Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 241 to 252 of 252

SKTTR

@cambotero: Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap is a 6-8 hour castloid type of game.
A sidescrolling action-adventure that includes the original 8 bit Master System version, which back then was arguably the best game on the entire system.
And that's why it's still great fun 20 years later with just a fresh coat of HD paint.
I liked the original enough to wait on the 29,99€ Switch retail version.
I have the Virtual Console version on Wii.

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

cambotero

@SKTTR
Thanks for your answer!
Looks like I'm getting this one

cambotero

Omega707

Please dont keep all of the port and revamp titles exclusive to 3DS! I want to be able to play HD versions of older games mainly 64 games zelda oot and Majoras mask the original Luigis mansion would be awesome. Hopefully there is enough of a demand for stuff like this because i would easily pay 60 bucks for those

Omega707

Omega707

@Omega707 possibly even a "emulator" app capable of playing older Nintendo console games. This console is capable of running skyrim than surely it could run N64 and GCN games or the old Pokémon titles.

Omega707

tobibra

If I only can afford one, Batman or Poi?

tobibra

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

ThePunkDriver

Is there a way or a product that make the battery last longer while in handheld mode?

ThePunkDriver

RR529

Is it worth getting I am Setsuna while it's on sale?

I understand that people found it disappointing(?), but as I've never played Chrono Trigger, I don't have any expectations set up for it. If it's not that bad, I figured it certainly wouldn't hurt to have an extra JRPG on the system.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

Fastballer

I want to recommend the newly released jetski racer Aqua Moto Racing Utopia! It is so much fun! Crazy races, speeds, and stunts. Im in love! <3 I want to write up a short review later aswell!

Fastballer

SKTTR

Fastballer wrote:

I want to recommend the newly released jetski racer Aqua Moto Racing Utopia! It is so much fun! Crazy races, speeds, and stunts. Im in love! <3 I want to write up a short review later aswell!

I would like to see a comparison between the 34,99€/5400MB Aqua Moto Racing and the 9,99€/152MB Riptide GP Renegade. From what I have heard so far, the graphics and gameplay in the cheaper and much smaller Riptide are better. Riptide even has online multiplayer, what about Aqua Moto?

Also, have you ever played Wave Race 64 or Wave Race: Blue Storm?

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Inertiacreep

@RR529 yes it's worth it.. it's definitely a solid game if you just want a decent turn based rpg and the soundtrack is great if you like pianos.. just don't expect a great 10/10 rpg and you shouldn't be disappointed.

Inertiacreep

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic