Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 741 to 752 of 752

bluemage1989

@Anti-Matter I normally play docked so audio isn't to much of an issue fortunately. When I do play portable I always have to use headphones though as I have poor hearing.

@JaxonH what do you think of the games aesethics?? To me it looks pretty dated. Going back to the DS era has always been a struggle for me though. You make a pretty compelling point for Ultra Street Fighter II quite agree it looks damn fine.

SW 6041 0289 6234

Currently Playing:

Switch: The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Garou: Mark of the Wolves and Super Mario Party.

WiiU: Yoshi's Woolly World

N64: Donkey Kong 64.

Masticore

which dlc would you prefer buying during the black friday sales on the eshop, the zelda botw or xenoblade torna? thanks in advance

Masticore

PolarExperience

I’m interested in MM 11 due to the Game Awards sale, but I didn’t really like the demo. Is the game ideal for those that are new to Mega Man, or is the Legacy/X Collection better?
Edit: Would someone without experience with Ninja Gaiden still enjoy The Messenger?

Edited on by PolarExperience

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, classic rock, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

Switch Friend Code: SW-6148-2681-7704

Xyphon22

Which would you recommend first: Celeste or The Messenger? I'm leaning Messenger just because it's on a better sale and cheaper, but Celeste is up for Game of the Year.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

PolarExperience

I think The Messenger might be better first to prepare for Celeste, which I’m pretty sure is a much harder game. The sale is pretty good, too.

A bizarre musical mashup filled with Yes, classic rock, and some other things: https://soundcloud.com/polar-experience/sets/nani

ZedSwitch

Besides Fast RMX, would you recommend GRIP?

ZedSwitch

gcunit

@EdScissorshands Check out 'Shu'. I haven't actually got it yet, but I will do eventually.

Also, look at 'Splasher' and 'Miles & Kilo' (this is more of a runner, but you can turn auto-run on and off).

Edited on by gcunit

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

MysticGengar

@PolarExperience
I would go for the legacy collection 1, then if you liked at least one of the games pick up legacy collection 2 and 11. You officially have all the games you need for at least a month or 2

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

Alantor28

Say, can anyone recommend me some Switch RPGs for 2019? The age rating has to range from E to Teen. Yeah because I don't like to play M rated games. ^_^

Switch Friend Code: SW-6488-5483-0698
PSN: MMX20

PolarExperience

@MysticGengar A little too late, now. I already got MM 11, picked it up the day the sale started after no responses from here. It’s a great game, though, and I don’t regret buying.

Magician

Alantor28 wrote:

Say, can anyone recommend me some Switch RPGs for 2019? The age rating has to range from E to Teen. Yeah because I don't like to play M rated games. ^_^

I would suggest RPG Maker MV coming February next year. Why play through just one RPG when you can build your own story? Or download countless stories created by other players? The potential value-for-money offered by RPG Maker MV is limitless. Well, only limited by your imagination I suppose.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 230 games (as of December 15th, 2018)
Currently playing: Mercenaries Saga (Switch) Lunar: Silver Star Harmony (PSP) Fallout 76 (PS4) Drive Girls (Vita)

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic