Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 14,721 to 14,740 of 15,535

Jhena

Nintendo really needs to bring back this feature from the 3ds and wii u that showed how long and often ive played something. The current one on the switch is very lacking. I dont care for game statistics except for the time i played a game.

Slow and steady wins the race, baby.

Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

PikPi

Thought about restarting the game on hard mode in time for the second d DLC, but I'll probably wait until after XC2, I'll probably find more fun in that game

PikPi

Jhena

538 korok seeds. Its exhausting but a little bit fun. Still i would prefer less copy paste content. Its strange how something that seems so unimportant makes 75% of the ingame completion rate while quests arent even counted. At least thats what the internet told me. Got the snow and desert boots. The infinite arrows trick is cool.

SKTTR

@Jhena:

The Korok Seeds only count to the MAP %
All kinds of Quests + Memories count to the DIARY %
Items (Armor, Materials, and Important Quest Items) count to the ITEM %

Getting the MAP on 100% is just 1/3 of 100% completion.

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Jhena

@SKTTR Thanks thats good to hear. The other person who mentioned it seemed so sure. I seriously doubted nintendos priorities.

SKTTR

@Jhena Technically, the Korok Seeds also count towards the ITEM% completion, because they are obviously counted as items as well, and SPOILERS - you get a unique item from solving this "quest".

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

Jhena

@SKTTR Maybe they are the most important part after all^^

I know i should just start up my switch and get it done already but it feels a little bit like getting out of bed on work days.

Haru17

How much can you grind with three weapon types?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Jhena

@Haru17 The grind goes beyond maxing the space for weapon types. Im aiming at 100 %. I think i already have enough seeds to do it but i have no need for shields. I will do it when i have 900. I hope your question was aimed at me.

Agriculture

I have a question. I'll put it under spoiler.

I'm trying to get the memory inside the castle. Does the cutscene with Ganon circling the the spire means I've triggered the end game? I only have two divine beasts and want to wait to trigger the end game

Agriculture

Ralizah

@Agriculture You only trigger the end of the game when you go into the room where Ganon is. And, believe me, it'll be pretty obvious when you get there.

Ralizah

Haru17

@Jhena No actually I mean the people at 400+ hours. Because somewhere in the neighborhood of 100-150 hours you literally run out of different things to do and are just attacking the same enemies with the same weapons on the same geometry. I 100%ed the game, but it became a chore before I even got 300 Korok seeds.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Agriculture

Agriculture wrote:

KirbyTheVampire wrote:

@Agriculture If you do get the game, I recommend getting all the memories before you fight the final boss if you want to see the entire story and get the true ending. If you don't feel like it though, that's fine.

Thanks for the advice, I'll get the game and get all the memories this summer.

Got the game and have all memories now. A little earler than expected. The game just keeps getting better and better.

Agriculture

Jhena

@Haru17 Oh ok sry. Yeah i was also complaining that this game has serious content issues. The biggest achievment of this game is that i can still enjoy it though theres nothing worthwhile to do. Its kinda just a screensaver for the gods to me. Plus collecting korok seeds.

Btw i have 679 korok seeds collected. I hate collecting seeds in regions where i cant wear the climbing gear. Im too lazy to make potions^^

gcunit

So are y'all seed collectors using a guide, or are you doing it the organic way?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Hallonblad

@gcunit Organic. I'm at 439 seeds atm, so it does take a while. Especially since I almost never use the korok mask. I keep forgetting that I have it. XD Though it is the cutest thing EVER when wearing it close to a korok. :3 My first playthrough I just couldn't be bothered to do everything, I just focused on the main quests and did anything else I randomly ran into on the way - but this round I want to 100% the game, so here I go~

I haven't bothered to hunt down the new dlc armour yet, does anyone know if it is similar to the armour in the Master Trials pack, where you just need to go to the right location and get the chest (I get that impression from the quest log), or will there be a fun side quest I need to complete?

Also; anyone else hyped for the upcoming Champions' Ballad? XD I need MORE QUESTS!
Also also; I've dared venture into Master Mode. I'm currently sneaking my way around the Great Plateau and evading that pesky Lynel tromping around as though he owns the place (which admittedly he currently does as he's killed me every time I've bravely stupidly challenged this claim. I really want his weapons though...)

Switch friend code: SW-1684-7611-8315
Backlog: https://backloggery.com/Hallon
#supercasualgamer

SLIGEACH_EIRE

gcunit wrote:

So are y'all seed collectors using a guide, or are you doing it the organic way?

I used this guide...

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map/

...to find the last 60 I think it was and tried to find them without clicking on the exact location. There were some that I otherwise wouldn't have stumbled upon. I completed it ages ago, long before the Korok Mask was even announced. It was one of the last things I did in the game.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic