Forums

Topic: The Switch Recommendations Thread

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 2,193

NotTelevision

I just preloaded Kentucky Route Zero:TV Edition on Switch. For those interested in picking it up, it’s 10% off. Excited to play it since I’ve been waiting for the whole thing to be finished to finally jump in.

NotTelevision

MuhBael

I'm about to buy Outlast Bundle Of Terror on the E-Shop, but there's one thing I was wondering about. If I remember correctly, the game had a physical release though limited. I've checked some stores and the very few copies they still have in store cost about 100$, if not more. Is pretty much safe to say the only way to get the game from now will be in digital right? Don't want to buy it and find out they are doing more.

MuhBael

My Nintendo: Martin685

daethand

What are the best games I can buy with $20

I have $20 of eshop credit, but I want to get my bang for my buck. What are your favorite games for $20 or less?
I’d prefer something with either a really good story, or a lot of playability.
Also, tell me if I should save my money!
Any dlc I should get instead?
Please, I’m too indecisive.

Here are the dlc and games I have already under $20

Undertale
NSO
botw DLC
Overcooked 2!

daethand

Ninfan

@Sundavr well ❌ DON'T ❌ buy "bit trip saga", it's about $20 and is not very good

Ninfan

WoomyNNYes

@Sundavr Do you have Mario Odyssey?(I was looking at your profile page games) Feel free to look at the games I've got on my page.

EDIT: Have you tried the Forgotton Anne demo? I had to buy the game once I played through that.
https://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/switch-eshop/forgotton_anne

Rocket League standard is $19.99.
The other two are save-your-money recommendations.
I was skeptical of these games, and they became my favorites. Each has over 300 hours.

Splatoon 2 - $49.99 physical on Amazon
Rocket League - $19.99 or $39.99
Crash Team Racing $39.99

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Ninfan

Anyone know a good game on switch for €1

Ninfan

MuhBael

@Sundavr Resident Evil Revelations 1 or 2. I recommend the first one

MuhBael

DAHstroy

@nessisonett Splatoon 2 is my favorite Switch game, Ranked Mode can get pretty competitive! The game actually has a lot of depth, and the gameplay is addicting once you get the hang of it.

DAHstroy

SapphtheNintyFan

Hello all! I'm new here, just signed up. I have a lot of Switch games, some of which aren't awful!

If anyone wants some recommendations, let me know!

xoxo -Sapphire <3

toiletduck

There's a few interesting sales in the European eShop:
Rayman €9,99
Wolfenstein II €29,99
Saints Row 3 €19,99
Unravel 2 €7,49

I don't really need a new game right now, but games at steep discounts are always welcome. I'm fairly positive about getting Rayman and Unravel at these price points. Are the others worth it? Would you reckon that they may become cheaper at some point? Any other thoughts?

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

wyzau

Just bought (EU eShop sale):

• Unravel 2
  • Worms W.M.D.
  • Yoku's Island Express

wyzau

MuhBael

@toiletduck Saints Row The Third is like GTA but crazy. I say if it's cheap then go for it. I'm going for the physical version of Rayman instead

MuhBael

Magician

@toiletduck - Of those four, Saints Row III is the best value for money. It's the closest thing the Switch has to a GTA-like open world game. It was a little rough at release, but patch 1.5 brought the game to a good state.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

toiletduck

@MuhBael @Magician thanks guys. I'll probably pass on Wolf II and pick up the other three since they're either great value or just dirt cheap

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

chilledoutjohn

Some good ones on here! This is a great idea for a feature, would love to see N.L. do something similar, highlight games that get lost in the eshop.

chilledoutjohn

MuhBael

Alien Isolation, i recommend everyone to get if you love scary games regardless if you like the Alien franchise or not

MuhBael

chilledoutjohn

Ah yes, though I don't think those are quite as Hidden as some

chilledoutjohn

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic