Forums

Topic: The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2.0

Posts 321 to 340 of 347

StableInvadeel

I think it's a bit unintentional, Kakariko is simply located closer to Vah Ruta, so the player following King Rhoam's advice is more likely to find the series of events that lead to it, because it's a few steps away.

Vah Medoh definitely feels like it's intended to be the first one you visit, but it's... All the way over the other side of the map, surrounded by danger.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dezzy

@StableInvadeel

Some of the characters who point you the Zoras are noway near it! It's definitely not just being close to it.
There's a character in Lake Hylia who tells you to go there.

It's dangerous to go alone! Stay at home.

StableInvadeel

Oh yeah, those zoras are kinda following the same rivers that come out of the domain.

They're absolutely a lot more proactive than the others.

Maybe they got so into making the zora quest, they forgot to flesh out the rito and goron parts.

Edited on by StableInvadeel

Invading your ranch, taking your cows.

My dead channel.

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

BlueOcean

Dezzy wrote:

BlueOcean wrote:

I was totally disappointed with its incarnation of Zora's Domain.

Oh man, that was one of my favourite places in the game! Ok so there's not that much to do, but the aesthetics of it were incredible.

It reminds me of Burmecia from FF9.

Lol when I replay the game, I deliberately do Zoras last out of the divine beasts, just so it keeps raining permanently. That adds to the cool atmosphere of the place. Lol

I agree with you a lot but not this time, my friend. Zora's Domain is my favourite place in Ocarina of Time. I was absolutely delighted. Its incarnation in Breath of the Wild is disappointing and I was really looking forward to it. There isn't much to do, it is not fun to navigate and it is not that impressive visually. And I haven't played Final Fantasy IX yet.

It's funny that except for a few people that don't tolerate it, Nintendo Life is a respectful place where one can criticise a flagship game. I don't hate Breath of the Wild but it's my least favourite 3D Zelda game.

BlueOcean

Dezzy

BlueOcean wrote:

I agree with you a lot but not this time, my friend. Zora's Domain is my favourite place in Ocarina of Time. I was absolutely delighted.

I do love the one in Ocarina too. I love all the locations in Ocarina though really.

Goron City is certainly a LOT better in Ocarina.

StableInvadeel wrote:

On the subject of zoras, the xenoblade armor set is super convenient for swimming.

Xenoblade armor cannot exist in Hyrule. I reject its existence.

Edited on by Dezzy

BlueOcean

Dezzy wrote:

BlueOcean wrote:

I agree with you a lot but not this time, my friend. Zora's Domain is my favourite place in Ocarina of Time. I was absolutely delighted.

I do love the one in Ocarina too. I love all the locations in Ocarina though really. Goron City is certainly a LOT better in Ocarina.

I like all locations in Ocarina of Time too.

Dezzy wrote:

StableInvadeel wrote:

On the subject of zoras, the xenoblade armor set is super convenient for swimming.

Xenoblade armor cannot exist in Hyrule. I reject its existence.

Yes and on top of that you can't swim upwards with it.

BlueOcean

Dezzy

BlueOcean wrote:

That is my new excuse for not using it, lol. When I really just have a weird kind of philosophical dislike for anything that doesn't make sense within the world's lore. I'm pedantic about that stuff.

Like when FFXV only allowed you to have the airship after completing the game. That drove me mental too. Lol.

DarthNocturnal

>looks at Switch t-shirt.

I dunno what you guys are talkin' about.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

BlueOcean

@DarthNocturnal The Switch t-shirt is absolutely ridiculous.

Dezzy wrote:

BlueOcean wrote:

That is my new excuse for not using it, lol. When I really just have a weird kind of philosophical dislike for anything that doesn't make sense within the world's lore. I'm pedantic about that stuff.

Like when FFXV only allowed you to have the airship after completing the game. That drove me mental too. Lol.

LOL I know what you mean.

BlueOcean

Dezzy

DarthNocturnal wrote:

>looks at Switch t-shirt.

I dunno what you guys are talkin' about.

Well and that made no sense from an advertising perspective. At least the Xenoblade thing made sense for advertising.
Switch t-shirt was pointless because most people were already playing it on the Switch, and people who were playing it on Wii U definitely already knew about the Switch.

Dezzy

I lost track of which stuff came with which update because I played the main game after the first main DLC had released, then did my second playthrough after the 2nd DLC was out.

BlueOcean

@Dezzy And to make it even more ridiculous the Switch t-shirt was a Switch exclusive.

Will Zelda wear a Switch Fit Plus t-shirt in Breath of the Wild 2? Stay tuned.

BlueOcean

Dezzy

@BlueOcean

Oh really. Lol I hadn't even noticed that. I had it on Wii U before I got my Switch as well. I just ignore most of the little DLC like that.
I even ignored the Korok mask, which I hadn't intended to. I just assumed all those things were mostly cosmetic.

BlueOcean

@Dezzy When the Korok mask was available I was already tired of looking for Koroks. I think that the DLC was awfully planned, by the time that the Korok mask was available few people cared about the Koroks, not to mention the map feature which was pointless if you had already played the game. I rode the motorbike for a few minutes, literally. The only part of the season pass that I really enjoyed was the unexpected extra boss but the season pass was too little, too expensive and too late.

BlueOcean

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic