Posts 17,481 to 17,500 of 69,981

Haruki_NLI

@SLIGEACH_EIRE Mario Golf World Tour on 3DS

Now Playing: Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, Crash Bandicoot 4

Now Streaming: Sonic Lost World, Just Cause 3

NLI Discord: https://bit.ly/2IoFIvj

Twitch: https://bit.ly/2wcA7E4

FX102A

That Zelda controller is ruined by the Link in the rigt handle; completely breaks the design.

FX102A

TuVictus

Well, with hurricane Irma headed straight for us, I'm gonna be thankful for the Switch when the power goes out. I hope to stay safe and be back on here before too long!

TuVictus

FragRed

So it turns out the rumours were correct about LA Noire coming to the Switch after all. Who'd have thought. Maybe there's plans for a sequel in the works that could also find its way to the Switch...

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech Yep you're right.My nostalgia for the original comes from the Master System version and the odd shot at the arcades.Thinking back,I never really liked it that much back then and I'm sure I'd soon regret buying this new one.From the reviews I've read,it's not even as good as the originals.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

JaxonH

I said LA Noire would be coming... people doubted it but here it is! The rumors were too specific to be wrong. And Nintendo was acting too confident in having a few notable 3rd party releases this year, so I figured there was at least a game or two coming still.

Lends credence to the other rumors. I wonder if some other games are coming too that we just don't know about yet...

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Samus7Killer

Ew. Gimmie a real Rock* game then we csn talk. Gimmie RDR and mybe ill double dip

Samus7Killer

IceClimbers

Looks like November is third party month. Sonic Forces, Lego Marvel, LA Noire, RE Revelations 1 and 2... probably Skyrim and Rocket League too.

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

Samus7Killer

Only getting Sonic in Nov. Rest is bleh.

Samus7Killer

Octane

@Operative2-0 It should be the other way around, Electric is super effective against Flying. Stay safe though!

Octane

JaxonH

@IceClimbers
Ikr..

I'm getting LA Noire and Resident Evil Revelations 1 and Resident Evil Revelations 2, and if they come in November, Skyrim and Rocket League.

LEGO Marvel and Sonic Forces is a tentative pass, unless reviews convince me otherwise.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

Samus7Killer

@Nicolai lol. That doesnt make me mad. That was finda funny. But yeah. What can i say. I love me some Sonic.

Samus7Killer

Grumblevolcano

Sonic Forces will probably be my last game purchase of 2017. Only DLC purchases after that.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic