Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 22,261 to 22,280 of 22,867

tobibra

@Caldorosso-E It's not like Senran Kagura are the only games not aviable in English. And if you are interested in a game it would be nice to understand the text, don't you think? While I myself don't really have anything against playing games I can't read, it would still be nice to be to read it. And as Joeynator 3000 said, they do have a decent story usually.

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

Ralizah

So, it looks like sale prices expanded for the NA eshop. Anyone picking anything up? I'm thinking about nabbing The Mummy Demastered now that it's on sale.

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Late

I ordered my first physical Switch game today. Puyo Puyo Tetris for 20€. Haven't found anything else that interests me. Still hoping for SD card deals. I know Amazon had good deals but after postage and customs, they cost the same as here without discounts.

Saw this today and thought it was funny so I'll include it here since it kinda relates to my post. Black friday chaos from Finland!

I programmed a simple tool that copies all Switch screenshots from an SD card and places them to folders according to the game:
Link

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

rallydefault

@Ralizah
Yea, I picked up Sine Mora EX. I love action shooters, and I was waiting for that one to drop!

rallydefault

Fooligan

Honestly, that video looks really creepy. The way everybody is just calmly walking into the store in a neat line, bleh. I need some chaos.

These pretzels are making me thirsty.

"Dirty Dee, you're a baddy daddy lamatai tabby chai!" - Pootie Tang

Ralizah

@Late Nice to see people in Finland act like civilized human beings and not like wild animals that'll trample and kill their own to get their hands on a discounted TV.

@rallydefault Nice. I was eyeing that, but unsure if it was worth the money or not. Be sure to share your thoughts!

Edited on by Ralizah

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Grumblevolcano

Finally got a microSD card, got the Sandisk Ultra 128GB 80MB/s one and that should do for awhile given I'm not interested in games like Resident Evil Relevations, LA Noire and realistic sports (e.g. FIFA, NBA, WWE).

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Farmboy74

For anyone interested Amazon UK have got the Sandisk 400gb micro sd card on a lightening deal for £168.79! this deal runs out in 5 hours. Time to strike if looking to go full digital

Farmboy74

RR529

@Ralizah, I'll probably DL Wonder Boy and/or Mummy Demastered myself.

Not sure when I'd be able to get to them though (my copy of Odyssey is arriving tomorrow, and starting in December, it looks like I'll be working a bit longer shifts).

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Eagle9

Just wondering, have anyone a list all of the online Switch games.

Eagle9

Grumblevolcano

A question about the microSD card situation. If say you have update or DLC data for a specific game on the system memory and then an update for that same game comes, is the update installed to the system memory or is the data shared between the system memory and microSD card?

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Spoony_Tech

@Grumblevolcano depends on where the original data was stored. It's best to archive all your games and download to the sd card once installed.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Grumblevolcano

@Spoony_Tech So it'll always install to the same location as the original data?

Grumblevolcano

Spoony_Tech

@Grumblevolcano I'm pretty sure if you leave it as is and you've been getting patches sent to the system they will continue to go there till you archive all the data and move it to the sd card.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

SKTTR

Some new boxart

2018.02.09 Portal Knights (505 Games / Keen Games)
Untitled

2018.02.13 Overcooked! Special Edition (Sold Out Games)
http://nintendoeverything.com/wp-content/uploads/retail.jpg

2018.Spring Lost Sphear (Square Enix / Tokyo RPG Factory)
Untitled

2018.04.20 Ginger: Beyond the Crystal (Badland Games)
Untitled

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Qwertyninty

Can’t lie having a blast with rocket league with the kids. Local multiplayer... splatoon please take notice.

Qwertyninty

Anti-Matter

@SKTTR
(Looked at Portal Knights)
AAAAAAAGGGH....!!!!
(Hype Level MAX)

Btw, can you fix the Overcook image ?
It said "Untitled".

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

Qwertyninty

That resident evil revelation 2 footage on switch looks pretty good. I was sold on the game anyway. Will be getting that.... this system is crazy! It’s like I can almost buy a game ever week. Scary!

Qwertyninty

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic