Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 27,121 to 27,140 of 34,550

JaxonH

@YummyHappyPills
Nobody said anything about 2 years.

People just noticed some games had 2020 in the title so it means games going at least 2 years into the future. Some of the games might not release for 15 years. All it would take is a simple application filing to be registered for release at an undisclosed date in the future.

Some of those do seem unlikely. But no matter how unlikely they look, if there's no explanation for the games that were correctly predicted... and no viable explanation as to how they were predicted...

Then it's a matter of simple logic, regardless of how believable or unbelievable someone finds a potential release to be.

And most of those you listed seem pretty likely. FIFA 19 is a sure bet. Crash was just announced against all odds, so anyone questioning a Crash remake should perhaps think again. Mii games would fall in line with Nintendo trying to pull in all demographics. The 1-2 Switch and casual 3DS gamer (Tomodachi Life) demographic.

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Final Fantasy XV, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Dragon Age Origins, Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

OorWullie

@YummyHappyPills Why is FIFA 19 hard to believe. I have no doubt whatsoever that will be released this year. Especially since the online service will be up and running by then. EA have already said they are happy with 18's sales and said they have more games to come.

If that list is legit then there are several titles in there that will make Nintendo fans happy . 1080 anyone? Supposedly every title from yesterday's Nindies Showcase was in the list from last month. I can believe titles have been added to it in the weeks since though to make it look more legit.

If it is true though then why on earth would Nintendo include so much data to be discovered by miners? Surely they must know by now if stuff is in there, no matter how well hidden it is, it will be found.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Harmonie

I still say that list is fake. It's a shame. I'd really like to see Kirby 64 remade. It's my favorite Kirby game by a wide margin. In fact, I haven't really even enjoyed the others. I'm sad that the Kirby 64 style ended with Kirby 64. =(

Harmonie

Knuckles-Fajita

@JaxonH Datamined codes for Nintendo Switch games that are due in the next two years or so.

Right at the top of that Imgur link.

No viable explanation to how some games were predicted?

The power of editing.

@link3710 FIFA 19 is on the BS pile as EA stated that they were not planning anything else until they saw demand for the sytem after a full 12 months, i.e. NOW. They wont be making a FIFA 19 in just 6 months, sorry.

Until EA comes out and says otherwise thats what we have to go on so lets take it from the horses mouth until stated otherwise.

Thats generally my rule with this things. Be sceptical until proven otherwise. And EA would only be greenlighting it in the past few weeks.

I am taking everything these companies say and the information presented in this leak as it is, with what has been supplied in terms of information, to come to these conclusions.

I may well be wrong on some things. Maybe EA changed their mind. Who can say until they do? But with what we know and the confirmed info we currently have that is my stance.

When said info changes, hey, thatll be great. But right now Im just basing expectations on what Im given.

Edited on by Knuckles-Fajita

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

49/50 followers - Sep 2

Grumblevolcano

While I don't think it would be called Mii Fit, I do think a Wii Fit successor on Switch will happen. Labo is proof that Nintendo's willing to go down that path again, the bigger question is whether they will focus too much on it like in the Wii era.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

JaxonH

@YummyHappyPills
Yes, right at the top. Which was clearly logically deduced by the games that had 2020 in the title.

Hence the or so.

It doesn't mean there won't be the odd exception, or even many exceptions. Just means there's definitive proof that the games go out at least for two years via the 2020 in the sports titles.

If you have evidence showing that a screen capture was edited, please share and let's drop it right now but if you don't then you're just speculating without evidence.

Again, I''m all for shooting this down if we can find proper evidence to put it in doubt. But let's not run with an unsupported hypothesis. Screencaps can't be edited. For one. So this would require

A finding evidence the actual screenshot was taken recently before IGN posted
B corroborate with original Reddit post and not assume IGN has properly vetted

Please pursue these paths and give all of us some credible evidence to go on. You could be the one to shut this down. But bring some tangible evidence, not speculation. You very well may be right, but as of right now you would only be right by a lucky guess. And that's not good enough. If you want to shut it down, that's what you'll need to do. Someone's going to either way.

I'm just going to wait until someone reports back, because I honestly don't care about it that much to waste my time when somebody else is going to do it anyways

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate, Final Fantasy XV, Xenoblade Chronicles 2 Torna
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

kobashi100

Of course FIFA 19 will release on switch. The World Cup DLC will be announced with the other console releases soon enough.

FIFA 18 on switch is selling more on switch on a weekly basis over PS4 in Japan by the way.

kobashi100

RR529

Woot! It's about time to get lost in JRPGs! Atelier, South Park: Fractured but Whole, Ys VIII, and Octopath Traveler all pretty much one after the other.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

JaxonH

I hardly see anyone talking about South Park.

It's not doing too well on Amazon either, in the ordered top sellers list.

I hope there's enough people willing to cash the checks they wrote saying it should be on Switch. Need that Ubisoft support.

NOW PLAYING
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

OorWullie

@JaxonH The South Park game doesn't appeal to me at all. Maybe it would if I had ever watched it,haven't seen a single episode. Even if I was into it though, it's turn based. Just not my thing at all but that's alright, hope it does well for having Ubisoft on Switch sake.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

JaxonH

@OorWullie
Not really my flavor of humor- too crude for my liking.

But I'm willing to give the game a shot. I hear it's a good RPG.

NOW PLAYING
N3DS:
PS4pro:
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

darkfenrir

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-03-21-how-they-go...

""Studio Wildcard only asked for a first playable. That's not even a straightforward port. They just want to be able to play it, but maybe sound isn't there yet. Or no cutscenes. Or not all the controls are implemented yet. Maybe you can walk and do this and that, but you can't craft anything yet. That's a first playable and that's what we agreed. But we went all the way and did a straightforward port on every sub-system, and then some. We still have some work to do, but it's already running close to 30fps in most cases."

Interesting talk on how they managed to get ark survival working on switch :3

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

Blathers

Re:Legend isn't on the list. I'm calling fake

In all seriousness, half of the games are just random games that people think are good with a 2 on the end, or some really tacky subtitle on the end (Link across Islands, really?)

And the other half is just random crap.
Why would Big Hero 6 get a release? The movie came out in 2014. Tooka-Laylee? The game didn't do that great, despite all the hype. They're not gonna beat a dead horse.
Xenoblade Warriors? Bahahaha!

"Phoenix Right"

Edited on by Blathers

Stay safe, kids: Make sure to save frequently during multiplayer, and always use a stylus!

3DS Friend Code: 1848-2106-5430

IceClimbers

@JaxonH South Park is a day one purchase for me! Haven't made up my mind on whether I want it digitally or physically yet.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Ralizah

South Park: The Fractured But Whole
Y's VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
Octopath Traveler
SMT Strange Journey Redux

South Park is probably short, but I'm willing to bet the other three are all 50 - 100 hour games.

I also have Etrian Odyssey V and Xenoblade Chronicles 2 to finish.

lol my whole year is going to be insanely long RPGs.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Grumblevolcano

Super Mario Odyssey hint art seems to be a weekly thing now, a new one has appeared in the News section.

EDIT:

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

DanteSolablood

@Grumblevolcano Seems to be Nintendo are a big fan of Soul Eater.
Untitled

Edited on by DanteSolablood

Danté: Old, cool & wise (the latter two are lies)
3DS FC: 1461-6243-5395
Switch FC: SW-4146-5915-6308
"Friendship is rare, hand me that shotgun buddy, hand me that chair."

Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Quick question about LEGO Worlds Switch.
Does the Switch version also feature the DLCs such as Retro 1950's Diner, Festive, etc like on PS4, Xbox 1 & PC ?
Is Switch version has Touch screen feature ?
I'm kinda temptated with Boxing Gym from Diner 1950's DLC, But i need to know if LEGO Worlds is really worthy with those DLCs.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

My Top 5 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (10 / 10)
2. The Sims series (9 / 10)
3. Portal Knights Switch (9 / 10)
4. Animal Crossing New Leaf 3DS (9 / 10)
5. ARMS (8 / 10)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608

JoeDiddley

@Late good thinking, I’m on the fence so I may hold off until the price comes down

Switch: SW-2923-8106-2126
Twitter: @mrjoediddley

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic