Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 22,861 to 22,880 of 24,628

Late

@Ralizah That's an awesome bonus. I hope we get it as well. I haven't played Steins;Gate before since it hasn't been available for Nintendo consoles but I've watched the anime and read the manga. This will be my first time experiencing the game although it isn't the original version.

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Caldorosso-E

Will it be in English? The show was pretty good.

Love all, trust a few, do harm to none.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zSAJ0l4OBHM
-Verified Cheese Aficionado and Abecedarian Author-

Ralizah

@Caldorosso-E I would expect it to be localized, as I'm pretty sure Steins;Gate did well overseas.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

kobashi100

Anybody bought gorogoa yet?

Game looks dope

kobashi100

Caldorosso-E

I'd be a hard fit for the Switch, but Garogoa is on my Steam Wishlist (hint hint) /s.

EDIT: I stand corrected! It's already on the Switch, lol.

Edited on by Caldorosso-E

Ralizah

People are going to be disappointed if this is true.

Edited on by Ralizah

Spoony_Tech

Still think it's a matter of time. Who knows when they decided to go all in if they're even fully there yet.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Ralizah

Also worth noting that Liam Robertson doesn't exactly have a shining reputation when it comes to accuracy. None of these leakers do.

Caldorosso-E

So just hope for the best, prepare for the worst! When's the event?

YummyHappyPills

So yeah. That event....was....a thing?

Just gotta wonder what the point of it is, sharing things solely with the press and not...you know...people buying games...

Also this may sound weird but regarding Pokemon, I wouldnt object to the first Switch game being a remake. It'd take less time away from developing a HD engine when they dont need to design a new world, story and Pokemon.

Switch FC: SW-5242-2997-2115

Twitter: @BritishPlaying

OorWullie

@YummyHappyPills Trying to get them on side perhaps with "free" gifts and stuff like that.

Edited on by OorWullie

Switch Friend Code: SW-6101-8403-1640

Nintendo Network ID: Ar_Tee_Es

YummyHappyPills

Well it's Bandai Namco. Maybe they asked the press to show them they want the games on Switch and they consider it.

FragRed

Considering that Bandai Namco only recently announced proper support for the Switch, I struggle to see why anyone would think they would have suddenly a line up of games to announce for the system. Chances are we won't hear from them for a little while yet because they are still figuring out what to port over to the system.

I also don't think Dark Souls will come to the Switch, even if From Software did manage to get the game running on the hardware. I think that is likely seeing what the hardware could handle more than actually looking to port the game, or else it would have been announced by now.

FragRed

YummyHappyPills

@FragRed What boggles my mind though is FromSoftware was listed as making SOMETHING for Switch in January alongside Platinum (and we are hearing about them now).

What else would it be if not Dark Souls? Would Nintendo give them free reign with say, Murasame Castle?

FragRed

@YummyHappyPills That is kinda why I don't think anything is coming to the Switch, it would have been announced by now. They also aren't the only name on that list of developers/publishers supporting the Switch who have yet to bother doing anything or even acknowledge the Switch despite the huge success.

FragRed

YummyHappyPills

@FragRed I actually think they are. A lot of the ones listed are middleware developers we wont hear from.

From is an anomlay. Even Activision had a game at launch despite saying nothing since.

FragRed

@YummyHappyPills Then why the silence if the game apparently runs on the Switch? Something doesn't add up unless they never got it running well enough to make the port worth the effort.

FragRed

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic