Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,461 to 19,480 of 69,981

Luna_110

Come on guys. This is Nintendolife, where we try to keep things nice. You want name calling, go to 4chan, Neogaf, Reddit or whatever other sites there are.

When do you think we will have another direct for next year’s game? We have the calendar up until December, but no news after that.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Spoony_Tech

@Luna_110 They will have their usual late December early January one. We do need to know if anything is coming January or are they going to let us catch up lol. I can see people complaining if they don't have a January game after what Nintendo did this year.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

I'm thinking either late November right before Xenoblade, and they'll touch on Xenoblade 2 along with early 2018. Or. They'll just keep releasing videos and stuff for Xenoblade before release and follow with a mid December Direct. It's also quite possible they just wait until January. I know they've had quite a few large January directs in the past.

Either way we should know the early 2018 lineup by... ohh... I'd say the time Lost Sphear releases on Switch.

edit
Sine Mora EX for Switch finally back in stock and just $17 and change brand new. Let me just say this game is fantastic. I put it up there with Ikaruga as one of the best schmups I've ever played

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0725XLMRK/ref=ox_sc_act_ti...

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

IceClimbers

Not sure when we'll see another Direct, but I'm 100% certain we'll see another Nindies Showcase before the end of the year.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Azooooz

@Luna_110 You can look forward for the Q2 shareholder meeting which will happen on 30th of this month. They will tell us what's next for Nintendo and its systems.

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

IceClimbers

@Azooooz That's for financial stuff. They're not gonna reveal games outside of maybe a tease for future mobile titles.

GrailUK

@Luna_110 I just searched for December Directs. There was one in 2013, the next was in 2015 so (and I normally don't go in for patterns but I really want Metroid news this year!) it looks like every two years we get a Dec Direct. SO December this year then

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Grumblevolcano

I think BotW DLC pack 2 info will be the Game Awards reveal.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

OorWullie

My predictions for the first 6 months of 2018,just because

January - Kirby or Yoshi
February - Smash Deluxe together with arrival of online service and new improved VC
March - New IP, nothing huge and Eshop only, online multiplayer focused
April - Mario Kart 8 DLC
May - Big new IP, possibly from Retro
June - Odyssey DLC and another Wii U port

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Grumblevolcano

My predictions for that timespan are:
January - Nothing
February - Kirby
March - Wolfenstein II, Fallout 4
April - Smash Deluxe and the paid online service
May - Fire Emblem
June - Yoshi

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

IceClimbers

@OorWullie @Grumblevolcano They already said Kirby was a spring title. So March at the earliest, possibly/probably not until April.

My predictions:

January - nothing
February - Smash Bros Deluxe w/ online service.
March - Project Octopath Traveler
April - Kirby Star Allies
May - ???
June - ???

Not expecting Yoshi or Fire Emblem until the second half of the year

kkslider5552000

No and no. That is both not happening and would be a pointless risk. And a terrible idea.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

MsJubilee

MegaTen wrote:

Yoshiaki Koizumi Says Non-Traditional Nintendo IPs Are Bound ...

What if...this will mean mature-rated video games by Nintendo?

They might as well. Take a risk. The Big N has enough talent to pull it off.

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

-Green-

M-Rated Waluigi game. Featuring guns and hookers. It would take the internet by storm.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Spoony_Tech

More mature doesn't have to mean language and extreme violence and sex. Doesn't even have to mean rated M.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Inertiacreep

@-Green- honestly, nintendo would blow up more than GTA if they did that right lol

Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

@SLIGEACH_EIRE well what is the point if you can't transfer files off the switch and no I'm not uploading this [removed] to Facebook.

@Inertiacreep Mind your language - Octane

Edited on by Octane

Inertiacreep

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic