Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 12,581 to 12,600 of 15,210

Haru17

The Great Fairies have differently shaped and colored bangs and jewelry — though to say they are 'unique designs' is far too generous because the hair and bangles are all in the same place. They have new designs insofar as blue Bokoblins have are new designs from red ones.

They each have slight differences for certain lines of dialogue, however the desert one is the only one I really noticed having a distinct personality. In that she greets Link with 'Sav'aaaq!' like a Gerudo, coughs, and complains about sleeping underwater.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Haru17

It's not like any of the great fairies have a different animation skeleton or anything. They're mostly recolors with a little bit of changed geometry and dialogue. Why are we back to 'did u even play?' over people recognizing that something which is not unique, is not unique?

If you're looking for the Zelda game without visually similar, recolor-adjacent deities, it's this one:

Untitled

Late

@zitpig The animation you get depends on the level of the equipment. You apparently upgraded a piece of equipment to the max for the first time.

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

zitpig

Late wrote:

@zitpig The animation you get depends on the level of the equipment. You apparently upgraded a piece of equipment to the max for the first time.

I did wonder if that might be the case.

zitpig

Jen10

Can anyone tell me where the best place is to wait to try & get one of Dinraal's ( the red dragon ) scales please? Many thanks.

Jen10

zitpig

Yep, I did this just yesterday
Stand on the Tabantha Great Bridge at around 00:30. He flies below it.

Edited on by zitpig

zitpig

NEStalgia

The central fairy is a bit more overtly lecherous than the other three, and the blue and blonde fairies have such similar dialogue and personality you might not notice they're actually different at all unless you're really paying attention. Not sure what happened there.

@Haru17 The desert fairy is awesome.

NEStalgia

FGPackers

@Jen10 there's a farming guide article here on Nintendo Life. Search for it, it is really good! Sorry to say i can't link it since i'm at uni now

Edited on by FGPackers

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

NEStalgia

@ryu_niiyama LOL, it's there I tell you, it is! It was obvious! I mean, really, it's Japan, do you need convincing that it was a thing?

Honestly the main reason that every action thing needs a romance angle is because focus group testing has shown that it's a requirement to attract a female demographic. True or not (and it's probably mostly true) that's what their market research tells them, so that's what they put in. May not apply to you, but you're the exception to a great many rules!

Finley....if you ever do that quest...honestly you're going to question what you just did. There's no way around it. It would have been really cute if they had a punch line like everyone knows this is just imaginary...but no, everyone plays it straight....it's like "ok can I just go back and uncheck the completed box or something?"

@CosmicLight What problem could anyone have with the Madames of the Fountains? I mean granted the fairies have been madames since OoT, with the exception of TP where it was almost plain old teenage nudity, but BotW REALLY takes it over the top! That's just odd....though I love how Link covers his eyes and gasps in horror during the Lv 3 armor upgrade and just plain old screams for Lv 4.

And yeah I agree, I've found if I'm playing one of Nintendo's mobile games out and about I've switch to Mario Run because the thought of anyone SEEING FE: Heroes on the screen with one of the characters pretty much bent over in a g-string is just not socially acceptable and is simply awkward even alone. I honestly found the OoT fairies, especially on 3DS to be of questionable acceptability as well. Strangely I never found Tokyo Mirage a problem as it's characters supposedly in the real Tokyo entertainment industry....so they're behaving as they should for their role.

@Jen10 For scales it's easy to get them when he flies through the canyon between Tabantha and Central Hyrule. I glided down from a point North of the Great Tabantha Bridge and went into slo-mo archery mode to shoot a scale and collected it at the bottom of the canyon. Farosh is the one that's giving me trouble!

NEStalgia

Jen10

@NEStalgia thanks, will have a look at that location as well have a look at the top of Page 656, SKTTR gave me a good way of getting Farosh's Scales & it was quite easy to do. I don't know how to black out the answer sorry or i'd have written it here,

Jen10

Eel

Well eeexcuuuuUuseeee while I play FE: Heroes with my team that is composed of a young woman in a bunny suit, a mage that goes around in transparent clothes, a guardian of the desert that is basically a walking shirtless scene and a dragon lady that looks like a young girl in lingerie.

/jk only two of them are in my main team.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

erv

Just beat the story with a lot of stuff done, but still quite some things to do, in terms of side quests and twenty shrines or something.

Epic game.

Switch code: SW-0397-5211-6428
PlayStation: genetic-eternal

Nintendo Network ID: genet1c

zitpig

I've seen them two. Too. True.

zitpig

Haru17

Why did we need serial killer font in the thumbnail about double rainbows?

FGPackers

@NaviAndMii Of course! If i remember right i was in Akkala, near the village. Maybe i saw it when i ported to the near Shrine to get to it

FGPackers

Nintendo Network ID: FGPackers

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic