Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 781 to 800 of 11,365

ryangorgeous

Do any of the german games box art come in english, like I am Setsuna or VOEZ?

And is Constructor on the list? I think its EURO exclusive?

Edited on by ryangorgeous

ryangorgeous

mmaker

I have also seen an english cover for Island Flight Simulator on coolshop. Has there been any announcement for a UK release as I cannot seem to find it listed on amazon or any other places.

mmaker

MrCIB

subpopz wrote:

@McGruber I don't want to sound unappreciative, because the list is convenient and a good reference for us physical collectors and it's very much appreciated, but I feel like it's going to be harder to reference as the list gets longer with no real discernible way to quickly look for a particular title. Perhaps alphabetized with the release date in () after the title?

To me he started and can keep it up as he desires............ if you are looking for something to sort go look up the Nintendo Switch Collectors Reddit group for a list.

MrCIB

link3710

@subpopz I keep up an excel sheet based on this you can sort in any order you'd like, but I think there's definitely limits to what you can do in a forum anyways. Chronological is the easiest to maintain in this case.

link3710

revolutionika

Ongoing list of physical games to add to list.
If some are already on list I didn’t see let me know.

Guardians of the Galaxy
Owl Boy
Max Curse of the Brotherhood
Flinthook (online/Limited Run Games)
Mercenary Kings (online/Limited Run Games)
Tales of the Tiny Planet
Ginger Beyond the Crystal
Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Darkest Dungeon Ancestral Edition
Gal Guns 2
The Count Lucanor
Minecraft Switch Edition
Ostwind Das Spiel (with English option)
Shaq Fu
Outlast 1 & 2
Terraria
Island Flight Simulator (with English option)
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut
Icey
Mutant Mudds Collection
Tennis World Tour (uk)
Song of Memories
This is the Police 2
Brawlout
The Town Of Light (uk)
Steamworld Dig 2

Edited on by revolutionika

revolutionika

Kskitty

Chronological order actually works best for me. At least for now. I can see what's not out yet and what order it has just recently been released. Maybe it won't work as well when we've got multiple years worth of list but right now it's perfect. I've got my own spreadsheet for my own reference regardless.

Kskitty

McGruber

@subpopz I see what you're saying, and I didn't expect many people to rely on the list. I did try to make it have some kind of order, and chronological was the best fit given my limited editing options for this thread.

Everyone else, I've been sick and also recently adopted 2 cats from my back porch, so there's my excuse. Thanks to the people who have posted the games that are missing. That's going to help a lot when I update the list tonight. I know I said that yesterday, but I ended up asleep by 7pm when my nap turned into my night. Oops.

As far as the list ending or becoming too much, it won't. I won't stop updating it until the forum stops allowing me to edit the thread or it becomes too large. If that happens I will find a different way to keep it going, but I intend to keep this thread active for as long as the Switch is a thing

Edited on by McGruber

McGruber

Nintendo Network ID: McGruber

revolutionika

McGruber wrote:

@subpopz I see what you're saying, and I didn't expect many people to rely on the list. I did try to make it have some kind of order, and chronological was the best fit given my limited editing options for this thread.

Everyone else, I've been sick and also recently adopted 2 cats from my back porch, so there's my excuse. Thanks to the people who have posted the games that are missing. That's going to help a lot when I update the list tonight. I know I said that yesterday, but I ended up asleep by 7pm when my nap turned into my night. Oops.

As far as the list ending or becoming too much, it won't. I won't stop updating it until the forum stops allowing me to edit the thread or it becomes too large. If that happens I will find a different way to keep it going, but I intend to keep this thread active for as long as the Switch is a thing

Keep going as good as you can. You are doing fine!

As far as I know, there isn’t any other lists like this going on on the internet for Switch. A lot of other lists or release schedules I’ve see and even on Wikipedia also include eshop games.

I can help keep a list on my website and make a database. 😎. Not to take away from your list here. Let me see what I can come up with.

revolutionika

SVTornado

Steamworld Dig 2 confirmed for physical release by rising star games in America and Europe this spring

SVTornado

Paraka

@McGruber - Do what you gotta do. I have at least kept updating with an alpha omnibus for those who desire. Not sure how many have used it though.

Paraka

TalonMan

@McGruber

As has been said already, it's your list - we're all just benefitting from it, so whatever way is easiest for you to maintain, I'm sure we'll all continue to appreciate!!

And while I agree with the suggestion to perhaps re-order the sort or break things up somehow for better readability - who here in this thread, really expected THIS MANY physical games within less than a year?!?!?! If there's anything I've gotten out of this thread (besides the heads up regarding limited release and special edition games - which I TOTALLY appreciate from you ALL!!!), it's been complete shock as to the sheer size of the physical library already available on this console...

TalonMan

link3710

Pillars of Eternity II for Holiday 2018, given the previous one had physical versions and it's published by THQ Nordic I'd say this one is a safe bet.

link3710

leerafuse

yeah i totally appreciate this thread and all the work put in. i check it regularly!

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

revolutionika

Ongoing list of physical games to add to list. Some have pre-orders, others are just announced. Some of these need verified.

Snow Moto Racing Freedom (ntsc version)
Aqua Moto Racing Utopia (ntsc version)
Minecraft Switch Edition
Shaq Fu
Outlast 1 & 2
Terraria
Wasteland 2 Directors Cut
Icey
Mutant Mudds Collection
This is the Police 2
Pillars of Eternity II
Flipping Death