Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,441 to 19,460 of 69,967

Spoony_Tech

@Caldorosso-E I don't know if it is or not but I'm just saying I wouldn't be surprised if it hits 10 million by years end if Nintendo gets the stock out.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

KirbyTheVampire

@JaxonH That's what annoys me most about that site. Quite a few people there like Nintendo, but just as many want nothing to do with anything related to Nintendo, despite them making a system superior to the Vita in virtually every way, and superior to the PS4 in some ways.

It's fine to not like Nintendo, but that elitist mindset some people have where they refuse to like anything a company makes is just dumb. Nintendo is my favorite game company, personally, but that doesn't mean I won't own and thoroughly enjoy a PS4.

KirbyTheVampire

EvilLucario

I never understood why people get up and arms about a piece of plastic and worship it to tell others that their other pieces of plastic are bad. At the end of the game, they're just games. Ah well.

Metroid, Xenoblade, EarthBound shill

I run a YouTube/Twitch channel for fun. Check me out if you want to!

Please let me know before you send me a FC request, thanks.

Switch Friend Code: SW-4023-8648-9313 | 3DS Friend Code: 2105-8876-1993 | Nintendo Network ID: ThatTrueEvil | Twitter:

JaxonH

@KirbyTheVampire
Right. When Vita was announced I wasn't saying "oh my gosh, epic fail, what a joke, what is Sony thinking, this thing's gonna crash and burn"... no... I was there at Walmart buying it day one. Same for PS4. And neither of those systems were half as exciting as Switch imo, and that's coming from someone who plays games across the board.

I guess it's hard for me to relate to someone who doesn't find Nintendo worthwhile, because practically everyone who says so hasn't owned one of their recent consoles or played any of their recent games to actually form a legitimate opinion. And even if they had, I would argue Switch has turned over a new leaf. Even if you didn't like Wii, or Wii U, you'd be hard-pressed to not like the Switch.

But ya, there was a lot of criticism directed toward Nintendo during the Wii U era. And rightfully so. But when Switch hit the scene, it really separated those who were blindly criticizing from a place of irrational bias, and those who actually just didn't like Nintendo's direction at the time. I see people like Gamer83, very outspoken critic during Wii U, who absolutely adores Switch and its games. But then there's people like [won't mention names] who jumped at the opportunity to sink the Switch ship before it set sail, clearly hoping that enough negative dialogue hammered over and over would help it become a self fulfilled prophecy of failure.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

KirbyTheVampire

@JaxonH Yeah, I don't really understand it either. I think a large majority of Nintendo haters are still stuck in the Wii U era and don't realize how much they've improved.

Either way, if Nintendo keeps this up, I think they'll win a lot of people over.

KirbyTheVampire

Samus7Killer

@JaxonH ignoring is for nibelsnarfs. Enjoy your safe place. (He ignored me cause he disagrees with an opinion) [removed]
that goes for you too, let's not use that word...-Joey

Edited on by Joeynator3000

Samus7Killer

skywake

KirbyTheVampire wrote:

@JaxonH Yeah, I don't really understand it either. I think a large majority of Nintendo haters are still stuck in the Wii U era and don't realize how much they've improved

The thing is the Nintendo of the Wii U era did have this quality of content. It was just a comedy of other issues which resulted in Nintendo shifting development to Switch.

If the Wii U did take off? A lot of these games would have been this year and last year's Wii U games.

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Samus7Killer

@KirbyTheVampire oh trust me i would actually say it to anyones face. Set up a meet and greet if ya wanna. Im in Seattle WA.

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

@Octane as someone dares me to say it to their face. You Didn't quote him though did ya?

Edited on by Samus7Killer

Samus7Killer

MsJubilee

Samus7Killer wrote:

KirbyTheVampire oh trust me i would actually say it to anyones face. Set up a meet and greet if ya wanna. Im in Seattle WA.

lmao. This thread is getting a whole lot interesting.

Edited on by MsJubilee

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

KirbyTheVampire

@Samus7Killer That's because Octane can discern whether someone is bullying someone else or not, which you were and I wasn't. And for the record, I didn't call you a name, and I'm not driving to Seattle so that some guy on the Internet can prove that he's capable of calling someone a ??? to their face, lol.

@skywake Yeah, for sure. I'm just saying that there's a lot of stigma around the Wii U in general, and people would always use it as a way to support their firmly anti-Nintendo opinions.
let's not use that word...-Joey

Edited on by Joeynator3000

KirbyTheVampire

Joeynator3000

insert popcorn gif here

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Pazzo-TheFool

This should be good.

Seattle, huh?

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

MsJubilee

sanya_exe wrote:

insert popcorn gif here

How are you a mod?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

skywake

Samus7Killer wrote:

oh trust me i would actually say it to anyones face. Set up a meet and greet if ya wanna. Im in Seattle WA.

I'm glad I live in a different WA because you're giving WA a bad rep

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

IceClimbers

Insert marines copypasta here

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic