Forums

Topic: Weird Issue With Samsung KS8000 TV

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Lakerfanalways

Hi everyone got a question..really strange thing just happened..so I turned on my Switch(Using the pro controller, maybe it wasn't synced right to the console who knows) I wanted to format my microsd card that I just got..so right when the switch turned on, every few seconds, the screen would go black, back and forth that kept on happening I thought maybe the HDMI cable was messed up..so I formatted the card, which asked for an update before doing that..and I turned off the console after wards, rebooted, and I synced the controller again thinking that was the problem and all seems fine now.not sure what happened I have a KS8000 TV just want to make sure its not the console itself that is the problem
When I say the screen goes black..I mean the TV screen Im using the switch on dock mode

Lakerfanalways

Lethal

I have the KS8500. I can test mine out on that TV later today. It is the same TV as yours, mine is just curved.

Switch Friend Code - SW-1147-4867-6886

Budda

I have a Samsung, can't tell which one - but I have pretty much the same problem with anything thats in HDMI1. The only thing that helps is to turning the tv off and on again. Weirdly enough, with the Switch now, it only does this one time now when turning it on after a while.
My only guess is, maybe it's because my Switch is pluged in HDMI3 and it changed something? ... I don't know. Try to plug your Switch into another HDMI port? Maybe that helps? ^^

Edited on by Budda

Laugh Hard, Run Fast, Be Kind

Lethal

My Vizio has a problem when switching inputs. I will be watching TV from the XB1 on HDMI 5 then I will turn on the PS4 which is on HDMI 1. I will have no picture and I have to turn the TV off and on again to get the video to appear. Happens when I go from any input to another. Absolutely pisses me off.

Switch Friend Code - SW-1147-4867-6886

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.