Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 26,341 to 26,360 of 69,995

darkfenrir

Looks like we might be getting the Spyro hmmmm. Well, still not 100% sure though, we'll see. After all Xbox One already got their Amazon page listing...

darkfenrir

Spoony_Tech

Even if people know 100% for sure it's coming to the Switch it will still cut into PS4 sales. People will wait considering they didnt know anything about this a month ago.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Anti-Matter

darkfenrir wrote:

Looks like we might be getting the Spyro hmmmm. Well, still not 100% sure though, we'll see. After all Xbox One already got their Amazon page listing...

Eh ?!

Anti-Matter

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed I wasn't thinking gameplay reveal, rather another vague trailer like the Inklings one we got in the last Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Eagle9

Bought RE Revelations since 15e wasn't bad price for that and is good action game, own in 3DS too.

Edited on by Eagle9

It all started from Game&Watch.

3DS Friend Code 5455 9594 9430.
Switch Friend Code 7313-1538-3028.

Spoony_Tech

First Switch footage I've seen running so far for Wolfenstein 2!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Haruki_NLI

@Spoony_Tech That's because it IS the first footage

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

TuVictus

Looks beautiful. I'll keep the PC version as my go-to, but I do want to buy it on the Switch just for the novelty of having it on a Nintendo console.

TuVictus

Grumblevolcano

You can now preorder Tropical Freeze (6.6GB) and Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition (12.8GB) on the EU eshop. NA probably won't be far behind.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Peek-a-boo

@NaviAndMii Honestly, Firewatch was one of the best indie games in 2016, and that was an incredible year for indie games, such as Hyper Light Drifter, Inside, Oxenfree, Stardew Valley, Unravel as well as both mine and @Octane favourite, The Witness.

I can take or leave ‘walking simulators’, but Firewatch was something special.

@OorWullie I apologise for being a few days too late in replying, but I just wanted to say that I really appreciate your detailed write up with regards to the selection of Neo Geo games on the eShop. I bought The King of Fighters ‘98 in the end, which I am thoroughly enjoying!

Peek-a-boo

Ryu_Niiyama

darkfenrir wrote:

After crash (I bought on ps4 and never got time to play it) I can wait on spyro. I don't have the nostalgia attachment to them anyway.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Haruki_NLI

@Ryu_Niiyama Those times are wrong. We are in BST, not GMT.

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

Peek-a-boo

Grumblevolcano wrote:

You can now preorder Tropical Freeze and Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition on the EU eShop.

Oof, seeing that €59.99/£49.99 price stings...

Shadow of the Colossus - a full blown remake - is just £29.99!

p.s. Spyro the Dragon isn’t coming out on the Switch in September according to the official trailer.

Edited on by Peek-a-boo

Peek-a-boo

Grumblevolcano

@YummyHappyPills The times are right if the announcement happens in 30 minutes (3pm GMT = 4pm BST). Don't really see the point in GMT times being listed while the UK is in BST though.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

FragRed

@Grumblevolcano There is a French trailer already online. PS4 and Xbox One only. No Switch for Spyro

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

GrailUK

TOKI!!! omg!

DK has some competition hahah

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

FragRed

@YummyHappyPills I just saw, but it doesn’t seem to come to Switch either. Just PlayStation and Xbox it seems.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Grumblevolcano

@FragRed It'll probably be revealed in a Direct, remember the Crash trilogy was announced for Switch via the March Direct.

Grumblevolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic