Forums

Topic: US Switch Black Friday Deals List 2017

Posts 21 to 31 of 31

McGruber

I just picked up Mario + Rabbids for $29 at Walmart. Their Black Friday sale doesn't start until 6pm, but everything they already had in stock rings up for the Black Friday price! I had no luck finding the $49 Breath of The Wild Explorer's Edition, as that is one of the things being wrapped up until 6pm local time.

If anyone wants to take pictures of their Black Friday haul and share it with us that would be cool!

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

Spoony_Tech

I got FIFA from Best Buy and NBA 2k18 from Wal-Mart. Both online as I don't want to go to the store for that mess. Now Wal-Mart had put of stock till about an hour ago as I've been checking all day to see if they post it back up.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tyranexx

Is Batman: The Telltale Series any good? I'm thinking of adding it to my Switch stockpile (for when I finally get one) via the deal Gamestop is running. I know it won't be anything like the Arkham series, but I'm a huge Batman fan and really would like to try the game (unless the episodes are bad).

Or would it be better to wait? Since it's a third-party game, will it drop in price in a couple of years?

Edited on by Tyranexx

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Spoony_Tech

@Tyranexx The new Switch version is the same price as the used versions for the for the PS4/One so I don't see it being that cheap for a while. Get it while you can but first check some reviews.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Tyranexx

@Spoony_Tech: Thanks for the feedback! I wish I had seen that sooner (and not horribly overslept). It seems to be unavailable now....

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

Spoony_Tech

@Tyranexx Well NL posted on Twitter a bit ago that it's $24.99 on Amazon.

MERG said:

Tyranexx

@Spoony_Tech: Ah, good point. I'll check that out. Thanks!

Anti-Matter

@Spoony_Tech
Aw... i'm so envy to you to get nice deals from Black Friday.
If only it happens also in my country Indonesia...

Anti-Matter

Spoony_Tech

@DiscoGentleman Well crap! I just spent $70 on eshop cards 3 days ago.

Is it today only?

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

JaxonH

Wii U with Zelda BotW for $139

https://www.gamestop.com/wii-u/consoles/nintendo-wii-u-32gb-b...

@DiscoGentleman
I just stocked up on $700 worth of eShop cred this past week. I believe $300 of it was from Target. I was growing impatient waiting for deals so I added six $50 cards to my cart, and was just gonna take advantage of the normal 5% off with Redcard (Target's CC). But it showed up as 5% off and then 5% off again. Which came to 10% off.

Then PayPal Digital Gifts on eBay who regularly have 15% off sales, they had a sale. Grabbed a few hundo there.

Then I got a $10 eShop card for $7 via PCGameSupply. You can only buy the one card but they run the sale every couple months so I usually grab one when they do.

Then BestBuy had a special deal where if you spent $10 on an online purchase for in-store pickup, you'd get a $10 gift card emailed in early January. And you could do up to 3, so I made 3 separate orders for $10 eShop cards for store pickup. And will get $30 free in a week or two.

Those are the deals I've found recently but I'm not sure if any of them are still live, or when they'll be coming back.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JaxonH

@DiscoGentleman

Target deal is still live. Can get $50 eShop cards for $45.12 with no limit. I'm not sure how many you can purchase at a time, but you can make infinite purchases.

I know it's not as good as the 15% off from PayPal Digital Gifts on eBay, but until that sell returns this is a good option. The old 20% off sales seem to be long gone- I haven't seen one of those at Best Buy for years. Obviously the deal I got where I'm basically getting $60 if you shop for $30 is a rare find and not something I would count on ever happening again. So basically 10 to 15 percent is the best you're going to get on a regular basis.

Untitled

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.