Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 741 to 760 of 1,011

MarioBrickLayer

Limited Run Games‏Verified account
@LimitedRunGames
Because you all are working so quickly to get us to our 65K follower goal - we'll reveal a Switch title later today. It won't be our first release, but it's something we're ready to announce!

Edited on by MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

MarioBrickLayer

On to add to the list:-

Saturday Morning RPG from our development partner @TheMightyRabbit will be coming to the Nintendo Switch both digitally and physically in Spring 2018!

The physical release will be available exclusively at http://www.limitedrungames.com !

MarioBrickLayer

Paraka

Oooh this isn't going to turn out awesome for Switch collectors.

Paraka

link3710

Yeah, I'm hoping between all the limited run sites they stick below 8 a year... any more than that is way too much. We're already at three confirmed now... On the other hand, Saturday Morning RPG looks like a really fun game.

link3710

Noodles5666

What are the other 2 LRG games confirmed?

Noodles5666

link3710

@Noodles5666 LRG Has announced another title coming, but hasn't revealed what it is. Signature Games has put up orders for The Count Lucanor. Also Strictly Limited Games has announced an unknown title, so that puts us at four I suppose. Plus 5 with Hotline Miami being released in limited quanities later this year.

link3710

Noodles5666

Is Count Lucanor a US release game?

Noodles5666

Paraka

@link3710 - I knew I forgot one. Where is Hotline going to be sold through?

Paraka

link3710

@Paraka Whoops, I meant Shakedown: Hawaii, and it'll be sold at vblank.com

link3710

yeayeanaynay

@MarioBrickLayer bit let down by this title announcement there are so many more better indie titles out there just begging for there own cart..

yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

EB games Australia have advertized Darkest Dungeon: Crimson Edition to be getting physical retail for switch on 30th may..

Edited on by yeayeanaynay

yeayeanaynay

link3710

Scribblenauts Showdown is officially physical, rumors have the release in March.

Untitled

link3710

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic