Haruki_NLI

@JaxonH

Edited on by Haruki_NLI

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Haruki_NLI

@DarthNocturnal There's no point in being overly excited as you say yet people tell me off for being cautiously optimistic that it wont be the best thing ever? XD

I'm not worried. But I'm not excited. I need to see it. However everyone has an opinion on everything whether they know it or not. My opinion is "It could be good" but I'm not jumping on the hype train because of the people making it.

IceClimbers

I should point out Sellars isn't the source for all that. He's just summarizing today's rumours (though probably trying to pass it off as his own).

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

JaxonH

@YummyHappyPills
Marcus Sellers... ok. I wouldn't trust that guy if it meant saving my life. Every single thing he has said has been wrong, or on rare occasion, correct but piggybacking off someone else.

And I'm not really a skeptic when it comes to leakers. I fully understand the nature of the business- like espionage, they deal in a currency of rumor and hearsay. And even being right 25% of the time seems awfully credible to me.

But that guy? Any words he says goes in one ear and out the other. I'd sooner believe he piggybacks off of a rumor and tosses in whatever he thinks sounds legitimate to make it seem as if he has credible info

edit
But let me be perfectly clear (stated in consise, Obama-like voice): this is one instance in which I would love nothing more than to be proven wrong. Please, please let me be wrong. I need that Metroid Prime Trilogy

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

EvilLucario

I would pay full price for a Metroid Prime Trilogy port to Switch. It can just be the same game in 480p and I'd still buy it.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

IceClimbers

@JaxonH See above. Not his rumor. It's from Jason Schreir at Kotaku iirc.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Haruki_NLI

Personally I just think the Trilogy is coming because that's easy money and a good way to prepare people for the 4th game, especially given the last one release 11 years ago at this point.

JaxonH

@IceClimbers
Ya that's his MO. Steal other's info, not knowing whether it's true or not, and pass it off as his own.

But if that came from someone legit, I will start doing cartwheels in my bedroom (and likely break my neck, but you can bet I'll still be playing Metroid Prime in a body cast if it actually happens)

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Anti-Matter

Updated trailer of Sushi Striker Switch & 3DS

The voice of Musashi (Main character) is somewhat like Naruto. ๐Ÿ˜€
The Pokemon like creatures are Sushigami (God of Sushi).

Edit: Another video of Sushi Striker Demo gameplay.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

TheTetrisGuy

Aces pre launch tournament got a date! And a cool trailer too. Itโ€™s all Japan only, I would expect details for other regions in the coming weeks.

https://nintendoeverything.com/mario-tennis-aces-pre-launch-o...

Just a geek that likes video games, and spends to much time playing Smash Bros. and Fortnite.

โ€œListen, smile, agree, and then do whatever you were gonna do anyway.โ€ โ€“ Iron Man

Aozz101x

@TheTetrisGuy this was my favorite thing from the trailer.

Untitled

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

kkslider5552000

Speaking of devs who always make good games, y'all are still sleeping on indieszero. Sushi Striker's probably gonna be a really good game, based on their track record and what I heard from people who played it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

meleebrawler

@Aozz101x Yeah... this story in Aces is already looking way more intense than any other featured in a Mario sports title. Beats Bowser simply causing trouble for the hell of it again, I suppose.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Aozz101x

taiko has a release date (July 19, 2018) and is getting Kirby and Inkling as performance characters
https://nintendoeverything.com/taiko-drum-master-nintendo-swi...

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

OorWullie

Just watched the Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon trailer on the Japanese Eshop. It really took me by surprise just how good it looks ,like the best retro Castlevania you never played.

The amount of really good/promising looking indie games coming before the end of May is unreal. Just to name a few

Yonder: The Cloud Catcher
The Banner Saga
Runner 3
Disco Dodgeball
Punch Club
Yoku's Island Express
Die for Valhalla
Milanoir
Yesterdays Origins
Smoke & Sacrifice
Curse of the Moon
and more .....

All that on top of Ikaruga, Street Fighter Collection,Megaman Collection, Tennis World Tour , Little Nightmares, Hyrule Warriors , Battle Chasers and Fallen Legion. No matter what way you look at it,that's an incredible line up of games for a single month and that's with a Dark Souls delay.

Then next month , Sushi Strikers, Mario Tennis ,Crash Trilogy, Wolfenstein and E3 as well as several more quality indies. This rate of releases will likely be the norm from now on too.

It's as good as it's ever been on any Nintendo console or handheld ever.

Edited on by OorWullie

๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ‡ง Mr Mustard ๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ญ
SW-6101-8403-1640

๐Ÿ•น๏ธ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards ๐Ÿ•น๏ธ

Therad

Regarding retro, I wouldn't be surprised if the original game have been cancelled. Retro haven't done anything in recent time to make me think they can pull of a grand game. Prime was over a decade ago, and both DKC games are really continuations of a known formula.

They might very well have tried to make a bigger project than they were capable of producing. And if starfox grand Prix is true, the backlash will be immense. It will not matter if it is a good game.

Edited on by Therad

Therad

Ryu_Niiyama

Aozz101x wrote:

taiko has a release date (July 19, 2018) and is getting Kirby and Inkling as performance characters
https://nintendoeverything.com/taiko-drum-master-nintendo-swi...

...Aaaaand there goes my money and free time. I won't be importing this time, just going to get it on the eshop since I play taiko games to death.Ka Don!

@OorWullie Agreed. I'm still recovering from last year and E3 is going to put me in financial ruin. Switch is a train with no breaks.

Edited on by Ryu_Niiyama

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

electrolite77

@IceClimbers

"Are they about to have Smash Bros, Fire Emblem, Yoshi, Pokemon, Star Fox Grand Prix, Metroid Prime Trilogy HD, and potentially even Ridge Racer 8 all release between August-December?"

Don't forget NSMBU DX as well.

If they want to sell 20 million systems and 100 million games in the Financial Year this year's line up has to be very strong, to a level beyond precedent.

Though personally I would expect one of them to drop into Feb/March 2019. Maybe Pokemon, or maybe Starfox GP isn't a 2018 game. As for Ridge and Mon Hun, they're third-party so will release whenever Capcom/Bamco want them to.

Xbox Gamertag - GJB77XBOX

Playstation ID - GJB77

Switch friend code - SW-5907-7972-1196

Nintendo network Username - GJB77

kkslider5552000

Tsurii wrote:

I'm honestly puzzled why people think Retro could make some kind of uber impressing "AAA title" anyway... Prime was hella bland to me, Echoes was good but nothing too impressive, Corruption was garbage and both Donkey Kong games were really good, but still nothing to write home about. People act like Retro have been putting out one massive thing after another just because they have this weird association of them being a "new Rare" or something (which I don't get either, but I also always disliked the N64 so it's not like I bothered playing even half of their games. Altho DKC never impressed me either)

You have a point about there not being sufficient proof that Retro should be making the type of grand and massive AAA game some people are expecting, but it's surrounded by living in some alternate universe where Retro hasn't made consistently beloved video games just because you didn't get it.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic