multiplayer games, but… Nintendo? Really? Maybe it’s just because I don’t like sushi 😉

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

Anti-Matter

@toiletduck
Actually Sushi Strikers somewhat looked interesting.
Good games it doesn't always with AAA graphics. Gameplay >>>> graphics.

Anti-Matter

Zuljaras

I read on the Nintendo support page this - "We recommend using a single microSD card with your Nintendo Switch console. If you run out of space, you can copy over all the data to a larger microSD card.
Keep in mind that downloadable software saved to multiple microSD cards cannot be combined later into a single microSD card."

So why is it not possible to combine the data from 2 small cards into one big or something like that?

Spoony_Tech

Zuljaras wrote:

One more question for you guys. If I download the additional download on my SD card for a game like DooM, L.A Noir, Wolfenstein 2 and give that SD card to another person will it work for them too?

Nope, that data is tied to your system and yours alone.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Zuljaras

@Spoony_Tech Ok ... that is disappointing. I see no reason to be like that. It is not like you need Nintendo account to download that data. Why should it be bound to the damn console?

For eShop stuff I understand but for something that only requires internet connection ONCE ... disappointing

The dream of making a half-physical game full physical games is impossible now because of that stupid console lock. Those updates/patches should be treated like the videos and screenshots on the Switch.

Edited on by Zuljaras

EvilLucario

@toiletduck On the contrary, it actually looks better and better the more they show it off, and I'm not even going to buy the game because it's not what I'm after. Fully animated and voiced cutscenes, online play, lots of stages, etc. It's disingenuous to call it "C-tier quality" so soon. Hands-on previews are also positive too. It's definitely not going to have the biggest budget out there, but it'll most likely be a good game.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

I still think Star Fox Grand Prix is going to lead to Federation Force style backlash irrelevant of how good the actual game is. Like Federation Force could've been the best co-op shooter in existence and the backlash would've been exactly the same as it was back at E3 2015 simply because it's not a standard Metroid game.

The main advantage Mario + Rabbids had was that Mario games are released so often that the only criteria people have is whether it's a good game.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

TheTetrisGuy

Here’s the English trailer.

That was quicker than I expected, lol.

Just a geek that likes video games, and spends to much time playing Smash Bros. and Fortnite.

“Listen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.” – Iron Man

link3710

@TheTetrisGuy Everytime that game shows up, it just looks better and better. I'm really hopeful for Camelot to have finally delivered this time.

link3710

Harmonie

Poor Luigi, I'd much rather play as Luigi than Mario. Oh well, I guess at least it isn't another "princess gets kidnapped" plot. Still, the story mode looks drastically different from the RPGs of the GBC/GBA Mario sports titles, and that really makes me less interested in it.

Harmonie

Nintendo Network ID: WoodwindsRock

Pazzo-TheFool

If Retro is making this supposed racing game, I see no reason for it to get backlash. With Fed. Force we hadn't seen a Prime game in forever, but Star Fox got a Wii U game. Maybe Star Fox needs to evolve, change up its formula. Imagine if it was practically a Star Fox game with laps. You would still shoot enemies, just while trying to outpace your enemies.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Grumblevolcano

@Pazzo-ZaFool The comparison is generally Metroid Other M to Star Fox Zero. I think it's harsh on the Star Fox side, especially as the main complaint about Zero is the controls.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Spoony_Tech

@Grumblevolcano Timing is everything. If they had waited till they announced Prime 4 to announce Fed Force everyone would've been totally fine with that. The timing for Star Fox is horrible imo. Nobody expected this. They need to be at E3 and knock it out of the park or the backlash will be loud for sure.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@Spoony_Tech Exactly, Star Fox Grand Prix would've been in a much better position if Star Fox Zero was very well received and Nintendo had already announced a F-Zero game for Switch.

Grumblevolcano

kkslider5552000

Grumblevolcano wrote:

The comparison is generally Metroid Other M to Star Fox Zero. I think it's harsh on the Star Fox side, especially as the main complaint about Zero is the controls.

Star Fox Zero is legitimately a more fun video game than Other M. Or at the very least, the Arwing levels certainly are.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Grumblevolcano

@kkslider5552000 I liked Star Fox Zero, the main thing I would've wanted added is online multiplayer that works similar to the local multiplayer in Star Fox 64 3D.

Grumblevolcano

link3710

Considering how many requests I see for Star Fox Zero ported with fixed controls, it really seems that the consensus isn't that it was a bad game at it's core.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic