Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 13,821 to 13,840 of 15,201

Dezzy

@Chandlero

How many hearts do you have?

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

KirbyTheVampire

The middle trials are easy peasy compared to the beginning ones, which were pretty hard. I didn't die a single time. I still haven't beaten the final ones, though. I'll make another attempt once I get back into the game when The Champions Ballad comes out.

KirbyTheVampire

Dezzy

Chandlero wrote:

@Dezzy: Fifteen, I think. However, I filled it to the Maximum at the start of the trial:

Pretty damn hard to do the final trials with any less than that.

Jhena

Yey got all korok seeds and got the "reward". At least nintendo acknowedges how bad this activity is by giving you a golden turd.
That goron who wants more drama from zelda at links ceremony is too hardcore for me. No wonder hes the one with the shield ability. Zelda is just a poor pity character in my books. And the scene where link comes to save her xD .

The taburasa questline was nice. Didnt anticipate dumsda would get married. Gave my a warm feeling and im happy for him. Hes cool and i like his eyes^^

Did the first two trials today. Seriously floor 10 in the first trial is just wrong. I had more luck than skill. Trial two was a joke compared to that. But i havent tried the last one yet. Could be hard. Better call it a day and go to bed feeling accomplished.

Edit: Beat the master trials. The final was fun and thanks to the ancient arrows it was very manageable. The trials are kinda like the rest of the game. Pretty hard in the beginning but very modest towards the end. I like it.
And i completed the shrines. Links costume looks strange in this zelda The titans are history too and i also watched every memory. The last memory shows that my girl mipha knew it all along. Zelda had to think about link to summon her magic. Power of love. My favourite memory is nr 6 where zelda tells link about her flower. This game had not enough positive memories. And to be honest i think this was the only one. Its definitely the only one in which i like zelda. Poor girl. Nintendo showing us only her toilet time moments.

Edited on by Jhena

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Snadertjuh

Got an email of Nintendo Holland yesterday inluding information about the DLC. I was hoping for new information but it contains information we already know and a link to the trailer of the whole DLC from a while ago unfortunately.

The releasedate in the email is still 'Winter 2017' so I don't expect any delays and I think we will hear more after the release of XC2.

From Holland, SW-8284-9406-5119

Dezzy

Yeah it's gonna be a midnight on the 24th release isn't it?

gcunit

Dezzy wrote:

Yeah it's gonna be a midnight on the 24th release isn't it?

Ooh, anyone sensing Nintendo will go all-out on this DLC as a 'thank you'?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Dezzy

@gcunit

Is the thank you to people who bought the season pass before they had a clue what was involved?

Therad

Octane wrote:

@Chandlero People already paid for it, didn't they?

Yeah, unless no one bought the season pass on the Wii U, they have an obligation to release it there.

Therad

JoyBoy

They will release it. They just won’t promote it is my guess. Wii U has a bad name. (Literally)

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Jhena

My ingame completion rate is at 100 %. Now i have to upgrade my equipment, do the kilton badge stuff and something about 350 locations for the real 100 %. Its mario odysseys fault im enjoying this so much. Made me a completionist again. And this makes me feel complete.

The true ending was worth it. Im still not amazed by the story but it ended satisfiying. It was like ganon was zeldas darkness. Her pain and anger she felt because she had no power. Luckily she overcame it and didnt care anymore for her godly power. I really like that. Now she can do what gods really do just live her life the way she wants to.

Jhena

Grumblevolcano

Well Nintendo added the Xenoblade 2 quest, of course the 2nd DLC pack will be released on Wii U. A bigger question would be about if any content gets released next year if the Wii U will get it. See Hyrule Warriors for example, the 3DS version got content that the Wii U version didn't but that was only after the initial season pass.

Grumblevolcano

Switch Friend Code: SW-2595-6790-2897 | 3DS Friend Code: 3926-6300-7087 | Nintendo Network ID: GrumbleVolcano

Jhena

Yes i did it. After three weeks of daily gaming i finally completely finished the master mode. Together with my past playthrhoughs ive played this game for more than 335 hours. The last days were tiring.

Upgrading the gear is not fun. Just spend more than an hour waiting for one damn shooting star and still nothing happened. The tricks on the internet didnt work for me. Wait for full moon and stuff. I thought maybe its because theres only one shooting star per blood moon. So i killed 10 to 20 enemies and decided to wait a few nights for the blood moon. The first night, i think it wasnt even full moon a shooting star fell down^^ Tried it again. Killed 10-20 enemies and waited for the night. Again a shooting star fell. It worked 3 nights in a row for me. But i only needed three shooting stars so i decided to be happy with the outcome and call it a day. I really dont want to spend any more time in the game until the last dlc releases. I need a breath of fresh air.

The biggest problem with the game is its big but the content is almost pure grind and doesnt really feel like content. I think its definitely one of the most overrated games and the weakest 3d zelda. Still i had fun and something to do. Especially the first 50 hours were awesome.

Well its time to move on and for some vacation. I deserve it^^

Jhena

gcunit

@Jhena How many other single players could you play for 335 hours and not feel like you're grinding? Choosing to level-up all the armour is on you.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic