Topic: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Posts 1,081 to 1,100 of 1,231

Ryu_Niiyama

@DarthNocturnal No Thomas the train?

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Ryu_Niiyama

@DarthNocturnal internet high five thank you for following up with that reference.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

SilverEdge92

I finished the main Dragonborn questline with my main character a while go and I wish I made a separate save file so I could replay the Miraak battle whenever I want. It's one of the few final boss fights in a Bethesda game that actually feels like a genuine final boss fight.

And I started a new character to RP and really get invested with, a High Elf who was an undercover Thalmor agent. I wanted take over the Dark Brotherhood and acquire it as an asset for the Dominion. I started the questline and on my way to the Brotherhood Sanctuary, I got killed by bandits. The grunts were dealt with easily; the Chief got that one lucky hit in then finished me before I could even try to heal. "Your kind has no place here!" he yelled at me before impaling me with his greatsword.

SilverEdge92

Nintendo Network ID: SilverEdge92

Eel

My lizard person likes to be indecisive and tries to please every single person. Also he has a tendency to shout at random.

This sometimes gets him in trouble. Like that time he accidentally shouted at the queen in Solitude.

That's my kind of roleplaying.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Dadio63

Chasing Echos issue
I’m not able to put the ingredients into the portal likely because when I collected them they ended up in Misc and not in Ingredients.
Anyone encountered this and is there a work around?

Dadio63

Eel

Hah those dragon-talking guys thought their barrier of wind would keep me out of their mountain.

They understimated the power of hopping.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

NintendoPete

@Dadio63
Hopefully I will have time to check it today. Is this quest part of the main quest? If so then I didn't encounter this bug. What about reloading a save file or hard rebooting the system?

NintendoPete

LuckyLand

@Meowpheel I've already read that thing was possible but I always thought it had to be an exhausting feat to get through it. How much time and effort did it take?

I used to be a ripple user like you, then I took The Arrow in the knee

Eel

@LuckyLand not much at all, it just requires holding the stick in the right direction and pressing the a button a lot to find the sweet spot where the game allows you to jump. If you don't find any jumpable spot, then go around the mountain until you do.

The wind barriers seem to be surrounded by invisible walls, so you need to work around them.

The same also works for basically every mountain.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LuckyLand

I know I usually do it for other mountains but sometimes you find some of them where it seem nearly impossible and in that one it seemed beyond impossible to me. I only briefly tried once and did not get very far from the wind barriers I probably just missed the jump point, I probably not even got near it.

Eel

When I first started jumping (in the pure white ramp right next to the guy's temple, before the first wind barrier), I eventually reached a point where jumping was no longer possible.

I had to walk-jump around the mountain until I found a good spot.

Bloop.

JasmineDragon

Having an incredibly annoying graphical glitch - my right thumb turned into a giant, morphed version of the tip of my left-hand weapon, which happens to be a staff of fireballs. I am walking around with this enormous twisty hornlike growth on my right hand, large enough to obscure a good part of my view. It's larger than the actual staff is.

I am the first to admit that it's pretty comical. But it is NOT how I want to spend the rest of my Skyrim game.

I restarted with my last save and it is still there. I guess I'll have to load an earlier save and see if it goes away.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

JasmineDragon

@Meowpheel I'm not linked to any social media, but I'll see if I can get a pic up somehow.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Eel

(just killed a dragon)
Random guard: "I'm sick of waiting, when are we gonna see some action?"

(Farmer girl kills a guard)
Farmer girl: "This place is boring. Nothing but the same thing everyday."

Delphine: "Keep a sharp lookout, we can't afford any delay"
(Literally walks into a bear)

It's like the game plans these moments.

Edited on by Eel

Bloop.

LuckyLand

One day four guards fell from the sky in Whiterun (and died immediately of course), but I was playing on PC not on Switch when that happened. I guess it can happen on Switch as well anyway

NintendoPete

LuckyLand wrote:

One day four guards fell from the sky in Whiterun (and died immediately of course), but I was playing on PC not on Switch when that happened. I guess it can happen on Switch as well anyway

In my case a horse fell from the sky which was hilarious. It was during the first hours of my game.

NintendoPete

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic