Forums

Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Posts 921 to 940 of 1,234

LuckyLand

@DarthNocturnal Don't forget that it is not that easy to sell stolen things. Also picking up random things can be really bothering. If you pick up an object that is related to a quest you will never be able to get rid of it unless you properly complete its quest, and if that object is heavy it can be very frustrating to have it in your inventory

LuckyLand

Haru17

@Spanjard Spamming jump stopped in Oblivion, now we spam Muffle because it's one of the only spells that gives skill experience out of combat.

Capcom Nintendo Life Community Manager

Contents are ???% sarcastic in nature.

DarthNocturnal

@LuckyLand

That's true. A fence is needed (or the Fence perk). Which is why it's better to be more selective then Link or any other RPG hero.

I don't recall too many quests having super heavy items that you couldn't get rid of though.

"Sometimes, I just don't understand human behavior" - C-3P0

3DS Friend Code: 0430-8422-1116

Curlynob

Hi! I just ordered a physical copy of Skyrim. Aside from any day one patch, is there a big download required a la Doom?

Curlynob

LuckyLand

@Curlynob there's a free download if you want the voice acting in a different language than english. At least here in Europe. All the text is already translated anyway so it is completely optional.

LuckyLand

Smash_kirby

I am loving this game but my only issue is the lack of a brightness slider for the game, I like to play the game brighter and turning the system brighter in undocked mode just kills battery life quicker.

Smash_kirby

Curlynob

LuckyLand wrote:

@Curlynob there's a free download if you want the voice acting in a different language than english. At least here in Europe. All the text is already translated anyway so it is completely optional.

Brilliant, thanks for letting me know.

Curlynob

Spoony_Tech

Screw sprint, I'm find with sneaking everywhere. I'm in no hurry, most of the time.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

WHAT IS RETRO DOING??!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

zionich

I am trying a Deathknight build this go around. Its always nice getting some weapon skill gains off my zombies =)

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

Amenbrother

I am going to go with dead thrall build for Switch I think. 1 handed, heavy armor, blocking / shield, conjuration, restoration, enchanting, and smithing. Plan is to join the blades then induct 2 followers into it also and then dead thrall them that way I can even smith and enchant their gear.

Edited on by Amenbrother

Amenbrother

Spanjard

Those pesky little kids. Here I am, a great warrior, having slain skeletons and traveled from far to offer my services to this dude on a hill. Not just any service, it seems I voluntarily offered my help to slay a dragon of all things!
So here I stand, together with a few lousy but loyal soldiers, listening to this woman giving a speech to encourage us. And then these sh*tty little children come stand by me just to demean me. Saying all kinds of hurtful things to my face!

SW-7849-9887-2074

3DS Friend Code: 3754-7789-7523 | Nintendo Network ID: Longforgotten

Roamer

I’m conjuring with my left hand and destructing with my right. I’m levelling up enchanting, smithing and alchemy too. Just went to see the greybeards. Has anyone counted those steps?

Roamer

JaxonH

I can't get over this game on Switch.

Well, it's not just this game. It's DOOM. It's LA Noire. It's Rocket League.

But it's most definitely Skyrim Remastered more than any of the above. The port is just so well done, and so comparable to other versions, not to mention all the extras and motion controls that are extremely well done...

This is the promise of the Switch come to fruition. I love it.

PLAYING
Switch: Xenoblade 2, Skyrim, Resident Evil Revelations 1/2
New 3DS:
PS4 Pro:
PSVR: Skyrim VR, DOOM VFR
Vita:
X1X: Wolfenstein 2
PC:

Jesus is Lord.

3DS Friend Code: 1160-9763-9374 | Nintendo Network ID: JaxonH

zionich

Just waiting for WWE to get a release now @JaxonH . This game is so amazing playing portably!!

Edited on by zionich

3DS FC : 4914-6709-6917
Xbox Live : Zionich
PS4: Zionich
Switch FC: SW-1208-7413-3716

SKTTR

I put a witch into her bed and found a trapdoor to a secret alchemy basement next to it.
I thought the house was good to unload my backpack as I am snailing in slowmo through the whole game and just got through a massive dungeon.

The witch unfortunately died as my barbarian Nordsman sidekick Sven slaughtered her with a steel club when she threw freeze magick on us because I was emptying her household.

Now I'm a landowner, thief and a murderer.
But then I realized having that nice house in the middle of snowy nowhere with literally a ton of items gets you freaking nowhere. I need to sell all this (well most of this trash) and so I crawled through the ice until I found the village again.

I did sell a lot, bought all the magic books (and learnt their spells), now where's the best place to horde items?

Also switched X and B buttons...

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

DarthNocturnal

@SKTTR

Sounds like you stumbled upon Anise's cabin. The storage containers in that basement are “safe“ storage (i.e., they don't reset after X amount of time passes). You can store stuff there until you get a house.

SKTTR

Darmn, I carried everything over to the village and put it in the shopkeepers house... So these items will vanish in the shopkeepers house's chest, cupboard and barrels? Is there a safebox near or should I sell everything? Don't wanna waste one time items.

Edited on by SKTTR

backloggery.com/SKTTR

DarthNocturnal

@SKTTR

Well, if you can take it all without over-encumbering yourself, you could just fast travel to the cabin and drop it off. Or sell (if the shopkeep has enough money to buy it; otherwise, you're giving it away).

KirbyTheVampire

@SKTTR Her place is actually a great spot for newbies to store stuff temporarily until they buy a house of their own. I mean, you could stay there permanently if you want, but getting a ton of houses is way too much fun to settle for that, lol.

KirbyTheVampire

DarthNocturnal

Feudal Real Estate Simulator 2011: Now with Dragons.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic