Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 14,521 to 14,540 of 69,983

Ralizah

@KirbyTheVampire Yeah, it looks like Mario XCOM. VERY strategy based, if that's the case.

BG&E2 looks like it's trying too hard to be "mature" and "hardcore." Also not a fan of the emphasis on online. Won't write it off completely, but I need to know more.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Amazon have put up the HORI Nintendo Switch Real Arcade Pro V Hayabusa Fight Stick Officially Licensed by Nintendo - Nintendo Switch for pre-order. It's $149.99 and will release on 31st July.

Product description

Officially Licensed by Nintendo. HORI's brought their unparalleled fighting peripheral expertise to the Nintendo Switch with the console's first tournament-grade fighting stick. The Real Arcade Pro V Hayabusa offers HORI's patented original Hayabusa joystick and buttons, turbo function, and a tournament-ready 10 ft. cable, and is modeled after authentic arcade cabinets in Japan. Get the Real Arcade experience and dominate the playing field with this fully functioned, professional level fighting stick. Tailored specifically for the Nintendo Switch and compatible with PC through Xinput, the Real Arcade Pro V Hayabusa is the only choice for serious fighting game enthusiasts who settle for nothing but the best.

https://www.amazon.com/Nintendo-Switch-Arcade-Hayabusa-Offici...

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

JaxonH

Mario Kingdom Battle looks stunning. I've never seen the internet do a complete 180 this quick in years... maybe ever. The visual fidelity of the game is just fabulous. I was having a hard time digesting the fact it was running on Switch.

Beyond Good & Evil 2 was by far the best showing though. I really really hope it's coming to Switch, but if not I'm covered. Own all, play all, miss nothing. But goodness I would love to have it on my hybrid system. Am a tad sketchy about the online focus though. We shall see.

StarLink Battle For Atlus geneuinely had me interested, so I was shocked when they showed Joycons. But the asterix here is the interchangeable ship... not really interested in buying toys 2 life for this, despite it being a genuinely interesting idea.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@SLIGEACH_EIRE
Thats been up for a while. I preordered days ago

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@SLIGEACH_EIRE
Ya I was happy to cancel that JP order. Shipping overseas would have been way more expensive. They've also got their Pro Controller up, with swappable Dpad, although I have no interest in wired controllers.

MarcelRguez

Ubisoft delivered in spades for me. Favorite conference so far, and I really wasn't expecting it. Can't remember the last time I was interested in an Assassin's Creed or Far Cry title. Mario & Rabbids looks surprisingly solid, and Beyond Good & Evil 2 looks gorgeous (though the swearing did throw me off as well at first).

So, Reggie said to expect reveals during the Spotlight. M&R has already been revealed, so that one's off. Maybe they'll have a better E3 than anticipated.

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

KirbyTheVampire

I'm glad Mario + Rabbids is already revealed. Leaves more time for other stuff.

KirbyTheVampire

Spoony_Tech

I'm still not worried Monster Hunter still sells far to well on handhelds especially in Japan and I'm not so sure it will do well enough on the PS4 outside of Japan or in. Capcom will expect 4 million in sales and I don't think they will get it.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

@Spoony_Tech

The game looks horrible. I don't even feel bad anymore cause it just flat out looks lame. I knew it would. They bastardized the hell out of it. It screams half effort just so they can tout having an entry on the platform.

I'm good with that. Keep it... all yours

But that Skyrim VR though... seriously awesome! And God of War. Now we're getting to the good stuff. Shadow of the Colossus is cool too.

Edited on by JaxonH

JaxonH

@DarthNocturnal
As a fan I will at least follow reviews and won't automatically write it off completely... but... I mean... it's not looking good.

Oooh Spiderman looks amazing!

JaxonH

Much better conference than Microsoft I think. Just... better quality games, even if not as many.

Shadow of the Colossus Remastered
Detroit Beyond Human
Spider-Man
Skyrim VR
God of War

5 definite buys. Was surprised to see a few VR games. Thought they'd given up on it. I get Skyrim on the go and in VR? Shoot... spoiled

-Green-

Sony was okay, but I wasn't really shocked by anything besides MHW.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

Ralizah

Well, Sony even has Monster Hunter now. Sony has everything at this point.

Currently Playing: Yakuza Kiwami 2 (SD)

IceClimbers

More interested in Sony's exclusives, but that conference was disappointing (and worse than Microsoft's).

This could actually be the year where Ubisoft "wins" E3 depending on how Nintendo's Spotlight goes tomorrow lol

3DS Friend Code: 2363-5630-0794

JaxonH

@Ralizah
Ya but it's... not... Monster Hunter.

I feel conflicted. On the one hand, it's disappointing to see a new entry in the series which looks so meh, but on the other hand it's relieving knowing it's just a B grade spin off, a half hearted attempt to sell the game on name alone. Which means I don't have to worry about it affecting the core series localizations.

People didn't believe me when I said this is what it would be like. Idk. Maybe it'll turn out better than it looks. You could tell the crowd was not impressed though.

KirbyTheVampire

@JaxonH Half of them have probably never heard of Monster Hunter, lol. It's basically a Nintendo exclusive.

KirbyTheVampire

Maxz

@JaxonH I know very little about MonHun. What makes World a B grade spin off compared to the standard games?

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic