Forums

Topic: Switch Wishlist

Posts 161 to 180 of 182

HobbitGamer

I’d like Fallout 3 and Mass Effect Trilogy. That’s all, really. Oh, and Ace Combat.

#MudStrongs

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

SwitchForce

The biggest want is:

A denser Screen like SmartPhone and GPU power. Then we can talks about fps.

SwitchForce

GrailUK

1. Namco Museum Vol.2 featuring System 11 games - Tekken 1, 2 Soul Edge, Cyber Sled, Ridge Racer, Ace Combat and Starblade.

2. Super Monkey Ball 1 & 2

3. Bomb Jack

4. Metroid Prime 4 will feature a huge solar system to seamlessly explore, with an over riding story arc but will feature bounty hunting. Exploring space / planets, find an abandoned, battle damaged spaceship with it's gravity out, scan rooms to find what happened, go to a planet to track down those responsible etc etc.

I never drive faster than I can see. Besides, it's all in the reflexes.

Switch FC: SW-0287-5760-4611

jopredr2

roblox, toram online , armored squad: mechs vs robots, Cube world, Neverwinter, armored warfare, Drive club

jopredr2

Nemodius

Diablo 3, New Mario Wii U (for Switch) and Yoshi Constructed World for sure, but there's just so many coming out in the next 6 months, it's actually difficult for me not to change my mind on a weekly basis

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

Magician

Borderlands series
Dead Space series
Mass Effect series
Fallout series
Batman Arkham series

...still top my 360/PS3 port wish list.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,247 games (as of April 15th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Haywired

As a Wii/Wii U owner, there were a number of PS3/360 games that I would liked to have played and would very much welcome Switch ports. To the best of my knowledge, none of these are tied down to any exclusivity deals, though I realize that a couple of them are probably dead and buried as franchises now and have about a 0% chance of being resurrected, but oh well, it's just my wish-list anyway:

Vanquish, Portal 1/2, Dead Space 1/2, Dishonored, SoulCalibur 4/5, Braid, Bioshock 1/2/3, Resident Evil 5/6, Tales of Xillia 1/2, F.E.A.R, Crysis 1/2/3, King of Fighters 12/13, Enslaved, Eternal Sonata, Lost Planet 1/2, Dead or Alive 4/5, Metal Gear Solid 4 (I know this was a PlayStation exclusive, but then, so was MGS1 and MGS3 and they were later remade on Nintendo systems). I would also have included Street Fighter 4, but we did end up getting that on 3DS.

Haywired

farrow000

Games I would love to see

Assassin's Creed
GTA
Mortal Kombat

New F zero
HD remaster of Super Mario Sunshine

farrow000

My Nintendo: SW-3219-1520-3721

Nemodius

you know, next weekend I'm tied between Captain Toad or Mega Man 11 !!!
damn

"If failure is the greatest teacher, how come we are not the most superior beings in the universe ???"

bluemage1989

1. Wave Race
2. Dragons Dogma
3. Madden
4. Assassins Creed: Rogue Remastered and The Ezio Collection
5. Another Ubisoft/Nintendo collaboration.

bluemage1989

Magician

@daisygurl

Nice necrobump. thumbsup

Since my previous post two years ago I'm still waiting for Dead Space, Mass Effect, Fallout, and Batman Arkham. But since we did get the Borderlands trilogy I'll add a new fifth choice in its place. I'd like to have Rez Infinite on Switch. It's one of those classics that needs to be on every platform possible.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Marcalous

The Batman Arkham collection is such an easy sell i dont understand why is hasn't happened

Marcalous

Marcalous

I wonder if Crash 4 will come on the Switch

Marcalous

WoomyNNYes

@Marcalous I would think Crash 4 will come. Spyro and Crash Trilogy both came to the Switch a year after their PS/Xbox release. So, I would expect Crash 4 next fall.

Edited on by WoomyNNYes

Extreme bicycle rider (<--Link to a favorite bike video)
'Tendo liker

Magician

@Marcalous

I'm fairly confident Crash 4 as well as Tony Hawk 1 & 2 are locked in for Switch ports in 2021. I believe Activision is savvy to the idea that the Switch is a secondary console for people who play primarily on PC, PS4, or Xbox. So releasing a Switch port of their games some time after their release on those platforms is a good strategy to get gamers to double dip.

TheFrenchiestFry

Since Atlus is really emphasising ports of their catalogue from the PS2 era of SMT with Golden on PC and Nocturne's remaster, and particularly since Nocturne HD is based on Maniax Chronicle with both Dante and Raidou Kuzunoha, I hope this gauges interest in seeing the Raidou games getting remastered since like Nocturne and a good chunk of that era of games, they're mostly confined to the PS2 with no other ways to play them outside emulation. Same with Digital Devil Saga 1 & 2. I'll take either a PC release a la Golden or a remaster on consoles

I'm of the opinion that going this route in regards to bringing their older games forward to current gen was the way to go as opposed to just jumping straight into Persona 3-5 ports or anything like that

Edited on by TheFrenchiestFry

TheFrenchiestFry

Switch Friend Code: SW-4512-3820-2140 | My Nintendo: French Fry

SKTTR

I would love a new racer from Nintendo. It's about time.

I really miss the N64 / Gamecube / Wii era that was full of great racing games. I'd snap up a new Excite Truck, Excite Bike, F-ZERO, Wave Race, or 1080° in a heartbeat. I'd also take a new Diddy Kong Racing or Mach Rider if they're made well.

Yeah, Mario Kart is truly great and near perfection, but is it too much to ask
for some diversity? 5 Mario Kart games in 5 years! And not a single one of the other wonderful Nintendo racing games for more than a decade. It's like Nintendo is putting 100% of their "racing game" resources into new Mario Karts. And it sucks because I love the other racing games just as much.

Switch fc: 6705-1518-0990

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic