Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 20,021 to 20,040 of 20,339

SKTTR

Wow. I'm glad Revenant Saga is coming to Switch as I see it criminally overlooked as one of the last great Wii U eShop releases.

KEMCO released very polished budget-price SNES and PS1-style J-RPGs on Wii U eShop and 3DS. Asdivine Hearts was my favourite. It felt much like the old Final Fantasy games, like a forgotten SNES classic. Revenant Saga seems to hit the same spot. Also Check out Alphadia Genesis which feels more like a PS1 RPG. I do hope for continued KEMCO Support on Switch and would love to get Switch retail versions or a retail collection of their RPGs.

I'm getting The Count Lucanor on retail.

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

NaviAndMii

SKTTR wrote:

Do you think there are too many Hero games on the Switch?

1. No More Heroes: Travis Strikes Again
2. Dragon Quest Heroes I & II
3. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes 2
4. Has-Been Heroes
5. Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
6. 88 Heroes - 98 Heroes Edition
7. Next-Up Hero
8. No Heroes Here
9. Unruly Heroes
10. Audio Hero
11. Entertainment Hero
12. Hex Heroes
13. The Sacred Hero
14. Flat Heroes
15. World Heroes
16. World Heroes Perfect
17. I Am The Hero

Haha! That's a great observation! Made me chuckle! ..won't be long before we get a ton of Guitar Hero ports at this rate!

๐ŸŽฎ SNES ๐ŸŽฎ N64 ๐ŸŽฎ GB ๐ŸŽฎ GG ๐ŸŽฎ PC ๐ŸŽฎ PS2 ๐ŸŽฎ GC ๐ŸŽฎ PSP ๐ŸŽฎ Wii ๐ŸŽฎ X360 ๐ŸŽฎ PS4 ๐ŸŽฎ MDC ๐ŸŽฎ Switch ๐ŸŽฎ

Currently playing (online): Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Splatoon 2

MK8D: R: 8500+, B: 2000+ | Splatoon 2: Lvl: 41, RM: B+, SZ: B-, TC: A-

โฉMy Gamesโช

Switch Nickname: TomCatโ˜…

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | My Nintendo: NaviAndMii | Twitter:

BLP_Software

One thing I have noticed about the Switch eShop I absolutely love and must never be changed is that if a game has DLC it is listed on the store page, like most stores.

Now thats no big deal but it also lists microtransactions on the page too, and right above the pur hase game option it clearly states if the game has in app purchases, which you can view on the store page quite clearly.

This is a huge step up from PSN that doesnt display in app purchases on the store page, but does mention if a game has them (In the middle of the page description between one or two paragraphs, tucked away in a not obvious place) and Steam....doesnt mention in app purchases at all for most if not all games.

Switch FC: SW-5242-2997-2115

IceClimbers

So that battle royale game Crazy Justice will have crossplay between the Switch/Xbox One/PC versions!

Edited on by IceClimbers

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Grumblevolcano

@IceClimbers Microsoft knows that crossplay with as many platforms as possible is the key to them being seen in the positive light. At the same time it shows Sony as evil.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

Elliot Quest is coming to Switch next week according to the Switch eShop

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Spoony_Tech

I never did get to play that game. Might give is a shot on the Switch.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Qwertyninty

Wow the glitches and gameplay for WWE 2k18 is mind blowing. I would seriously apologize if I was devs. The face that someone paid them to make a game this bad is a crime. I just can't justify paying money for what has been shown and that's on the more powerful home consoles. Cant wait to see what we get for switch.

Qwertyninty

Inertiacreep

Qwertyninty wrote:

Wow the glitches and gameplay for WWE 2k18 is mind blowing. I would seriously apologize if I was devs. The face that someone paid them to make a game this bad is a crime. I just can't justify paying money for what has been shown and that's on the more powerful home consoles. Cant wait to see what we get for switch.

Any video links to this mind blowing footage?

Inertiacreep

NaviAndMii

Scrummer wrote:

Inertiacreep wrote:

Qwertyninty wrote:

Any video links to this mind blowing footage?

@Inertiacreep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LWcIXdh7NM
However, the game has since been patched, and may look better.

Jeez, that really is mind blowing - looks more like basketball than wrestling...absolutely shocking!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

๐ŸŽฎ SNES ๐ŸŽฎ N64 ๐ŸŽฎ GB ๐ŸŽฎ GG ๐ŸŽฎ PC ๐ŸŽฎ PS2 ๐ŸŽฎ GC ๐ŸŽฎ PSP ๐ŸŽฎ Wii ๐ŸŽฎ X360 ๐ŸŽฎ PS4 ๐ŸŽฎ MDC ๐ŸŽฎ Switch ๐ŸŽฎ

Currently playing (online): Mario Kart 8 Deluxe & Splatoon 2

MK8D: R: 8500+, B: 2000+ | Splatoon 2: Lvl: 41, RM: B+, SZ: B-, TC: A-

โฉMy Gamesโช

Switch Nickname: TomCatโ˜…

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | My Nintendo: NaviAndMii | Twitter:

SKTTR

A new milestone.

50 Retail Games for Switch in Germany (March 2017 - October 2017)

https://imgur.com/P5lzAPp

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

JaxonH

Can't really blame the developers for that. It's the publishers with their choke hold of merciless annual timeframes. These developers do the best they can in the time they are given and it's just not enough time- clearly. TakeTwo needs to hire more helping hands to ensure these games are ready by launch.

That all said, they patched NBA 2k18 with 1.03 and now 1.04, and it's now a fine game, just in time for the physical release. So as long as they patch WWE 2k18 on Switch, I'll still buy it. And since it's coming out later hopefully some of these issues can be addressed, though I wouldn't count on it. But I am confident they will patch it just like NBA 2k18

PLAYING
Splatoon 2 ..... MHXX ..... Mario Kingdom Battle..... Arms

AWAITING
Fire Emblem [Switch] ..... Metroid Prime 4 [Switch] ..... Mario Odyssey [Switch] ..... Xenoblade 2 [Switch] ..... MH World [X1X] ..... Metroid Samus Returns [3DS] ..... Ni No Kuni 2 [PS4]

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

Spoony_Tech

Well at least we are getting RE:R one and two. It's a start anyways. I'm happy as ive not played 2.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic