Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 22,661 to 22,680 of 69,981

JaxonH

@FragRed
I don't care if they "care" or not.

As long as they know, and hear the fans. And see people EXPECT it

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

NEStalgia

@shadow-wolf I kind of agree both sides. I've never sold a console. If I ever want to use it again I wouldn't be able to, and there's high probability trying to buy an original later would cost WAAY more than just keeping what I already have and is already done and paid for. And yet, I also generally don't go back and use them....so it's all "just in case." Though at some point I'll probably be very glad to have my old yellow SNES and fidgety toaster slot NES, no matter the hoops I have to jump through to connect them to a modern TV.

NEStalgia

Grumblevolcano

Maybe Nintendo's going to purposely delay the Direct to troll everyone that expects it to be on Thursday. I don't know, maybe delay it to the 25th January

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

link3710

Grumblevolcano wrote:

Maybe Nintendo's going to purposely delay the Direct to troll everyone that expects it to be on Thursday. I don't know, maybe delay it to the 25th January

Wouldn't surprise me at all. The only thing that's near certain is that it'll be before they reveal their financial results on the 31st.

link3710

SLIGEACH_EIRE

‘Chicken Wiggle: Re-Hatched’ appears to be coming to Nintendo Switch.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

link3710

Now that's one I'd be up for. I've wanted it for awhile, but the thought of having to try and find it on the 3DS eshop always takes any steam out of my sails when I think of it.

link3710

shadow-wolf

@NEStalgia I see what you're saying. I forgot to mention in previous posts that I am revisiting a few games lately, so I am happy I kept those systems - for example, I'm replaying Sapphire/Emerald/Fire Red on my DS and Sunshine on my Wii. But other than the Pokemon games, I barely revisit my older games on older systems, and that coupled with the still-significant value of the Wii U on sites like eBay and that most games are being ported from Wii U to Switch, I think for my situation specifically it may be best to sell the Wii U. Which is strange at first glance cause I've had more fun with this system than any Nintendo system I've had in the past, but I just don't have time anymore to have more than one main system.

Edited on by shadow-wolf

shadow-wolf

-Green-

Ninty is probably trolling people now. They retweeted their earlier Talkatoo tweet.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

DarkRula

Announcement day tomorrow, then? They know we're expecting it, and it's not like Directs haven't had less than 24 hours notice before. Could be something they'd do.

DarkRula

3DS Friend Code: 4253-3513-2745 | Nintendo Network ID: DarkRula

Octane

@DarkRula They could still announce it tomorrow morning and have the Direct be Thursday in the evening, so it's more than almost a day and a half before it actually airs. But I don't know... If nothing happens, I'm not surprised either!

Octane

JaxonH

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Anti-Matter

@shadow-wolf
"it's not so much about money (although having more money to spend on other games is nice), but just being efficient with gaming. I don't forsee myself returning to the Wii U often enough after getting a Switch to justify keeping it, so I will sell it and use some of the money for other things/games."

Every single my Nintendo machines have their job.
I have NDS Lite, Old 3DS XL, New 3DS XL, Wii, Wii U, Switch.

My NDS Lite is for playing GBA games since i never own GBA machine.
My both Old & New 3DS XL are for playing both 3DS and NDS games. By having Two 3DS, I can do Street Pass, Visiting to other town in Animal Crossing New Leaf and playing together with other people.

My Wii is for playing both Wii and Gamecube games since i never own Gamecube machines, i use Wii's Backward compatibility to play Gamecube games.

My Wii U is for playing both Wii U and Wii games. The difference is, i use my Wii U for Mostly playing Wii games that support 16:9 video display. The Wii games that don't support Wide screen ( 4:3 ) such as Harvest Moon Tree of Tranquility , i play them on Wii to make it Auto Stretch until 16 : 9, and they look better in 16:9 aspect. Also, i use my Wii U for playing Youtube video to be displayed on my TV, checking my email, etc.
My Witch... of course to play Nintendo Switch games.

I have a lot of Nintendo games , more than 90 titles altogether because i Love my choosen games and i will not sell them no matter what. And i still see Wii U has its potential despite lack of its games.

Anti-Matter

Pazzo-TheFool

Let's do a wish list in three tier format:
Likely: Kirby Star Allies release date
Unlikely: Smash Bros 5
Green Pipe Dream: NeiR: Automata

Go!

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

link3710

Likely: Fire Emblem full concept reveal
Unlikely: Luigi's Mansion Sequel
Green Pipe Dream: KHIII

link3710

gcunit

Likely: 'More 1-2 Switch!'
Unlikely: '1-2-3 Switch'
Green Pipe Dream: Nintendo apologizes for 1-2 Switch, initiates a self-destruct on all existing copies, and sends a copy of 'Switch Sports' to every Switch owner.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Buizel

Likely: Virtual console
Unlikely: Kid Icarus Uprising squel
Green pipe dream: FF7 remake

At least 2'8".

Scrummer

Likely: Kirby release date
Unlikely: Pokemon release month
Green pipe dream: Rhythm Heaven game announced for Switch

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

IceClimbers

Likely: Fire Emblem unveiling
Unlikely: Metroid Prime 4 details
Green pipe dream: Star Tropics reboot

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

Likely: Fire Emblem reveal
Unlikely: Next Xenoblade 2 expansion pass content available straight after the Direct
Green pipe dream: Despite the 5.0.0 update rumour being fake, the contents of that rumour do actually come in the next Switch update

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

FragRed

Likely: Fire Emblem full reveal
Unlikely: Pokemon is revealed for 2018 release.
Green Pipe Dream: Retro Studios reveals a new "mature" IP for fall 2018.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic