Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 14,581 to 14,600 of 15,210

Dezzy

@wafflesngravy

For the first half of the game, you stumble upon a new shrine every 10 minutes or so while you're exploring the world. So you could easily take turns exploring and then doing a shrine, before swapping over.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

3dg3d3m0n

This is bugging me! I have the ancient saddle and bridle, but how do I equip them to my horse? When I select them from my inventory nothing happens?
Im prepared for the forehead slapping moment once I find out how as Im betting it is something blindingly simple...

3dg3d3m0n

HobbitGamer

@3dg3d3m0n A few stables have someone tending the horses that can change your bridle and saddle. I wanna say Outskirts Stable is one (near the horse fairy fountain), but I don’t remember the others.
Just be aware that “special horses” can’t be changed. (Epona, Gerudo Giant, Stalhorse, Lord of the Mountain)

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

erv

Pineapple on pizza is a good thing. Just saying.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

gcunit

I went for dinner with some relatives yesterday. One of my nieces had a pizza where the only topping, besides the tomato and cheese base, was pineapple. Looked beautiful.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

toiletduck

Please don't tag Octane...

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

HobbitGamer

There’s a reason the pineapple facsimile in BotW is a Hearty Durian.
Y u no like extra hearts, Octane!? 😂

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

HobbitGamer

@gcunit Isn't it just delicious? This is now my preferred play method.

#MudStrongs

gcunit

@toiletduck Without a strap, I would suggest the most comfortable way to play is sat at a desk, putting both elbows down on the desk to support the weight of your head and goggles. But have a clear desk (unlike mine) cos when you want to turn to look around mess be happenin.

toiletduck

@gcunit ok thanks, that really doesn't sound like my cup of tea

toiletduck

Switch Friend Code: SW-2231-9448-5129

gcunit

I've always loved the swimming in BotW, but with the VR goggles it's even better.

The VR gives a real injection to this game for me. The reduced clarity makes distant areas more intriguing, and I just rant to swim in every waterbody in the game again to now get a better appreciation of the variation in depth etc. below the surface of the water and watch the fish.

I've always wanted a follow up game to introduce underwater exploration, but with the VR goggles I need it even more.

Edited on by gcunit

WiiWareWave

I got the game on Wii U again since I had to return my press copies to Nintendo a good long while ago, but while playing a new playthrough, I tried to tackle a difficult shrine about 25 shrines in and had to retreat because my gear was too weak at the time and now I can't remember which shrine it was. Please tell me there's a way to tell if a shrine still has its Spirit Orb without having to enter every single one I've already done...

Unfortunately a shrine turns blue the second you enter it so visually there's no way to tell it apart from the one's that I actually beat and obtained their Spirit Orbs...

Edit: Whoops mega-typo corrected lol. xD

Edited on by WiiWareWave

Owner of http://www.WiiWareWave.com

PSN ID: Rukiafan7
NNID: Rukiafan7
Switch FC: SW-6328-7327-5891 ~WiiWareWav~

Switch Friend Code: SW-6328-7327-5891 | Nintendo Network ID: Rukiafan7 | Twitter:

LzWinky

You can teleport to it once you activate it. On your map, it will remain orange until you complete it, when it will turn blue instead.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Bankaj

It will be hard to find back on your map once you are opening a lot of shrines everywhere. It helps to put a seperate mark it on your map, just to be sure

Bankaj

Uncle_Franklin

So I'm finally going to get Breath of the Wild.

My question is this:

Should I buy the whole package with DLC?

Or should I use one of my vouchers on just the main game?

Uncle_Franklin

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic