Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 901 to 920 of 11,397

McGruber

@RueDaydreamer put the link to the picture in between [iMG]linkhere[/img ] but without the space

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

RueDaydreamer

@McGruber So if I wanted to post a picture from my computer, I would have to first post it online in order for it to have a link?

RueDaydreamer

Kskitty

@McGruber, on your first post it says Chicken Range is a UK exclusive and being released on February 23. I can't seem to find it being released that early. All the sites i find it on have it being released in June. Am I missing something or is that something that's changed since you posted it? Just checking.

Kskitty

RueDaydreamer

So according to the official Mega Man Facebook page, Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2 will be getting a physical release on May 22nd, with the 2nd being a download code.

No link because I’m on mobile

RueDaydreamer

SVTornado

@paraka We get one box with in it a game cartridge of legacy collection 1 and a download code for legacy collection 2 and a piece of cloth for 40 bucks (it's pricier than digital by the way). Capcom is really greedy doing this because the first collection is like 400 mb while the second collection is 6gb

Edited on by SVTornado

SVTornado

JasmineDragon

@SVTornado Well, that's me boycotting this one.

Switch FC: SW-5152-0041-1364
Remind yourself that overconfidence is a slow and insidious killer.

Paraka

@SVTornado - So I am buying 1 game and a cloth.

God I hate these practices, man. Don't even bother selling me a second one if it means nothing on the box. Let me buy it digitally then.

Paraka

SVTornado

@paraka and it has the ugly white banner on top of a necessary download

SVTornado

Paraka

@SVTornado - see, I can fix that by making (and sharing) templates for printing.

Paraka

revolutionika

Ongoing list of physical games to add. Some have pre-orders, others are just announced and need verified before adding to list.
——————————
Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Minecraft Switch Edition
Shaq Fu
Outlast 1 & 2
Terraria
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut
Icey
Mutant Mudds Collection
This is the Police 2
Pillars of Eternity II
Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony
Victor Vron: Overkill Edition
Labyrinth Of Refrain: Coven Of Dusk Limited Edition
Touhou Genso Wanderer Reloaded Limited Edition
Legend of Kay Anniversary
Happy Birthdays
Syberia 3
Blacksad
Flashback: Remastered
Hello Kitty Kruisers
Mega Man Legacy Collection 1 & 2
Human Fall Flat
God Wars
Wild Guns: Reloaded
Slain: Back From Hell
The Coma: Recut
Shining Resonance

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

TalonMan

RueDaydreamer wrote:

@McGruber So if I wanted to post a picture from my computer, I would have to first post it online in order for it to have a link?

Just go to https://imgur.com/

You can upload pictures immediately (no registration or anything) and you'll have a link, as soon as it uploads...

TalonMan

link3710

@TalonMan There's a new limited game, better jump on it quick.

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic