Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 26,361 to 26,380 of 37,663

Ralizah

@darkfenrir I like how they're publicly challenging Capcom here!

I'll definitely be waiting to hear if Capcom is willing to strike any deals.

Ralizah

darkfenrir

@Ralizah If they managed to get that deal, I know some friends of mine will end up buying Switch! They are only buying if there's MH after all

Will be great though.

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

Grumblevolcano

I don't think it'll happen due to Sony deals, World being a PS4 exclusive in Japan says a lot.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Ralizah

@darkfenrir Even if this doesn't end up happening, it's a genius bit of self-promotion to the Switch's fanatical fanbase.

Ralizah

darkfenrir

@Ralizah That's true, there'll probably future MH in Nintendo Switch though, I think.

Maybe, we'll see what Capcom will do

darkfenrir

Switch Friend Code: SW-0242-3593-1338

DarthNocturnal

YummyHappyPills wrote:

I doubt it. That game was a mess.

DLC was just unlocks rather than downloads, and UMVC3 had DLC despite being Ultimate, you still had to buy even though it was on disc and the definitive version.

Add to that the DLC became lost forever after the license went tits up makes me think lol no.

Um, Ultimate MvC 3 is on XB1, PS4, and PC.... with all DLC. Been there for a year+, actually.

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

NaviAndMii

Nintendo's reaction to the first anniversary of the Switch has been disappointingly muted - not that I was expecting fanfare and fireworks (ie. a surprise MEGA Direct!) but I'd have thought that the landmark would've been worthy of a bit more acknowledgement from the Big N (especially considering that it's apparently 'the fastest selling console of all time') ..instead, it's just been a bit of a damp squib - feels like a bit of a shame really

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@NaviAndMii To be fair, it is the weekend though which is what made me doubt the idea some people had about a Direct today.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NaviAndMii

@Grumblevolcano Yeah, that's true - I just maybe expected a little tease or something - for what I'd consider to be quite an important landmark, I thought that they'd celebrate it with a bit more gusto! ..ah well, maybe next week!

StuTwo

@OorWullie no worries. To be honest you’ve not been missing much by (inadvertently) ignoring me - I’ve not had too much time to add to most conversations anyway!

Anyway - happy 1st birthday to the Switch. Seems like only yesterday I was fumbling around on the Great Plateau whilst on a tram for the first time.

StuTwo

Switch Friend Code: SW-6338-4534-2507

FragRed

@NaviAndMii What were you expecting? This is Nintendo, they aren't exactly known for celebrating anniversaries unless there's a game coming out that same year.

Edited on by FragRed

ENGAGE VG: www.engagevg.com

NaviAndMii

@FragRed I dunno - there's something of an industry trend (amongst some) to do special things to mark certain significant anniversaries...they did release some previously unseen concept art for Breath of the Wild, I guess - so it's not like they totally ignored the date - but I kinda hoped that they might've marked the occasion by looking forward rather than back instead, that's all...ah well!

gcunit

Check your news on your Switch. Happy Birthday Switch messages. What more do you want?

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

JaxonH

Fear Effect Sedna from Square Enix Collective. Releases this Tuesday.

Haven't heard a single person talk about it (it's like if it doesn't have 8-bit pixels it doesn't even get acknowledged from people anymore).

I think the game looks excellent. And the previous games scored very highly. So the series has pedigree, and it looks awesome. Seems like it should at least be on a few radars.

NOW PLAYING
NS: Diablo 3, Monster Hunter Gen Ult, Dark Souls, World of Final Fantasy, TWEWY
3DS:
PS4/PSVR:
Vita:
X1: Red Dead Redemption 2
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

gcunit

@JaxonH Does look good. Kinda reminds me a bit of classic Syndicate, but obviously a bit different.

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

GrailUK

@JaxonH It's well on my radar, but I'm holding off for a review as the game is a departure from the previous games (but I think the first is getting a remake and coming to Switch too.)

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

JaxonH

@gcunit
It does. World Conquerer X also has my attention, but that one I'm waiting for reviews. There seems to be a cult following for the World Conquerer series. This one is Switch exclusive, it says.

@GrailUK
What have they changed? It still uses the FEAR system, which was part of the older games, right?

NOW PLAYING
NS: Diablo 3, Monster Hunter Gen Ult, Dark Souls, World of Final Fantasy, TWEWY
3DS:
PS4/PSVR:
Vita:
X1: Red Dead Redemption 2
PC/Rift:
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

GrailUK

@JaxonH I remember Fear Effect playing like Resident Evil. Sedna looks more like an isometric shooter.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic