Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 18,941 to 18,960 of 24,478

JaxonH

Watching a game of FIFA 18 on Switch. It's actually this RedCube episode from Nintendo EU that I happened upon. And... I'm really into it! They've got 2 player local coop with single Joycon, heck they've even got local wireless where each person uses their own system, no internet needed.

That's legit.

PLAYING
Switch: Xenoblade 2, Skyrim, Resident Evil Revelations 1/2
New 3DS:
PS4 Pro:
PSVR: Skyrim VR, DOOM VFR
Vita:
X1X: Wolfenstein 2
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

MFD

I've never expected Bethesda to support this hard. You've my kudos, Bethesda.

MFD

DarthNocturnal

Wow..... we're literally just missing Fallout 4 now.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8422-1116

NaviAndMii

Did that just happen?!

..DOOM?!

..WOLFENSTEIN?!?!

!!!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

๐ŸŽฎ SNES ๐ŸŽฎ N64 ๐ŸŽฎ GB ๐ŸŽฎ GG ๐ŸŽฎ PC ๐ŸŽฎ PS2 ๐ŸŽฎ GC ๐ŸŽฎ PSP ๐ŸŽฎ Wii ๐ŸŽฎ X360 ๐ŸŽฎ PS4 ๐ŸŽฎ MDC ๐ŸŽฎ Switch ๐ŸŽฎ

Currently Playing (Online): Mario Kart 8 DX (R: 8500, B: 2000) | Splatoon 2 (Lvl: 54, CB: N/A, RM: A-, SZ: B+, TC: A)

Switch Nickname: TomCatโ˜…

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | My Nintendo: NaviAndMii

IceClimbers

DOOM?! WOLFENSTEIN II THE NEW COLOSSUS?!!!

THANK YOU BETHESDA!

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Paraka

So no announcement of Sonic & Mario Olympics or Mario Party (but apparently that Mario Party remake was somewhat true). However, even the NEW games shown appear to been for the holiday season.

Only thing that got a window release was Kirby into next year, so guessing March for that. And we have a December/January Direct after this, so I assume that we MAY be seeing a drier first part of the year from Nintendo as for what we know now. I mean... This year has been pretty heavy with nonstop releases on Switch from them since launch.

Paraka

MsJubilee

Man now i want The Evil Within 2 for the Switch.

I've died. There is no more me

This is the will of the heavens.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5827-3728-4676 | 3DS Friend Code: 3738-0822-0742 | Nintendo Network ID: TwilightAngel9

MFD

I dislike playing shooters on consoles, due to just wanting mouse support, but I will stand by their decision to put Doom on the system without pause.

MFD

Grumblevolcano

My highlight was Lyn for FE Warriors though it's very reassuring that Bethesda is supporting Switch more than just Skyrim.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

NaviAndMii

Current gen, AAA ports!! ..the upper limit of what to realistically expect on Switch just got pushed up a notch or two for sure!

๐ŸŽฎ SNES ๐ŸŽฎ N64 ๐ŸŽฎ GB ๐ŸŽฎ GG ๐ŸŽฎ PC ๐ŸŽฎ PS2 ๐ŸŽฎ GC ๐ŸŽฎ PSP ๐ŸŽฎ Wii ๐ŸŽฎ X360 ๐ŸŽฎ PS4 ๐ŸŽฎ MDC ๐ŸŽฎ Switch ๐ŸŽฎ

Currently Playing (Online): Mario Kart 8 DX (R: 8500, B: 2000) | Splatoon 2 (Lvl: 54, CB: N/A, RM: A-, SZ: B+, TC: A)

Nicolai

The only highlight for me was the new weapon in Splatoon, and hearing that there's more unknown Kingdoms than we already know about for Odyssey. But it sounds like a lot of other announcements got people excited, and that's cool

Edited on by Nicolai

Visit the Super Mario Odyssey Challenge Thread! (minor spoilers)
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

MFD

@NaviAndMii Doom is a technically strong title of what I know, so consider me well and duly baffled.

This was a grand direct, and a great showing from Bethesda. However, Capcom disappoints, but I've already expected as such.

MFD

NaviAndMii

@UmniKnight Well I'll be doing my bit to fill Bethesda's pockets and show these other publishers what they're missing! I'm staggered by those announcements! ..guess we can take my 'dock expansion' idea and throw it out the window!

Hybrid DOOM! Hybrid Wolfenstein! ..game changing!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

CroRock

So much games I want... I'll be broke and probably divorced before end of the year

3DS - 2294 - 4578 - 7970
SW - 3371 - 1931 - 2042

MFD

@NaviAndMii Doom coming, considering it's technical implications, has me question what is truly the limit. Doom is a GOOD looking game. What more can we expect? I held my expectations low, but Bethesda has shot the ceiling off.

MFD

Grumblevolcano

Does that Fallout 4 retailer listing seem more likely given Doom's technical implications?

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

6ch6ris6

good looking game? probably one of the best looking games. at least on pc on highest settings

Steam: ACAB or 6ch6ris6
waiting for a pricedrop on switch

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic