Forums

Topic: The Multiplayer Match Organisation Thread

Posts 101 to 120 of 978

JoyBoy

@Maxz @shani i guess ill wait for another 5 min? Then i'll go I think.

But either way, this needs to be repeated fast!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

shani

@Maxz Dunno, maybe if we summon him persistently, @yokokazuo will magically appear out of thin air ink.

No but seriously, I think he had to go. Otherwise I'd love to add him to our squad.
We can also leave the squad open until someone else arrives.
Or if the two of you like to play in a twin squad, that would be fine too. In that case I'd finish eating my burger. But of course, Splatoon has priority over unimportant stuff like eating. 😆

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

NLInklings Discord server | My Youtube channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

Maxz

@Spanjard This was pretty great. It's extra nice knowing the team you're playing with and being able to discuss stuff between matches. I'll give it a little longer, but it's probably about time I should be off too. I wanted to put in a bit more panic study before bed.

EDIT: I'll leave you guys to form a twin. I've gotta get off, and it seems more sensible than me hanging around like a third wheel. Thanks for the games, and hope to do this again soon!

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

shani

@Spanjard Yeah absolutely agree, this was great! I think I won't be doing much else than playing Splatoon 2 tomorrow, so we can definitely do that again.
Maybe, if there should be a lot of NL members available, we could also do a spontaneous private battle.

My GOTY? Legend Of Zelda: Splat of the child. Ah no, I meant LoZ: Breath of the SPLATOOOON!

Switch Friend Code: SW-3298-8343-1900 | Nintendo Network ID: shani_ace | Twitter:

shani

Maxz wrote:

@Spanjard This was pretty great. It's extra nice knowing the team you're playing with and being able to discuss stuff between matches.

Yeah + knowing that your teammates know what they're doing.

Well then have fun studying!

shani

@Spanjard If you'd like to continue, we can do a twin squad. I'll just go check what the app and the in-game shop have to offer after making all that money.

JoyBoy

@shani we could do that. I'll play for another 30 min. And then i go.

You make a room?

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

yokokazuo

@shani alright enough with the @'s
But yeah I had to go unfortunately and I won't be back for awhile.
Perhaps tomorrow sometime

yokokazuo

3DS Friend Code: 1418-6707-5664 | Nintendo Network ID: yokokazuo

Maxz

shani wrote:

Well then have fun studying!

Quietly shudders at the thought

But yeah, a wider NL thing sounds fantastic. I actually thought the management might've had plans to host one in the opening weekend, like they did with MK8D. I think there was talk of more NL hosted games a while back, but I'm not sure how practicle holding them really is.

Still, something to pick the brains of @ThomasBW84 and @AlexOlney about, perhaps. If there are plans for any multiplayer events, Splatoon seems like a prime candidate. Especially with Alex being a dude of some splattitude.

Edited on by Maxz

My Mario Maker Bookmark Page
Spla2oon Ranks: SZ: X | TC: X | RM: X | CB: X
HAVE BEEN ENJOY A BOOM

Switch Friend Code: SW-5609-8195-9688 | Nintendo Network ID: Maxzly | Twitter:

shani

@Spanjard Sorry man, I don't know if it's me or our whole team, but I'm losing focus, maybe I am getting tired, dunno. But still like to play of course.

JoyBoy

Ok revenge! Those were some terrible matches

That's better!

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

JoyBoy

I know right! : O
@shani

So very close!

That's it for me! Was fun @Shani see you maybe tomorrow!

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

shani

Wow that e-liter sniper was really good! I wonder what his rank was. He was the first really deadly sniper I've encountered in the sequel.

@Spanjard I just wanted to ask if we should call it a day but I guess you had the same thought.
Was fun playing with you!

JoyBoy

@shani Yeah he was really good. Definitely decided the match. Makes me want to practice some scopes. See you around!

SW-7849-9887-2074

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic