Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 14,481 to 14,500 of 69,983

KirbyTheVampire

Anyone who missed the Devolver Digital conference should consider themselves blessed. That was such a waste of time.

KirbyTheVampire

kkslider5552000

KirbyTheVampire wrote:

Anyone who missed the Devolver Digital conference should consider themselves blessed. That was such a waste of time.

your opinions are bad and you should feel bad

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

FGPackers

Skyrim with motion controls??? OMG count me in!!!

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

skywake

@Operative2-0
They may not change the quality of the service to a massive degree. But until they ask you to pay up it's still not a paid service. I just don't think it's reasonable to judge what is essentially a beta version of the paid service as if they were charging for it.

Edited on by skywake

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

SLIGEACH_EIRE

The Switch boxart for Skyrim on Switch.

Untitled

Looks very plain Jane. Not being overly familiar with the series, maybe that's how all the boxarts are.

Edit: Had a quick look, it's in keeping with other versions.

Edited on by SLIGEACH_EIRE

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

FGPackers

And it includes all DLCs too! Can't wait!

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Haru17

SLIGEACH_EIRE wrote:

[The Switch boxart for Skyrim on Switch] looks very plain Jane. Not being overly familiar with the series, maybe that's how all the boxarts are.

Edit: Had a quick look, it's in keeping with other versions.

Another term for that would be 'dignified' or 'not a bloke standing centered to the box art, proffering weapons and facing outward or facing away to highlight the weapon on his back.' Not every series needs razzledazzle, it's not bad if they do something different.

Anyway, I really want to see how the motion controls work. Chances are I won't end up going with them like ARMS, but they look really fun to test out given that I've already played Skyrim a billion other ways. Switch is really pushing this five different control schemes thing, huh?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Azooooz

1 day, 3 hours, and 42 minutes left

Making promise is easy. The hard part is keeping it.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3533-1743-6611 | 3DS Friend Code: 5069-3944-7877 | My Nintendo: azooooz | Nintendo Network ID: desert_king_Q8

Peek-a-boo

@Azooooz After the below par EA conference and the slightly underwhelming Microsoft presser, I really hope that both Nintendo and Sony knock it out of the park. Bethesda was pretty good, even though a sequel to The Evil Within and Wolfenstein: The New Order was pretty much expected for a while now!

I love this time of the year, but it has been more on the forgettable side of the spectrum so far...

Peek-a-boo

OorWullie

According to Reggie the Spotlight will have a number of reveals,first looks,key games and will be in a rapid fire format getting a lot of information out there.There will also be more surprises during the first hour of Treehouse.He also confirmed it will be just 25 minutes long.It might be brief but it sounds like we've got a few surprises in store.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

erv

25 minutes and no crappy chit chat. I like the sound of it

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

FGPackers

SLIGEACH_EIRE wrote:

The Last Night E3 2017 Trailer Coming To Nintendo Switch

Good if true.

And about the 25 minutes of trailer rain i love it. I was annoyed by EA & MS. I love the new Direct trend, happy they kept it for Spotlight

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Qwertyninty

Guys I just watched that new dragon ball z 2.5d gameplay footage and OMG! The one and only third part game I have seen so far that I need on my switch. It runs on unreal 4 and we know switch has Support for that engine. Please let this happen.

Edited on by Qwertyninty

Qwertyninty

FGPackers

@Qwertyninty Forget about it. They said already it's not coming, and there's Xenoverse 2 planned already. We have to hope for a possible sequel in next years

FGPackers

rallydefault

IceClimbers wrote:

Bethesda just showed off the Switch version of Skyrim in their conference. It IS the remastered version. It also amiibo support (they showed the Link archer giving you the Master Sword and a BotW Link costume) and what appears to be motion control support.

I was so "whatevs" about this game until recently, and now I'm super stoked and have no rational clue as to why lol

I bought Skyrim years ago for the 360, I guess, but I never finished it. And this has all the DLC, AND I can play it on the go. This is the PERFECT game to sink into for long plane rides or car rides (perhaps when I'm not the one driving). Pretty psyched out of the blue lol

rallydefault

Qwertyninty

@FGPackers quote of them saying that? I won't buy the other one but I would have been down for that 2.5d fighter.

Qwertyninty

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic