Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 13,781 to 13,800 of 15,201

Jhena

112 shrines and 357 korok seeds. Even with a guide those seeds are a little bit tiring. Bought the house today. Good house and good location. Upgraded my climbing armor to the max level. Was rewarded with a funny scene. I like the lewdness in this game. Especially arrow girls diary entry. Reminds me of links awakening. Next days will be grindy too.

Jhena

Switch Friend Code: SW-2361-9475-8611 | Nintendo Network ID: Traumwanderer

Undead_terror

The new update is out, none spoilery stuff, it might not be big, but a bit of effort went into this design wise once you see the Xenoblade mission in action.

Spoilers:

Red stars fall down from the night sky which make a sound, don't know if it's the sound that normal stars make, and there is brand new chests that the 3 outfit pieces come in, you can find these clothing pieces at Hebra peak, skull lake, and Bridge of Hylia. None of the outfit pieces can't get color changed or upgraded, just like the other DLC outfits.

Edited on by Undead_terror

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

CrimsonMoonMist

Well, that was a short sidequest. Oh well, it's essentially a freebie variant of the scavenger hunts from the Master Trials DLC, so I can't complain. It's pretty useful that you get the swimming stamina clothing bonus without needing to upgrade the armor to 2 stars.

Edited on by CrimsonMoonMist

CrimsonMoonMist

sr_388

Man, coming back after playing Odyssey, I really hope BotW gets a photo mode.

Also, I keep trying to long jump lol.

sr_388

Jhena

Nintendo really needs to bring back this feature from the 3ds and wii u that showed how long and often ive played something. The current one on the switch is very lacking. I dont care for game statistics except for the time i played a game.

Jhena

TuVictus

Thought about restarting the game on hard mode in time for the second d DLC, but I'll probably wait until after XC2, I'll probably find more fun in that game

TuVictus

Jhena

538 korok seeds. Its exhausting but a little bit fun. Still i would prefer less copy paste content. Its strange how something that seems so unimportant makes 75% of the ingame completion rate while quests arent even counted. At least thats what the internet told me. Got the snow and desert boots. The infinite arrows trick is cool.

Jhena

SKTTR

@Jhena:

The Korok Seeds only count to the MAP %
All kinds of Quests + Memories count to the DIARY %
Items (Armor, Materials, and Important Quest Items) count to the ITEM %

Getting the MAP on 100% is just 1/3 of 100% completion.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Jhena

@SKTTR Thanks thats good to hear. The other person who mentioned it seemed so sure. I seriously doubted nintendos priorities.

Jhena

SKTTR

@Jhena Technically, the Korok Seeds also count towards the ITEM% completion, because they are obviously counted as items as well, and SPOILERS - you get a unique item from solving this "quest".

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Jhena

@SKTTR Maybe they are the most important part after all^^

I know i should just start up my switch and get it done already but it feels a little bit like getting out of bed on work days.

Jhena

Haru17

How much can you grind with three weapon types?

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Jhena

@Haru17 The grind goes beyond maxing the space for weapon types. Im aiming at 100 %. I think i already have enough seeds to do it but i have no need for shields. I will do it when i have 900. I hope your question was aimed at me.

Jhena

Agriculture

I have a question. I'll put it under spoiler.

I'm trying to get the memory inside the castle. Does the cutscene with Ganon circling the the spire means I've triggered the end game? I only have two divine beasts and want to wait to trigger the end game

Agriculture

Ralizah

@Agriculture You only trigger the end of the game when you go into the room where Ganon is. And, believe me, it'll be pretty obvious when you get there.

Currently Playing: Advance Wars 1 + 2: Re- Boot Camp (NS)

Haru17

@Jhena No actually I mean the people at 400+ hours. Because somewhere in the neighborhood of 100-150 hours you literally run out of different things to do and are just attacking the same enemies with the same weapons on the same geometry. I 100%ed the game, but it became a chore before I even got 300 Korok seeds.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic