Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 15,261 to 15,280 of 15,485

Nicolai

@RR529 fashionably shows up at 5am when everyone's left or gone to bed

I rise from the ashes!
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

kkslider5552000

Dezzy wrote:

I'd personally rather they do a lot of voice acting or none at all.

2nded. Especially for a game trying so hard to create a credible world to get absorbed into and inconsistent use of voice acting is a great way to take me out of an experience.

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!
LeT's PlAy BIOSHOCK < Link to LP

3DS friend code: 2878 - 9709 - 50...

RR529

Can horses be killed? I tamed one, put it up in a stable, and haven't used it since for fear of it getting killed.

Blog: https://rrblogweb.wordpress.com/

Currently Playing: Hitman GO

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

DarthNocturnal

@RR529

They can, but they can also be revived.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

DarthNocturnal

@Tsurii

Slo-mo bow crit to the face knocks them off, does it not?

Edited on by DarthNocturnal

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

gcunit

... a soup ladle to the privates does the trick too

Use the 'ignore' button, it works.

Currently playing: Runner 3; Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood; Kirby Triple Deluxe; ICO; FIFA 18; Owlboy

Nothing is true; Everything is permitted.

RR529

Ah, good to know they can be revived.

Maybe I'll take Fake Moos out for a trot the next time I play (he has a cow-like pattern...).

Edited on by RR529

Recently Beat: Castle of Illussion: Starring Mickey Mouse, Lara Croft GO, Front Mission Evolved

JohnBlackstar

I let my three year old try out the game today. He just loves the Guardians. I don't have the heart to tell him he won't survive an encounter with one at his age and gameskill. He picked up the gameplay faster than me I think. Although he struggles with controlling the camera using the right stick.

My daughter, who is six, is too scared to play it for very long. She is pretty tenderhearted and it might never be her type of game or until she is older. She wishes Zelda was a playable character too. I'm thinking I need to pick up Hyrule Warriors with the new Zelda skin when it releases for her.

JohnBlackstar

Hallonblad

Tsurii wrote:

@DarthNocturnal I usually zap them with a thunder rod. Works, too.

Stasis them works too. They will stop midair and the horse will run along.

Edit:

@RR529 I almost forgot (got so distracted by the bokoblins on horseback) but to revive the horse you need to have a 100 bond with it, so use it a lot to build trust.

Edited on by Hallonblad

Switch friend code: SW-1684-7611-8315
Backlog: https://backloggery.com/Hallon
#supercasualgamer

kkslider5552000

JohnBlackstar wrote:

I let my three year old try out the game today. He just loves the Guardians. I don't have the heart to tell him he won't survive an encounter with one at his age and gameskill. He picked up the gameplay faster than me I think. Although he struggles with controlling the camera using the right stick.

My daughter, who is six, is too scared to play it for very long. She is pretty tenderhearted and it might never be her type of game or until she is older. She wishes Zelda was a playable character too. I'm thinking I need to pick up Hyrule Warriors with the new Zelda skin when it releases for her.

just here to say this is genuinely adorable

Bioshock is 10 years old. Let's play through its horrific environment and see why its so beloved!

RR529

Just reached Zora's Domain and man is it beautiful (actually, the entire path I had to take to get there was beautiful, especially in the rain).

I think I'm only now starting to grasp how enormous the world is. So far I've only activated the towers in the Great Plateau, the Kakariko Village region, Hateno Village region, and Zora's Domain region, yet I think that's all maybe just 1/4th of the game map (and there's surely as heck large areas in the regions I have visited that I haven't yet explored).

Ralizah

Nice. And if BotW stays evergreen in Japan, then it'll likely end up outselling Ocarina of Time overall!

I wonder why Minish Cap was such a low seller?

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

kkslider5552000

Ralizah wrote:

I wonder why Minish Cap was such a low seller?

probably because DS and PSP were gonna come out soon afterwards

or for no reason

one of those two

RR529

So, other than the one near Kakariko Village, where are the other Great Fairies?

I could really use another armor upgrade or two, because the latest enemies & bosses are really starting to put a pounding on me. I had to use up pretty much my entire food supply trying to beat Thunderblight Ganon as it's attacks were dealing like 6-7 hearts of damage each blow (I had 10 hearts at the time).

Ralizah

@RR529

Around a foresty area in Akkala. Tabantha, south of the tower. Last one is near the Gerudo Great Skeleton.

Be sure to create foods with buffs as well.

Edited on by Ralizah

Switch FC: SW-2726-5961-1794

Inertiacreep

Finally got this game yesterday.. I got off work in the morning and after stopping at my rents I go to walmart wanting the explorers edition.. they only had the normal copy so Im like, "hmph, let me go to Target" ... so I go there and they're sold out so I ask the guy to check other stores.. not a single Target in my state has it.

This is Sunday morning so im like damn.... I just knew I was going to be able to pick this game up quick on the way home.. I seen explorers edition available to order all over online. So I start looking for stores on my phone and find Best Buy on the way home has a copy... had to wait a half hour for them to open, the suspense!

I am SO happy to finally play this game! And it feels like the good ol days when you get an instruction booklet.

Edited on by Inertiacreep

Inertiacreep

RR529

@Ralizah, thanks! Found them all, now I just need to grind some Hinox Guts for my next upgrade, but the blue ones don't seem to drop any (unless it's a really rare drop?). I know I saw a black one somewhere though. Maybe I'll try him.

Anyhow, I just got the Master Sword!

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic