Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 19,261 to 19,280 of 69,969

Pazzo-TheFool

I wonder if Sony actually pays for Persona. I have a feeling that when SMT goes multiplat/console, so will Persona.

'The shortest route was a detour. It was a detour that was our shortest path.'
Tell me your favorite plant.
~~youtu.be/r0HnIr6jYWU~~

Luna_110

I hope that eventually we get Persona 5 on the Switch. I feel more comfortable playing RPG on handhelds.

I have a chronic lack of time, for everything.

Now playing: Okami HD, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

clemyeats

Me too, P4G was great on the go with the Vita. I didn't buy P5 but if it comes to Switch, I'll get it.

clemyeats

SKTTR

The first 50 Nintendo Switch retail games in Germany.

Untitled

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Samus7Killer

NeoGaf

More like NeoGone
Never cared for that elitists site. IGN was ok. Maybe ill check back in. Nintylife and ign is what i prefer

Samus7Killer

OorWullie

I can't say I'll miss a website when I never really used it.I only really know of Neogaf from being mentioned on here whenever a new rumour starts to do the rounds If someone has some juicy info they want to share, Neogaf seems to be the go to place. Or at least it was until its owner was allegedly a naughty boy.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

MsJubilee

Luna_110 wrote:

I hope that eventually we get Persona 5 on the Switch. I feel more comfortable playing RPG on handhelds.

I don't think Sony would let that happen. But who knows?

The Harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. When the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

I'm currently playing Resident Evil 4 Remake & Manhunt

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742

JaxonH

Another game announced for Switch.

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition from Bandai Namco (their 3rd Switch game following Dragonball Xenoverse 2 and One Piece: Unlimited World Red). Will include all 42 pieces of DLC content including extra episodes.

I'm liking Bandai's nudging support. There's still a lot of games they have that I would like to see announced but it's nice to see them steadily announcing more. I think it's a great sign that they are seeing satisfactory sales and that can only mean good things moving forward with regard to some of their other games.

Edited on by JaxonH

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

FragRed

@SKTTR Wow there's more retail games for the Switch in it's first year than the entirety of the Wii U lifespan. Joke

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

JoyBoy

@JaxonH Nice! This might be the first warriors game i’d have to pick up. How does this game compare to World Red? It always seemed to me that the warriors game was more fun.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

JaxonH

@Spanjard
Haven't played it, so I wouldn't know.

For a minute I thought you were talking about Fire Emblem Warriors (that's the game I'm glued to now)

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Luna_110

40 minutes to go for the SMT stream... will it be a new mainline game or a remake of Nocturne, which are the rumors I’ve seen floating around? Place your bets!

Switch Friend Code: SW-8536-9884-6679 | 3DS Friend Code: 0877-2091-1186 | Nintendo Network ID: Luna_cs

Inertiacreep

@Luna_110 did you watch the live stream? it said it was going to start at 6am my time, i wake up at 7am and the youtube link now says video unavailable so i already missed it. Im trying to find a recording of it.

Inertiacreep

Luna_110

Shin Megami Tensei V announced on the Atlus stream, exclusive to Nintendo Switch!

Spoony_Tech

YES!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Inertiacreep

omg nintendo switch is the best rpg machine ever

Inertiacreep

Spoony_Tech

I wish they had more to show in that basically a tease for a Switch exclusive. I'm glad it's exclusive. Give Nintendo Persona 5 then Sony can have this. 😝

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

I'll be darned... exclusive huh? That's a major win for Nintendo, and helps offset the balance of Persona 5 being PS4 exclusive.

JaxonH

@Tsurii
Actually, we didn't and technically we still don't (although the likelihood is more favorable now).

They said a 3DS version was coming and an "HD version", but didn't specifically say a Switch version, leaving other versions on the table.

Then there was a report that a sequel was coming to PS4. The only thing was, they were talking about SMT, Persona and Etrian Odyssey. So it theoretically could have been referring to Persona 6 or a PS4 Etrian Odyssey 6 (seriously doubtful since both those games just had their 5th entry released) or it meant SMT is getting a sequel on PS4. That, coupled with labelling it "HD version" when originally announced is enough to convince me it's coming to PS4.

Maybe not... but the more I look back on those facts the more I'm convinced this may not be Switch exclusive after all. But for now I'll roll with it until more evidence comes to light

Grumblevolcano

@JaxonH Timed exclusivity is a possibility as the term exclusive has little meaning nowadays (see Microsoft E3 2017 conference for a perfect example). Unless the 3rd party game/franchise being talked about has 1st party characters, there's a very high chance that exclusive doesn't really mean proper exclusive.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic