Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 13,801 to 13,820 of 15,210

Agriculture

Agriculture wrote:

KirbyTheVampire wrote:

@Agriculture If you do get the game, I recommend getting all the memories before you fight the final boss if you want to see the entire story and get the true ending. If you don't feel like it though, that's fine.

Thanks for the advice, I'll get the game and get all the memories this summer.

Got the game and have all memories now. A little earler than expected. The game just keeps getting better and better.

Agriculture

Jhena

@Haru17 Oh ok sry. Yeah i was also complaining that this game has serious content issues. The biggest achievment of this game is that i can still enjoy it though theres nothing worthwhile to do. Its kinda just a screensaver for the gods to me. Plus collecting korok seeds.

Btw i have 679 korok seeds collected. I hate collecting seeds in regions where i cant wear the climbing gear. Im too lazy to make potions^^

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

gcunit

So are y'all seed collectors using a guide, or are you doing it the organic way?

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Hallonblad

@gcunit Organic. I'm at 439 seeds atm, so it does take a while. Especially since I almost never use the korok mask. I keep forgetting that I have it. XD Though it is the cutest thing EVER when wearing it close to a korok. :3 My first playthrough I just couldn't be bothered to do everything, I just focused on the main quests and did anything else I randomly ran into on the way - but this round I want to 100% the game, so here I go~

I haven't bothered to hunt down the new dlc armour yet, does anyone know if it is similar to the armour in the Master Trials pack, where you just need to go to the right location and get the chest (I get that impression from the quest log), or will there be a fun side quest I need to complete?

Also; anyone else hyped for the upcoming Champions' Ballad? XD I need MORE QUESTS!
Also also; I've dared venture into Master Mode. I'm currently sneaking my way around the Great Plateau and evading that pesky Lynel tromping around as though he owns the place (which admittedly he currently does as he's killed me every time I've bravely stupidly challenged this claim. I really want his weapons though...)

Switch friend code: SW-1684-7611-8315
Backlog: https://backloggery.com/Hallon
#supercasualgamer

SLIGEACH_EIRE

gcunit wrote:

So are y'all seed collectors using a guide, or are you doing it the organic way?

I used this guide...

https://www.zeldadungeon.net/breath-of-the-wild-interactive-map/

...to find the last 60 I think it was and tried to find them without clicking on the exact location. There were some that I otherwise wouldn't have stumbled upon. I completed it ages ago, long before the Korok Mask was even announced. It was one of the last things I did in the game.

SLIGEACH_EIRE

Nintendo Network ID: SLIGEACH_EIRE

Jhena

@gcunit Im using a guide. If i tried it the organic way at some point i would have to use a guide anway because never ever would i find all 900 of them. Besides this is my (3rd?) attempt to do it and exploring after 200 + hours is just not the fun it was in the first 50 hours. Another reason is id like to 100 % it before xenoblade 2 arrives.

Jhena

Dezzy

When are we actually gonna get a trailer and release date for this? It would make sense to do it around now so they can then do about 2 weeks of focus on Xenoblade.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Haru17

I'm sure that's a very powerful story and so forth and so on, but literally any piece of media can inspire someone to overcome a personal struggle. In a sense the game doesn't matter at all, it's down to subjectivity and timing with the individual. I've heard of someone who felt a similar way about Skyward Sword due to the circumstances in their life at the time, and that game is as opposite as you can get from Breath of the Wild without adding in more players and, I dunno, guns.

Personally, they both depress me and make me feel hollow. And no, I don't say that to devalue the experiences of whoever that article was written about. Subjectivity, remember?

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

JoyBoy

@Haru17 Why are you trying to convince yourself of your already well established and thought out opinion?

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Haru17

@Spanjard Generally persuasive writing, especially persuasive writing put up a network connected to countless other computers, is intended to convince those other computers.

The point here: read that article because you care about the person with depression, not because you like the video game.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

JoyBoy

@Haru17 Sure, but I don’t think anyone was trying to make that point, or any for that matter.
Obviously no one here will post an article about Bach saving their life. Because it’s not related to this site.

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

gcunit

@Hallonblad I'd forgotten about the Korok mask. That comes with the DLC doesn't it... I don't have that yet.

You guys had me at blood and semen.

What better way to celebrate than firing something out of the pipe?

Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

My Nintendo: gcunit | Nintendo Network ID: gcunit

Hallonblad

Has anyone else noticed anything with the timing of the guardians when parrying them? I was going to farm a few just now, and noticed that the timing is completely off. The delay between the noise signal and the actual shot is... by a lot. Is this a new thing or is it a glitch? It would be a pain to have to learn the new timing... especially since it is so delayed. I would have to find a new marker; the sound signal just doesn't cut it when the gap to the actual attack is so huge.

#supercasualgamer

meleebrawler

@Hallonblad Playing on Master mode? That's something new they do to trip up players from Normal trying to get parts early.

Alone, a force. Together, a force of nature.

3DS FC: 2535-3888-1548

3DS Friend Code: 2535-3888-1548 | Nintendo Network ID: meleebrawler

Hallonblad

@meleebrawler Oh my gosh, and here I thought I could go get all the parts for upgrading my sheika slate before I tromp all the way to Hateno Village later. XD So much for that plan. Well, I did end up killing off a few the more conservative way anyway because seriously... that did indeed trip me up. Good job Nintendo. I shall stop underestimate Master Mode. I was indeed right to be scared. ;P

#supercasualgamer

Jhena

856 korok seeds. Almost got it. Looking forward to doing the sidequests next. Many arent new to me but enough are. Never finished the new village quests.

Jhena

Dezzy

Haru17 wrote:

I'm sure that's a very powerful story and so forth and so on

They'll never know why Haru was fired from the suicide hotline.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

Hallonblad

@Tsurii Yes, I noticed, which made me think it was a glitch the first couple of times, because it worked sometimes and other times... just not. XD And now I still don't have 3 ancient cores, so my trip to Hateno (and consequently Kakariko) is therefore postponed for the time being. I guess I'll run around Hyrule field a little longer, though fighting Guardians without the Stasis+ or reliable parrying, and they have the healing... (Maybe I'll return to my main file for a little while and keep searching for those pesky korok seeds. XD ) I'm at the very least getting the dlc armour, the phantom set will be especially helpful until I get the Barbarian one.

#supercasualgamer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic