Forums

Topic: The world needs another Goldeneye 007.

Posts 1 to 5 of 5

Church_Cybergoth

So the switch is here ! ill be getting mine in due time to play that lovely breath of the wild gameplay and for splatoon 2 but one thing i think we need for the switch to give people a game theyll want to play with their friends and while im loving the fact that original workers of rareware now at playtonic games have made the spiritual sucsessor for banjo kazooie , now called yooka laylee(also on the switch ) , but what if nentendo asks them to do another shooter in the sandbox vain of goldeneye and perfect dark . Lets get either company to hear this and respond , and as always , game and game hard guys , tell me what you think and take care !

Edited on by Church_Cybergoth

Church_Cybergoth

FragRed

Nintendo needs something along the lines of a Goldeneye, though whether it would have the same impact on getting gamers to purchase the system the way Goldeneye did back in 1997 is a different matter. Back then Nintendo were still a big name in the industry. but times have changed - Nintendo has changed and so has the way a lot of gamers view the company.

NEW WEBSITE LAUNCHED! Regular opinion articles, retro game reviews and impression pieces on new games! ENGAGE VG: EngageVG.com

Church_Cybergoth

@FragRed as long as its fun and gives the switch another enjoyable game, i think people will buy , even on vertual console .

Church_Cybergoth

Church_Cybergoth

@Meowpheel i mean in the since of a spiritual sucseesor like how perfect dark was , NOT a remake or remaster , or an update . the legal issues with the license would hurt the chance of the game as a direct relation to goldeneye , it would make more since if playtonic games made a game with the gameplay of goldeneye but not someone saying " lets add sprint and ads" , but if they did id want a new aim system but not something akin to cod . i just want us to start enough buzz for someone to say something at either company .

Church_Cybergoth

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.