Forums

Topic: The Nintendo Switch Thread

Posts 13,541 to 13,560 of 69,983

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech My experience with MH is 30 minutes with the Wii U demo of MH3U.I didn't enjoy it but I'm willing to try again.I quite liked the look of 4.Is XX this just an expanded version of 4?

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

🕹️ The Nintendolife Arcade Leaderboards 🕹️

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie Expanded yes but when Capcom does expand they usually do it well with MH. The game usually feels very different.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@DarthNocturnal No reason why we shouldn't have voice this time around.

@OorWullie Forgot to say if you do make a attempt to get into it I would gladly help you online in any way I can. It can be overwhelming for new comers.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

OorWullie

@Spoony_Tech Cheers,that would be great.We should have the Nintendo phone app by the time this arrives,messaging will be simple.

@DarthNocturnal Cheers,I'm curious to find out more.I'm not a fan of voice chat myself.I'm kind of dreading Splatoon 2 having it in game and being forced to use it if I am to have any chance of doing well.

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie What's funny is I've been playing Generations a lot the past few days because of my son wanting to play. Now I'm hooked again. Across all the games made for Nintendo systems I have about 1500 hours and I wouldn't even say that's a lot compared to others here.

MERG said:

ValhallaOutcast

@DarthNocturnal I am the same, I do party chat on PS4 with real life friends but I dont do vocie chat with radoms because unfortunately its 80% whinners and ragers , I dont hear peopel doing tactical planning its just whha whaa whaa

Friend Code SW-4365-4821-7317

OorWullie

@DarthNocturnal It's just with Splatoon being team based.Random battles will be fine but I used to play a lot of squads with the guys and girls from here and sometimes we'd come up against a squad of players (usually Japanese) who were obviously communicating some other way and we didn't stand a chance.We were picked off left,right and centre.That will still be the case with Splatoon 2 whether voice chat is in there or not but if the options there in game,it will be far more common.

Edited on by OorWullie

🇬🇧 Mr Mustard 🇹🇭
SW-6101-8403-1640

Spoony_Tech

@OorWullie He does quite well on his own or with me. He's 10 and beat BotW pretty much all by himself. He needed my help on maybe 2 puzzles. He really likes it and it's actually his second MH.

MERG said:

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Some potentially bad news.

FIFA ON NINTENDO SWITCH IS ALMOST CERTAINLY NOT GOING TO BE FIFA 18

You can find the full list of games that EA will be showing at EA Play below:

FIFA 18
Madden NFL 18
NBA LIVE 18
The latest Need for Speed™ experience
The Sims™ Mobile and The Sims™ 4
Battlefield™ 1: In The Name of the Tsar
New content from Star Wars™: Galaxy of Heroes and Titanfall 2
Madden NFL Mobile
NBA LIVE Mobile
EA SPORTS™ FIFA on the Nintendo Switch

http://press-start.com.au/news/nintendo/2017/05/26/fifa-ninte...

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

skywake

Nintendo's share price is now the highest it has been since the GFC

Some playlists: Top All Time Songs, Top Last Year
"Don't stir the pot" is a nice way of saying "they're too dumb to reason with"

Aaron00

I don't understand why third party devs don't want to make games for the Switch?! I'm sure the Wii U left a sour taste in their mouths, but the Switch is mega popular! Why not capitalize on that? @SLIGEACH_EIRE

Edited on by Aaron00

Aaron00

Grumblevolcano

@Aaron09 Don't forget that the Switch isn't even 3 months old. While it's mega popular now, who knows if it'll still be mega popular in say August or the holidays or next year, etc.

Long term popularity is what 3rd party developers are looking for, not short term.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Joeynator3000

...Of course I have trouble sleeping again, and when I do manage to take a nap this morning, I have a dream that my Switch gets here only to have my order be completely wrong. Now I can't go back to sleep, ugh. xD

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Octane

What if you ordered a Wii U on accident?

Octane

Spoony_Tech

Grumblevolcano wrote:

@Aaron09 Don't forget that the Switch isn't even 3 months old. While it's mega popular now, who knows if it'll still be mega popular in say August or the holidays or next year, etc.

Long term popularity is what 3rd party developers are looking for, not short term.

3rd parties did that with the Wii and were scrambling for months trying to put games together for it. They won't sit long and the continued success will only make them move faster this time around. This is almost exactly like the Wii and nothing like the Wii U.

MERG said:

Joeynator3000

Pffft, hellz no. xp

My Monster Hunter Rise Gameplay
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLzirEG5duST1bEJi0-9kUORu5SRfvuTLr

Discord server: https://discord.gg/fGUnxcK
Keep it PG-13-ish.

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/Joeynator3000

Aaron00

Exactly. The Switch isn't slowing down anytime soon. Especially with the release of ARMS Splatoon 2, and heck, FE Warriors/Xenoblade 2 will probably get some traction. With Mario odyssey and potentially Smash, and Pokemon, and now Monster Hunters, this thing is going to be very successful. More than it already is. @Spoony_Tech @Grumblevolcano

Aaron00

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic