Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 22,121 to 22,140 of 31,635

DarthNocturnal

@Nicolai

What, no “Ha Ha Ha Ha (Yeah)“ by White Denim?

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

gcunit

@Nicolai Fabulous, well done you - livin the dream!

Couldn't actually tell that it was Skyrim you were playing, but until someone posts a better one, you're the winner! 🏆

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

gcunit

@Nicolai Hang on a minute...

Before we can award your trophy, please confirm: did you have airplane mode on?

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

FX102A

@NaviAndMii Oh it would definitely be a hybrid, one where movesets, types, levels, natures and all that still play an important role. Also no direct control, only you would give commands in real time once their cool-down has completed and you still have PP (for moves). Commands could be customised but would be stuff like "keep your distance" or "be defensive" or "attempt to flank", etc.

It would just make the battles a bit more dynamic with less back and forth and even give those with type advantages a chance in battle if the right strategies are used like keeping distances or attacking at the right times, etc. Also to swap Pokemon you'd have to makes sure your Pokemon is no more than a certain distance to prevent "revolving door of Pokemon".

FX102A

GrailUK

@Nicolai Haha that's ace! Now we need to find a lass invited to a roof party!

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

JaxonH

@Nicolai
Well done.

You are the poster child for us Switch owners. Represent!

NOW PLAYING
Switch: Hollow Knight, Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze
New 3DS: Radiant Historia
PS4 Pro: God of War
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

My Nintendo: JaxonH

JaxonH

400gb Micro SD Card for $173 shipped from Amazon Spain

Make sure you choose the cheapest shipping and pay in Euros (not dollars or whatever your currency is) to get a cheaper price. It was $180 in USD but by paying in Euros and doing a currency conversion on google I noticed it was $7 cheaper. Make sure you use a card which doesn't charge foreign transaction fees (I used the Amazon Prime VISA).

If you live in Europe it'll be even cheaper since you don't have to pay shipping.

400gb Micro SD

NOW PLAYING
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

Nicolai

gcunit wrote:

@Nicolai Hang on a minute...

Before we can award your trophy, please confirm: did you have airplane mode on?

Alas, this dream was only a reality while the plane was on the ground. This particular airline, Interjet, did not allow signals broadcasted during the entirety of the trip. So I was only able to do tabletop mode before we took off.

I rise from the ashes!
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH That's an insane price and if I already didn't have one I would've got this instead.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

So this Youtuber I watch sometimes to learn tips about how to play NBA 2K18, Agent 00... is all about the game NBA 2K18. He's got millions of subs. One of the most popular channels for the game on YT. Usually he plays on PS4 like most people who are into the game, but it turns out he's got a Switch now and shows it off playing at a Knicks/Raptors game with his friend. Because people like him are now all jumping in, I think the game could surge in popularity on Switch and sell systems. His subs are all NBA 2K fans and are seeing the game basically advertised and flaunted on a system that can be played anywhere.

Think it's funny, he vows to become the #1 Switch NBA 2K18 player in the world lol.. I wouldn't doubt it either. Guys is real good.

@Spoony_Tech
Dude I know it!

I had to order one... I had to. I wanted a spare 400gb for the Nyko kickstand stashspot anyways. My only excuse for not buying another one before was the price, but that excuse went right out the window with this deal man lol... right out the window

Edited on by JaxonH

NOW PLAYING
PSVR:
Vita:
X1X:
PC/Rift:

Jesus is Lord.

Spoony_Tech

@JaxonH The more exposure the better. This could very well be THE system all NBA players take with them everywhere. I can see plenty of matches being played on the plane while traveling.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

link3710

I was so excited for that Micro SD card deal, only to find out they don't ship to the US. Ah well... I'll make my 64 work awhile longer til 400s become more affordable.

link3710

Azooooz

I believe no one's surprised that Nintendo isn't making Black Friday deals on Switch this year.

"Knowing your enemy is the key to victory" Snake - Super Smash Bros. Brawl

"Knowing your stomach is the key to end hunger" Azooooz - Nintendo Life

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Farmboy74

I think the best deal you will get with the Switch this Christmas will be a Switch and a game or two for around £310. Anyone expecting big Black Friday discounts for the Switch are delusional. I'm not even expecting big discounts on the 3ds or 2ds xl

Farmboy74

Agriculture

Is the 32 gb limit on game cards simply because those cards doesn't exist yet? Or is it a permanent limitation to the hardware?

Agriculture

link3710

@Agriculture As far as I know it's simply because 64 GB currently costs too much to manufacture. I wouldn't be surprised to see them entering manufacturing some time in 2019 though, once 32 GB have fallen enough in price that companies actually buy them.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic