Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 221 to 240 of 2,193

Linkus

@SKTTR
That's a nice collection! Have been thinking about getting LA noire. Is the gameplay similar to GTA?

Linkus

Scrummer

@scubydo I've heard DOOM is fantastic, as is Splatoon two, so it depends on your preference. Single-player, or multi-player? Gory and horrifying or cute and bright?

Edited on by Scrummer

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Scrummer

@scubydo Whoop, sorry. I've heard Sine Mora EX is pretty good, as well as maybe Earth Atlantis.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Linkus

@SKTTR
Nice! Sounds like the next switch game for me, or maybe Xenoblade!

Linkus

cambotero

@rk3388
I kind of liked the game, it's a simple and classic JRPG. I played it for a while and had really good time, but then I got Mario+rabbids and this one got all my attention. I will return to I am Setsuna and finish it at some point, for sure.

For 20 bucks it's totally worth it in my opinion

cambotero

jump

@scubydo I'd recommend Gonner too.

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

rk3388

@cambotero Thanks ! That makes me feel better about the purchase! Really hoping I actually ordered a functional copy

rk3388

cambotero

Wonderboy: the dragon's trap is currently 30% off in the European eshop (14€).
It seems nice and interesting for this price... Someone could give me his/her opinion about the game?

cambotero

SKTTR

@cambotero: Wonder Boy The Dragon's Trap is a 6-8 hour castloid type of game.
A sidescrolling action-adventure that includes the original 8 bit Master System version, which back then was arguably the best game on the entire system.
And that's why it's still great fun 20 years later with just a fresh coat of HD paint.
I liked the original enough to wait on the 29,99€ Switch retail version.
I have the Virtual Console version on Wii.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

cambotero

@SKTTR
Thanks for your answer!
Looks like I'm getting this one

cambotero

Omega707

Please dont keep all of the port and revamp titles exclusive to 3DS! I want to be able to play HD versions of older games mainly 64 games zelda oot and Majoras mask the original Luigis mansion would be awesome. Hopefully there is enough of a demand for stuff like this because i would easily pay 60 bucks for those

Omega707

Omega707

@Omega707 possibly even a "emulator" app capable of playing older Nintendo console games. This console is capable of running skyrim than surely it could run N64 and GCN games or the old Pokémon titles.

Omega707

Tobiaku

If I only can afford one, Batman or Poi?

Tobiaku

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0291-4355

ThePunkDriver

Is there a way or a product that make the battery last longer while in handheld mode?

ThePunkDriver

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic