Forums

Topic: Trine: Ultimate Collection (1,2,3 & 4) pre-order on Amazon UK

Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Dezzy

If 4 reviews well, I'll prob get the collection. I've only played Trine 2 so far, but that was great.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Magician

@Bunkerneath I'd exercise caution.

Word is that the Ultimate collection only has 4 on the cartridge and 1-3 as a download code.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Bunkerneath

When the announced the Ultimate Collection they said they were going to put them all on the one cartridge.
Oh well, there goes my order.

"Why are you cancelling your order?" - Amazon
"Because they lied about the product" - Me

Edited on by Bunkerneath

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

FragRed

I was considering purchasing this collection as I have never played the games before. But if they can't or won't, depending on what the reason behind it all is, put the games on a single cartridge then I will pass. There are too many other games coming out between now and the end of the year so this actually saved me some money.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Wargoose

I'm considering buying this, 4 games for 7.99 on the eshop sounds good. Trying to decide between this and Children of Morta? Anyone play both?

Wargoose

zasdera

Thank you for that, pal! I guess I will give it a try. I've only played the first two ones, and to be honest, I really liked them. Do you know if it's still valid to pre-order?

zasdera

gcunit

@zasdera Check the date

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Helios26

Are they running in 60 FPS?

FAVOURITE GAME: Super Mario Odyssey
FAVOURITE OST: Deus Ex: Human Revolution

• Page 1 of 1

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic