Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 6,061 to 6,080 of 15,210

TuVictus

I think, if he's taking cues from Open World games for this one, he should totally do a Dark Souls inspired Zelda for the next one.

TuVictus

Haru17

Operative wrote:

I think, if he's taking cues from Open World games for this one, he should totally do a Dark Souls inspired Zelda for the next one.

Untitled

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

jtmnm

I see the points being brought up, but even the NES Zelda(s) had an emphasis on exploration. That comment was also made in reference to the demo appearing at E3.

In hindsight, they are clearly confident about Zelda U/NX, otherwise I don't believe they would make the stark decision to be demonstrating that game exclusively. Really hoping this one rocks my socks off!

jtmnm

Switch Friend Code: SW-4706-4065-3902 | Twitter:

TuVictus

Haru17 wrote:

Operative wrote:

Untitled

Yaaas

TuVictus

jump

How annoyed would people be if come E3 where Nintendo's only game is Zelda but they still refuse to tell people it's full title and simply refer to it as "The Legend of Zelda for the Nintendo NX (working title)"?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8051-9575-2812 | 3DS Friend Code: 1762-3772-0251

LinkSword

I don't care much for titles at this point, so that'd the funny to me rather than annoying. Double as funny once I saw the salt about it online.

LinkSword

jump

What if the title is revealed to be The Legend of Zelda: Amiibo Festival?

Nicolai wrote:

Alright, I gotta stop getting into arguments with jump. Someone remind me next time.

Vinny

@jump: At this point, Nintendo could do anything and I wouldn't be surprised.

This blue eye perceives all things conjoined. The past, the future, and the present. Everything flows and all is connected. This eye is not merely seen reality. It is touching the truth. Open the eye of truth... There is nothing to fear.

PSN: mrgomes2004

TuVictus

I imagine they'd reveal it at the NX revealing. But whatever, honestly

TuVictus

Eel

It'll be "New The Legend of Zelda for WiiU"/new console.

It will feature a very minimal story, only classic Zelda characters from the NES era, and tons and tons of Amiibo integration.

With love from Miyamoto.

BTW, all the NPCs will be old men and women. With the occasional moblin.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

LinkSword

Now available to preorder in a bundle with Zelda Happy Dungeon Designer.

LinkSword

jump

Meowpheel wrote:

It'll be "New The Legend of Zelda for WiiU"/new console.

It will feature a very minimal story, only classic Zelda characters from the NES era, and tons and tons of Amiibo integration.

With love from Miyamoto.

BTW, all the NPCs will be old men and women. With the occasional moblin.

Sounds too pie in the sky, there's nothing at all to suggest from the trailer/clips there will be other characters in the game.

Nicolai wrote:

Haru17

jump wrote:

Sounds too pie in the sky, there's nothing at all to suggest from the trailer/clips there will be other characters in the game.

Too right.

All we know it has so far is grass, sky, and riding.

Untitled

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

LinkSword

Seriously speaking for a sec, I wonder about the variety of sceneries. I mean, we'll probably get the staples like a lava area, an underwater area, a forest area... But I wonder if there'll be something we haven't seen before in Zelda thrown into the mix. No idea what that could be, but eh.

LinkSword

gcunit

@LinkSword: Maybe a red light zone?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

jump

^Well they added robots last time and Link's Crossbow Training was at one gonna be set in the future so there's not much is off the table but with this I think it's more about expanding the game and it's areas rather than new areas.

Nicolai wrote:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic