Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 26,361 to 26,380 of 40,195

JaxonH

@Ralizah
Maybe it wasn't. I know that store leaked it and I just assumed it was confirmed since then, but perhaps not? Maybe I'll edit that out for now until we get further confirmation.

Also added Atari Flashbacks Collection and Rollercoaster Tycoon to the list.

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
NS: Chocobo’s Dungeon, Trials Rising, Tales of Vesperia
X1: Trials Fusion, DMC5
GPD Win 2: Fire Emblem Path of Radiance
3DS/Wii U/PS4/PSVR/Vita/PC/Rift: [nothing]

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

Ralizah

@JaxonH You should also add Gal Gun 2 to the April category.

24th in the US. 13th in the UK.

Edited on by Ralizah

Ralizah

JaxonH

@Ralizah
Added.

NOW PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

Ralizah

There's way too much stuff coming out in May, especially if you add 3DS/PS4 stuff into the mix. Prioritizing is going to be difficult.

Ralizah

EvilLucario

I need Hollow Knight and Ys VIII yesterday

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

Snaplocket

@SLIGEACH_EIRE Is it a bad sign that I couldn't tell you were joking until I went back and read the "I'm just having a laugh," line?

Switch FC: SW-0930-5375-7512
3ds FC: 3539-8977-1109

IceClimbers

Yeah May is stacked. June and July look really solid, and I suspect we'll see at least one or more of Okami HD, SNK Heroines, and Ys VIII during those two months as well.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Atari Flashback Classics are coming to the Switch. That's pretty much it in terms of details. No indication of if all the games from the other platforms will make it over, no price and no concrete release date, though Christmas 2018 was mentioned. Below is last years official trailer for PS4/XB1.

Atari Flashback Classics - Official Gameplay Trailer

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

JaxonH

Didn't realize it but Captain Toad and Octopath Traveller release the same day.

I love it when they do that. Double dosing is always fun.

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

EvilLucario

No Xenoblade 2 icons

worst update ever i hate ninty

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

It is a pretty lame update. So much time spent on parental control crap, and filtering news feeds but still no way to separate regional news. And Twitter/FB friend adding but still no searching by user name. Still no Xenoblade avatars. Colors of Pro Controller handle now show... that's cool I suppose. But not a big thing. Preload notifications when ready? I mean, ya, that's neat and all but...

We want folders, we want ability to arrange installed software as we see fit. We want themes, we want HDD support. It's been a year. Reggie says they want a world class device? Prove it. Cause this ain't World class. Not yet (doesn't mean it's not my favorite gaming device I've ever owned, because it certainly is, but it's not at world class level... yet, and it sooooo deserves to be).

Anyways, the Integral 512gb micro SD has released and is being sold only on Amazon UK (they're a British company). It comes to $350 shipped to the US (price dropped a lot in checkout, must be VAT tax being removed or something). I bit. My 400gb SD only has 95gb left. After just ONE. YEAR. I'm not gonna stand a chance if I don't upgrade. This will take me to around 200gb free space, and if I delete NBA 2K update downloads for the physical game I'll get another 20gb. And 220gb free out of a total 544gb (512 + 32) could last me another year. Maybe year and a half (maybe that's being overly optimistic).

Either way, one thing I do know: 400gb ain't gonna cut it. I'll probably need 2 512gb cards for the whole generation, and can store the extra in the Nyko kickstand like I'm doing now with my 2 400gb cards, but for the moment I'd like to keep all my install games on a single card because I think once I have to start using the second one those games aren't going to be played that often because it's just an inconvenience to power the system off and take it out of the grip and swap the SD, etc).

But I'm getting GPD Win 2 in May when it releases for backers, and I'll be upgrading the storage 3 fold on that anyways (512gb m.2 SSD, 400gb microSD and 128gb slim fit USB drive for GC/Wii/PS2 roms) so I can simply take the 400gb I'm upgrading from on Switch, and use that for the Win 2. Cause I was gonna have to buy a 400gb for that anyways. So this is basically just an extra $100 but I get to solve my Switch storage problems also. For now anyways...

512gb micro SD card

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

MsJubilee

Still no Pearl or Marina icons, that's disappointing.

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Spoony_Tech

I thought the update was lame as well. Nothing there I even care about. Give me themes and folders and I'll shut up. Stop giving things we don't need or want.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

Btw, 1-2-Switch gameplay log will NOT be Recorded since the machine doesn't ask the User before playing, right ?

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (99)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

MsJubilee

YummyHappyPills wrote:

Also you managed to eat 300GB of space in a year? May I suggest you slow down and stop burning money. Additionally, your spending habits are clearly that of an outlier

Why are you telling a grown ass man what to do with his money?

I've died. There is no more me

It is the heavens that have defeated you. This is their will.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

Spoony_Tech

@YummyHappyPills Or you could just ignore his comment??

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

@YummyHappyPills
What the heck is wrong with you?

Respectfully, this is why nobody likes talking to you. Needless hostility and baseless accusations when I have done absolutely nothing to you. And you wonder why sites don't like having you around (just sayin)

1 I'll just respond "it's not real"? No, I'll respond by saying it hasn't messed anything of mine up. It works perfectly fine and does exactly what I needed it to. PERIOD. It can be "real" all day long, but I don't care how real it is if it's not affecting me. What... so because some Joe blow across the world is having issues with it I'm supposed to not use it even though it works perfectly fine? And, of course you would know because you've bought one and used one right? Oh, no, that's right, you haven't.

2 I didn't "recommend" anything to anyone. I simply made a post about my personal experiences and what I bought for myself. I didn't recommend anybody buy anything, or perhaps you're more than just color blind? I don't care about the "typical consumer". I was talking about me. Which is why I said I bought and I need. I posted the link to show what I'm referring to, and, because it's newsworthy being the largest microSD card money can buy right now. People make entire news articles over that. I simply posted a link. Didn't "recommend it" to anybody. But even if I did, so what? If it's not for you then move onto the next comment. Or are we now setting arbitrary restrictions on what can and cannot be recommended based on your own personal hunches of how popular the recommendation might be?

3 Wipe your mouth, because your envy is starting to drool out of your lips. How dare you. If you can't handle the fact other people can buy things you don't then stay out of social sites. And I'm going to be blunt here but, it's pathetic. I didn't come here to gloat or brag. We're talking about a freaking storage SD card for a gaming console... not a $500,000 Ferrari. If I can't talk about the storage issues I'm encountering with Switch here, then where the heck can I talk about it? The extent to which your hostile, defensive comment derides me for having a larger gaming budget exposes your motives wholesale.

3 I don't give a gosh darn if I am an outlier, that doesn't mean I can't talk about things. Which brings us full circle. What the heck is wrong with you?

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING

Jesus is Lord.

Aozz101x

i don't know what i was expecting in the 5.0.0 update. so, not very surprised, that we didn't get folders and such. im pretty sure Nintendo would have announced by now in the Direct last Thursday. if, we were getting it.
but, the icons are pretty cool!

the picture you're seeing is a homemade chocolate made by Nanako from Persona 4.

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x

Knuckles-Fajita

@JaxonH Sure. Lets do this shall we?

There are a lot of things wrong with me.

And if I was envious Id say. Youve done well for yourself. Congratulations. You dont need me to tell you that though I am sure. Seeing someone flaunt their cash is fine. Not very enviable.

How do you know what I have and havent bought? Have I announced what I have and havent bought here like you? Do i post my receipts online? No. So dont you jump to a conclusion.

If all you are going to do is talk about what you bought and what youve found useful and your experiences, start a blog. Condense it all into one digestible place. Heck I know that would be worth reading given your extensive Switch library.

If you werent recommending a product...why post a link to it?

And for extra boldness sure, use the fact Im colour blind against me. Does that make you feel big, because you csn see the world as its meant to be? Wouldnt be the first time youve talked down to me because of it.

You are perfectly within your right to post what you want within reason. But you should learn to be expected to appreciate the other side of the coin, how your posts come off as needless bragging.

Edited on by Knuckles-Fajita

NLI Discord:

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic