Topic: Switch Wishlist

Posts 121 to 140 of 182

ImNoBody293

I want roblox on the wishlist

E

My Nintendo: Chewbacca5

RR529

First Party:

• Mario Golf (Not sure why as I've never REALLY played one, but I enjoyed the demo of the 3DS one)
  • Kid Icarus
  • Smash
  • some sort of Mario RPG
  • Eventually, new a new core Zelda and Mario.

3rd Party:

• Ace Combat
  • Dead or Alive
  • DQXI (and/or Heroes I&II)
  • Senran Kagura (even a localization of that dating sim one)
  • Tales
  • Titanfall 2 (would this run?)
  • SoulCalibur
  • Final Fantasy and *Kingdom Hearts

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Cynas

I'd really like to see The Nonary Games come to the Switch. Virtue's Last Reward is one of my favourite games of all time and I'd love to play 999 again since it's been a while and the added voice acting is a huge bonus. Been holding off getting it for the PS4 in hopes that it eventually comes to the Switch. Maybe even a new release that comes with the whole trilogy.

Cynas

Switch Friend Code: SW-5466-6715-6498

ICISAZEL

My list in no particular order is as follows:

1. Metropolis street Racer
2. Blur
3. Ninja Gaiden
4. Skate
5. Tatsunoko Vs Capcom
6. MARVEL VS CAPCOM
7. Metroid Prime Trilogy
8. Guardian Heroes
9. Ikaruga
10. F Zero
11. Wipeout
12. Wave race
13. Soul Calibur
14. Power Stone 2
15. Sega Rally
16. Jet Set Radio
17. SNK VS CAPCOM 2
18. Shenmue
19. Virtua Fighter
20. Panzer Dragoon
21. Burning Rangers
22. Virtual On
23. Athlete Kings / Winter Heat
24. Devil May Cry

let me know what you list would be..

Edited on by ICISAZEL

ICISAZEL

SnowSilence

Resident Evil (Remake plz), Mario Party Collection (still sad about 'The Top 100' only coming to 3DS), and Fallout New Vegas (best Fallout game, don't @ me)!

If you're looking for some new games to add to your buying wishlist, check out Last Encounter. I'd really appreciate it! I do their PR and we're looking forward to launching it later this year on Switch. It's a co-op twinstick shooter with a lotttt of weapon variety/creation!

SnowSilence

theberrage

I want Star Wars, not the SNES games either. New Star Wars games.

Although a Remastered Knights of the Old Republic would be cool as I have never played it .

Edited on by theberrage

theberrage

Mainer82

Since Octane closed my thread even though it didn't need to be, I'll post here:

What do you "think" the likley-hood of Nintendo bringing Wind Waker HD and Twilight Princess HD to the Switch? I'd love to have it on there- I have them in the Wii U but would be great to bring them with me. I'd like to see Mario Bros Wii U and 3D World on the switch. I don't know much about porting but seems like it would be easier enough?

They are doing it for Donkey Kong Tropical freeze and had for Mario Kart.

3DS Friend Code: 2836-1397-2314
Please add me if you're from Maine

Octane

@Mainer82 If everyone's going to create a new thread to talk about the games he/she likes to see on the Switch, the forums would be filled with those threads. That's why we're keeping the discussion in one place.

Octane

Scrummer

@Mainer82 I think more Zelda ports on Switch is likely.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

RR529

Switch really needs some big Tech or Sci-Fi games. The only two I can think of off the top of my head are DOOM (which is personally to brutal for my tastes) and Metroid Prime 4 (which still seems to be forever away).

Don't get me wrong, I loved Zelda & Xenoblade 2 (admittedly this one's a fantasy/science mix), am really enjoying Fire Emblem Warriors, and really looking forward to Hyrule Warriors, but it'd be nice to mix it up every once in awhile with an Ace Combat, Metal Gear, or Zone of the Enders. Heck, I'd take something on the level of Lost Planet or Front Mission Evolved (both of which were rough around the edges, but fun).

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

Syndrome

As far as ports go i'd say Metroid:Samus Returns HD and Okami HD.
As for new entries in first party IPs, aside from the usual suspects(Star Fox, F-Zero, Pikmin) i'd like Nintendo to revisit some of their more forgotten ones like Eternal Darkness or Geist. Maybe new entries or even remasters of the older games would be nice.
For 3d party, one game that releases this year which i think would be a perfect fit for the Switch is Biomutant.
I would say Smash Bros too but we all know that this is happening, sooner or later.

Edited on by Syndrome

Syndrome

Gaisaph

WindWaker, the DS Zelda games with actual button configs, Trauma Centre, MonHun, Okami,Okaimiden or a sequel, Phoenix Wright, Clock Tower, Smash Bros, Ports of Metroid, Sequel to TWEWY, Sequel to Breath of Fire, a proper sequel to Fire Emblem, a new Megaman RPG like Battlenetwork or Starforce, Megaman Legacy, Megaman Zero collections from GBA, Fortnite, more SMT games(I know the current one is coming out), Nioh, all the Dark Souls games, Warioware and Warioland, New Luigi Mansion, New Stardew valley or something similar, new Rune Factory(I NEED THIS SO BADLY HELP), sequel to .Hack, Mario Maker with an actual community that you can download levels, Zelda Maker, Megaman Maker, Castlevania Maker, BOTW sequel, Boktai, port of Xenogears and Xenosaga and more Detective visual novels on the Switch will be nice. I know Jake Hunter is coming on the 3DS but release date is still not yet official

Edited on by Gaisaph

Gaisaph

Nagi

I would love to see Danganronpa, Shiren the Wanderer and Tales of Symphonia on Switch.

Nagi

darkfenrir

After thinking some time, I want something like Fantasy Life on Switch... I love that game so much when it's on 3DS :')

The mobile version keep getting pushed back, Level 5 please just make a Switch version instead.

darkfenrir

ToneDeath

Old 'n' retro stuff

• Sega Aero City Arcade Collection (Space Harrier, OutRun, Golden Axe etc)
  • Sega Astro City Arcade Collection (Virtua Fighter, Daytona USA, Sega Rally etc)
  • Namco Museum 2 (Lucky & Wild, Solvalou, Ridge Racer etc)
  • Pac-Man Championship Edition DX
  • Space Invaders Extreme
  • Atari Vault
  • Geometry Wars: Galaxies

ToneDeath

Nintendo Network ID: T.D.Stephens | Twitter:

Agriculture

theberrage wrote:

I want Star Wars, not the SNES games either. New Star Wars games.

Although a Remastered Knights of the Old Republic would be cool as I have never played it .

It's one of the best games ever made. There is a Kotor 2 that had lots of flaws and wasn't even finished when it was released. I would love to see Kotor 1 and 2 remastered, with unfinished content restored.

There is also a lot of balancing issues and exploits that would need to be fixed.

Edited on by Agriculture

Agriculture

StephenYap3

Blade Strangers
Mega Man 11
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1
Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 1
Mega Man X Legacy Collection 2
Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection
Dragon Quest Builders 2
Monster Boy and the Cursed Kingdom
Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night
Mario Tennis Aces
Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition
Toy Con 2 - Robot Kit
Undertale
Okami HD
Super Smash Bros Switch
My Time at Portia
Shovel Knight: King of Cards
Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded
Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana
PlataGo!
Touhou Sky Arena

StephenYap3

oninowon

Octane wrote:

@Mainer82 If everyone's going to create a new thread to talk about the games he/she likes to see on the Switch, the forums would be filled with those threads. That's why we're keeping the discussion in one place.

Than it should be pinned. Very few are willing to waste time searching for threads already made.

Edited on by oninowon

oninowon

Scrummer

oninowon wrote:

Octane wrote:

Than it should be pinned. Very few are willing to waste time searching for threads already made.

^

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic