Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,281 to 7,300 of 11,365

SpaceAce13

@Magician Heavy Breathing

Also, Mother Russia Bleeds will be on sale on June 23. Both SRG and LRG will carry copies as has been the standard for many of their releases.

SpaceAce13

RupeeClock

@Magician
Sweet, I've been watching ages for this one.
I'm hoping that it's going to be a release with both games and all DLC on a single cartridge, I still haven't played the second one!

RupeeClock

Miadaskate

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Also, Mother Russia Bleeds will be on sale on June 23. Both SRG and LRG will carry copies as has been the standard for many of their releases.

Yeahhh I don’t think I’ll get Mother Russia Bleeds. There are so many great beat ‘em ups out there. I guess I don’t really get the appeal of this one. Plus the whole needle thing is kinda weird.

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

SpaceAce13 wrote:

Yeahhh I don’t think I’ll get Mother Russia Bleeds. There are so many great beat ‘em ups out there. I guess I don’t really get the appeal of this one. Plus the whole needle thing is kinda weird.

It's just a result of Special Reserve's business relationship with Digital Devolver. Google a list of games Digital Devolver have developed and you'll have a good idea of what Special Reserve will release physically down the road.

Edited on by Magician

Switch Physical Collection - 1,241 games (as of March 23rd, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

It's just a result of Special Reserve's business relationship with Digital Devolver. Google a list of games Digital Devolver have developed and you'll have a good idea of what Special Reserve will release physically down the road.

Oh I know; I’m very aware of Devolver. Hotline Miami was the first game that got me into Devolver back in 2012. This increases the chance we’ll get Swords of Ditto! Love the animation style in that game.

Devolver doesn’t develop though; they are strictly a publisher.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Miadaskate

Skully and Burnout Paradise Remastered are available to pre-order on Amazon.

Finally, a great racing game for the Switch! Let’s be honest; besides kart racers and futuristic racers, there aren’t really any great racing games for the Switch. I wish the Switch would get some Need For Speed titles!

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

Nowhere did Gamestop say this was another limited release of Skullgirls. I was able to order it and I didn't because I thought it was a full release. I am so damn pissed right now

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Miadaskate

Not only did LRG just announce Blaster Master Zero, but also Blaster Master Zero 2! Open Pre-order starting May 29th for four weeks. All sorts of editions will be available.

I wish you could buy them in a combo pack together, but nope.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

@Miadaskate As excited as I am for these... I’m annoyed that I’ll have to buy two games. They could easily fit these on one cart and charge $40... instead it will be 2 games and probably $60-70.

SpaceAce13

catsnpizzas

Hey y'all, I know there was some discussion about Physicality Games a page or two ago. I had been watching their site to see how the open preorders / "funding" / whatever you want to call it had been going, but had been hesitant to actually put my money down since it's dependent on reaching a goal at some point in the future.

I happened to check it again just now and it seems like they've made some changes to the site. They removed the preorder progress indicators, they now have a banner at the top that says all the preorders come with a money-back guarantee, and they now let you opt to put down a $5 deposit instead of paying the full cost up front (although you're allowed to do that too).

Just thought I'd let those of you who were on the fence about it know. With these changes, I was much more willing to throw down 10 bucks to and see what happens.

catsnpizzas

Miadaskate

Limited Run is helping to distribute SuperEpic : The Entertainment War. Available right now, only 2900 copies. Not open pre-order, not part of the LRG Collection.

I’ve never heard of it before. It looks alright. I’m not sure I want to spend the money on it.

Currently Playing :

Magician

Miadaskate wrote:

Limited Run is helping to distribute SuperEpic : The Entertainment War. Available right now, only 2900 copies. Not open pre-order, not part of the LRG Collection.I’ve never heard of it before. It looks alright. I’m not sure I want to spend the money on it.

@Miadaskate

Previously a European exclusive, published by Numskull Games, distributed through Geekstore.
https://us.geekstore.com/collections/best-sellers/products/ni...

Edited on by Magician

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Miadaskate

Magician wrote:

@Miadaskate

Previously a European exclusive, published by Numskull Games, distributed through Geekstore.
https://us.geekstore.com/collections/best-sellers/products/ni...

Correct, but that’s the PEGI version. The one from LRG is ESRB.

The PEGI version is also available from shop4megastore, but I don’t like buying European releases unless I absolutely have to.

Edited on by Miadaskate

Currently Playing :

SpaceAce13

Is anyone considering the collectors edition double pack of blaster master zero and zero 2? It’s cool, but it’s expensive and I have a feeling is going to command quite a lot of shelf space. Probably a pass for me, but tempting

SpaceAce13

Belexes

@SpaceAce13 it is very tempting because I want both games regardless, but I don't need all that comes with it. Wish there was an in-between CE.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

RupeeClock

I'm actually considering the collector's edition, as I was considering getting the two classic editions separately.
That thing is going to be tricky to store though.

RupeeClock

SpaceAce13

@Belexes I totally agree. Something along the lines of what they did with Outlast and Outlast 2 would have been ideal. I don’t think I can justify spending an additional $70 for some slip covers, posters, and little figurines

@RupeeClock It’s going to be a beast. Those collectors editions are large boxes and this will be 2 of them standing side to side. It’ll need just about a full shelf to display it. Reminds me of the giant owl boy box that I regret buying every time I see it lol

SpaceAce13

Magician

I'm eager to see what Pix'N Love have in store for their physical release for Samurai Shodown Neo Geo Collection. Will I be able to skip it, or will they offer another physical release for a Neo Geo Pocket-Switch port and rope me in like they did with Samurai Shodown 2019?

Mmmhmm, simply...gorgeous.

P.S. Golf With Your Friends has been rated for a physical release in Murica.

Edited on by Magician

Magician

Is everyone ready for this weekend's insanity? Four boutique publishers opening orders for limited print games. I'd rattle off a list but there's one I'm worried about, they might run through their stock fairly quickly. sigh My wallet isn't ready.

Belexes

@Magician commence rattling - I do not buy that many CE's if that helps.

Edited on by Belexes

Belexes

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic