Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword HD (2021)

Posts 1 to 3 of 3

Chaoslink1

I have an idea for a Skyward Sword remaster for the switch, similar to Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD on the Wii U being both released exactly 10 years after original release.
I'm a defender for the original game, I know many people hate skyward sword for many reasons altho i personally love the game. It is my least favorite 3D Zelda game but I have ideas of how Nintendo could make the game better on the switch.

• Motion controls only restricted to sword fighting (with the joy cons, wirelessly)
  • Optional motion controls for items (beetle, bow and arrow, slingshot, gust bellows, clawshot etc.) and loftwing.
  • Less annoying Fi, she interupts you alot less, only for the story but not when you're battery goes low or you've been playing for too long or stuff like that...
  • You only see the notification for the items you collect for the first time ONCE, so after that NEVER again, also not when restarting the game.
  • Make the clouds in the sky more white-light grey like Barry from Game Grumps suggested in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=chYgDqWW6ho
  • 1080p with anti-aliasing (docked) 30 or 60fps but most likely 30fps.
  • Upgraded textures (and models perhaps)
  • Maybe more boosts for your loftwing (more than 3, so like 5 to 8 similar to Epona in OoT and TP)
  • Obviously it's portable now altho you could only play it in table top mode that way but still, skyward sword everywhere you go pretty much
  • Rolling doesn't decrease stamina
  • Stamina bar fills up faster when completely empty and Link walks in normal speed when tired instead of panting like a dog.
  • This might be a stretch but because of BotW having voice acting, maybe add voice acting.
  • Add Amiibo support (you can tell me some ideas for what the Amiibo could do in the game)
  • Faster loading times
  • Further render distance but keep the painting effect because that would look nice in HD I believe.
  • Add HD rumble support to make you feel the impact of hitting things with your sword more realistic and satisfying.

That's about all the ideas I have for this remaster, tell me below what you think of these ideas. Do you think Skyward Swordt deserves an HD remake and do you think these changes could make this game a lot better and would make the haters perhaps love this game? And what are your ideas? I'd like to know some of your ideas and talk about them in the comments below

Edited on by Chaoslink1

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

Chaoslink1

@Tsurii Can you link me to one so I can post it on there please?

My favourite games: http://chaoslink1.deviantart.com/art/Top-10-Favourite-Video-Game-meme-Chaoslink1-309965952?q=boost%3Apopular%20%28%28my%20top%2010%29%20AND%20%28by%3Achaoslink1%29%29&qo=0
Retro games, Modern games, all AWESOME!!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5737-7446-0788 | 3DS Friend Code: 4210-3973-4461 | Nintendo Network ID: Chaoslink1 | Twitter:

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.