Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 26,061 to 26,080 of 34,445

toiletduck

SLIGEACH_EIRE wrote:

Toki Tori 2+: Nintendo Switch Edition is OUT NOW!
If you haven't already bought it elsewhere, do so. It's a terrific game.

Looks interesting. Any idea how large it's supposed to be?

toiletduck

Grumblevolcano

Thinking about it, the Wii U ports really have been fixing the main problems with the Wii U version. Look:

• Mario Kart 8 - People complained about battle mode and a proper battle mode was added in MK8 Deluxe.
  • Pokken - People complained about no post-launch support while the arcade version was getting new content, all that content and more is in Pokken DX.
  • Hyrule Warriors - People complained about adventure mode being too grind heavy as a result of the item cards, in Hyrule Warriors Definitive Edition you can buy item cards with rupees.
  • Tropical Freeze - People complained about the game being too hard and the Switch port has an easy mode (Funky Kong).

So if we project it further we could be seeing stuff like:

• Smash - People complained about Ice Climbers being cut due to 3DS limitations, the 3DS version having exclusive stages and the online being very unreliable. So a potential Switch port having Ice Climbers playable, all the content from the 3DS and Wii U as well as being the flagship game for Nintendo's paid online service showing that the service is better than people's expectations.
  • Super Mario Maker - People complained about no slopes so maybe the Switch version has slopes.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

toiletduck

Ralizah wrote:

@toiletduck 550MB.

Hehe sorry I formulated my question the wrong way... I actually meant how long in hours instead of how large in MBs?

toiletduck

SLIGEACH_EIRE

@toiletduck It depends on how much you do and whether you rush or take your time. But anywhere from 10-15 hours for the main game and another possible 10 for the extras.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

SKTTR

toiletduck wrote:

Ralizah wrote:

@toiletduck 550MB.

Hehe sorry I formulated my question the wrong way... I actually meant how long in hours instead of how large in MBs?

Took me 30+ hours to complete 100%. A great experience unlike anything else.

backloggery.com/SKTTR

DarthNocturnal

@Grumblevolcano

People complained about too many FE characters. Half of all FE characters are removed.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

Grumblevolcano

@DarthNocturnal No, in that situation the FE characters are doubled (e.g. Alm, Celica, Hector, Lyn, Tharja and Camilla added)

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

-Green-

Speaking of that, is the Smash 4 community still falling apart because of Bayonetta? I haven’t kept up with the thing.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Knuckles-Fajita

@-Green- yep

https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

49/50 followers - Sep 2

FireMario887

Just popping in-- A third remaster of Twilight Princess? Perhaps with better HD?

FireMario887

Grumblevolcano

@Oubie May 31st is a Thursday so I'm pretty sure that's just a placeholder date.

Grumblevolcano

Oubie

@Grumblevolcano Or perhaps the digital version on that Thursday and the retail version a day later on Friday June 1st? It happened just a week ago to Radiant Historia, digital on 15/02, retail on 16/02 in Europe.

Oubie

3DS Friend Code: 5000-2596-8451 | Nintendo Network ID: Oubie88

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic