Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild

Posts 12,481 to 12,500 of 15,201

CosmicLight

@Spoony_Tech @NEStalgia Never mind, I forgot ancient arrows don't yield drops. And he's trying to get drops to upgrade the armor. But they are a one hit kill, even for silver lynels. You could try it for fun.

Edited on by CosmicLight

CosmicLight

Spoony_Tech

That explains why I didn't get anything from a guardian. Didn't know they didn't yield drops.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

MasterWario

@Spoony_Tech Most enemies don't drop anything when you ancient arrow them, but guardians should yield drops when you blow up one with an ancient arrow...at least, my guardians drops items. Did you hit the guardian in the eye?

I would have never guessed Weezing was so useful until I played a HeartGold Nuzlocke!
My YouTube Channel! Video game related, of course!
My Pushmo Levels

3DS Friend Code: 2836-0589-3371 | Nintendo Network ID: MasterWario

CosmicLight

@Spoony_Tech Yup what MasterWario said. Thats only true for organic enemies, everything evaporates with it, mechanical ones should give you parts. A one hit kill in the eye, guardians will drop parts.

CosmicLight

LzWinky

You have to shoot the eyes on Guardians, but they still drop stuff

If you use Ancient arrows on any regular enemy, they disappear and drop nothing.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SKTTR

@Haru17 They both were northeast of Lanayru Wetlands,

On the southeast cliffside of Death Mountain: Shadow Hamlet Ruins, just a meteor pyromagus there.
And the Akkala Bridge Ruins southwest of Akkala Tower. I think I just climbed that Tower and never approached it from the side with the bridge.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Haru17

@SKTTR Yeah, I had to look up the Shadow Hamlet to realize it existed. It's weird because there are also ruins on the north east slope of Death Mountain with a wizzrobe, but those ones don't have a name for some reason.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

SKTTR

@Haru17 Those other ruins with no name hide a Korok Seed.

Edited on by SKTTR

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

ProjectX1991

I can't kill Lynels for the life of me....

ProjectX1991

JoyBoy

Any hint about finding the password in gerudo town?

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

JoyBoy

@rallydefault I did try that, I even sneaked on the roof. Maybe I'll try it again

@ProjectX1991 Cherish those moments

Edited on by JoyBoy

SW-7849-9887-2074

Spoony_Tech

@Spanjard Try going someplace different.

Anybody else have a hard time finding the last cucco? I kid you not it's been about an hour. I've looked under houses, pots, and cliffs. What am I missing?

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

JaxonH

@NEStalgia
Lonely Arrow Girl hasn't restocked arrows for me since.. well... probably a good 100+ hours in game. I gave up on her.

But Gerudo Town always restocks, as does Tarry Town. Screw Beedle, I like to purchase by the 10-20 bundle (currently 365 bomb arrows 😄)

Haven't gotten a Core in a while, though I did get an giant core from a Guardian by the Gerudo labrynth. I'm fully upgraded though so I don't think I need cores anymore.

All have sinned and fall short of Gods glory. Wages of sin is death. Romans

God so loved the world He sent His only Son- whoever believes on Him has eternal life. Unless you believe, you will die in your sins. Whoever believes, rivers of living water flow within them. John

JoyBoy

@Spoony_Tech try either on the roof of the clothing store or up on the hill near the shrine.

SW-7849-9887-2074

Spoony_Tech

Here I thought I looked on every roof very well. So much for that. Thanks guys!

MERG said:

GrailUK

@Spoony_Tech Photograph one...and set it to your scanner

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

Spoony_Tech

@GrailUK I already found it on the roof but the scanner keep leading me right back to the area all the rest were. In other words it was too close to the others to pick up easily.

MERG said:

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic