Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 18,961 to 18,980 of 69,995

IceClimbers

Elliot Quest is coming to Switch next week according to the Switch eShop

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Spoony_Tech

I never did get to play that game. Might give is a shot on the Switch.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Qwertyninty

Wow the glitches and gameplay for WWE 2k18 is mind blowing. I would seriously apologize if I was devs. The face that someone paid them to make a game this bad is a crime. I just can't justify paying money for what has been shown and that's on the more powerful home consoles. Cant wait to see what we get for switch.

Qwertyninty

Inertiacreep

Qwertyninty wrote:

Wow the glitches and gameplay for WWE 2k18 is mind blowing. I would seriously apologize if I was devs. The face that someone paid them to make a game this bad is a crime. I just can't justify paying money for what has been shown and that's on the more powerful home consoles. Cant wait to see what we get for switch.

Any video links to this mind blowing footage?

Inertiacreep

NaviAndMii

Scrummer wrote:

Inertiacreep wrote:

Qwertyninty wrote:

Any video links to this mind blowing footage?

@Inertiacreep https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5LWcIXdh7NM
However, the game has since been patched, and may look better.

Jeez, that really is mind blowing - looks more like basketball than wrestling...absolutely shocking!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

SKTTR

A new milestone.

50 Retail Games for Switch in Germany (March 2017 - October 2017)

https://imgur.com/P5lzAPp

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

JaxonH

Can't really blame the developers for that. It's the publishers with their choke hold of merciless annual timeframes. These developers do the best they can in the time they are given and it's just not enough time- clearly. TakeTwo needs to hire more helping hands to ensure these games are ready by launch.

That all said, they patched NBA 2k18 with 1.03 and now 1.04, and it's now a fine game, just in time for the physical release. So as long as they patch WWE 2k18 on Switch, I'll still buy it. And since it's coming out later hopefully some of these issues can be addressed, though I wouldn't count on it. But I am confident they will patch it just like NBA 2k18

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Spoony_Tech

Well at least we are getting RE:R one and two. It's a start anyways. I'm happy as ive not played 2.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Inertiacreep

@SLIGEACH_EIRE yea this is apparent with wulverblade releasing first on the switch.. that game violent as hell and rocks, idk whyyy no one on here even talking about it but throw a fit over lame as golf story and stardew... wulverblade is the best indie I've seen yet on the switch.

Inertiacreep

Grumblevolcano

My current and planned future indie game purchases on Switch are mostly doing stuff that Nintendo hasn't done. So like:
Fast RMX -> F-Zero
Blaster Master Zero
Shovel Knight -> 2D platformer (the first Nintendo 2D platformer on Switch is probably Kirby next year)
Wargroove -> Advance Wars
Super Beat Sports -> Rhythm Heaven
Axiom Verge -> 2D Metroid (while Samus Returns does exist on 3DS, its sales aren't looking promising for Switch getting a 2D Metroid)

Those are just a few examples.

Edited on by Grumblevolcano

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic