Forums

Topic: Switch Physical Boxed Games List & Release Dates (US & CA)

Posts 7,121 to 7,140 of 11,397

Magician

SpaceAce13 wrote:

The Sexy Brutale is confirmed as the next release by super rare. There is a collectors edition available as well, but no 3 pack listed on their store yet. Any chance this isn’t included in the next 3 pack for some reason?

It's a numbered release, it should be the first game of the #30-#32 bundle. However, the SRG Twitter account mentions that this will not be part of a bundle deal. So while The Sexy Brutale is SRG release number #30, it will be sold individually only. Looks as though the next SRG bundle will be #31-#33, maybe.

Switch Physical Collection - 1,251 games (as of April 24th, 2024)
Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

SpaceAce13

@Magician Thank you! I don’t have twitter so I can’t follow them on there. I wonder why they’re not including this one in the bundle. So strange.

Never mind... just looked and here is their reasoning.
“ it’s due to the logistical issues of having a collectors edition. They will be back with our next release!”

Edited on by SpaceAce13

SpaceAce13

Magician

Preorders for Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy open on the 24th.

Favorite Quote: "Childhood is not from birth to a certain age and at a certain age the child is grown, and puts away childish things. Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies." -Edna St. Vincent Millay

Paraka

@Magician - So ready for this.

This also gives me grand hope for Pod racer. And likely Shadows of the Empire, as the publisher is all the same for all.

Paraka

Super Rare Games is killing me with their shipping charges. Reducing them would make the club more worth it. Club member pre-orders for The Sexy Brutale started, and I was going to get the collectors edition until the shipping popped up at 18 GBP putting the total at $80 and I noped back to the standard edition. Both shipping and the game are half the price for the standard.

I have many games, far too few of them played. Currently making my way through:
3DS: Bravely Default
Switch: Rune Factory 4 Special
PS4: Greedfall
PC: Satisfactory, Pathfinder Kingmaker
PS3: DS: GBA: SNES: GC: Wii:

My Nintendo: Avatar40k | Nintendo Network ID: Avatar40k

Magician

Just placed my summer import order with P-A with the hope that the worst of COVID-19 will come and go by late June. I'll have to keep an eye on The Blair Witch and Synaptic Drive to see if they support English or not since they're both currently Japan-exclusive physical releases. P-A also has a double pack of Rolling Sky 1 & 2 for $47, which is straight up highway robbery considering both games are free on iOS. No doubt the price will eventually drop for that double pack.

Edited on by Magician

yeayeanaynay

Pixelheart have pushed the release date for Finding Teddy to May

yeayeanaynay

Magician

Shop4 has created a page for Warhammer 40k Mechanicus.

Preorders aren't open yet but should be soon.
https://www.shop4megastore.com/nintendo-switch-games/warhamme...

@Magician I really hope this one actually releases, unlike the last WH40k Physical games.

Magician

@Avatar40k - The cancellation of the physical releases for Space Hulk and Deathwatch were unfortunate. But I have more confidence that Mechanicus will make it, considering it's listed on Nintendo's website. And I'm glad, Mechanicus appears to be much better than Space Wolf.
https://www.nintendo.com/games/detail/warhammer-40000-mechani...

Miadaskate

Man I can’t wait for Hotline Miami.

I’m hoping to grab the SRG version over the LRG version.

Which one are you guys going with?

Currently Playing :

PS4 : Final Fantasy VII Remake
PS3 : Nothing!
Vita : Nothing!
Xbox : Nothing!
Switch : Nothing!
N3DSXL : Nothing!

rumandgore

Miadaskate wrote:

Man I can’t wait for Hotline Miami.

I’m hoping to grab the SRG version over the LRG version.

Which one are you guys going with?

The SRG cover is so much better in my opinion, so I'll be going for that one.

Anybody back Sea of Stars for the exclusive cover....in 2 years.

rumandgore

leerafuse

Thinking of grabbing the LRG vers. as shipping to Canada is intense now days.

Here's to the collection: July 3, 2021
NSW 820
XBONE 693
XBOX 405
N64 COMPLETE
X360 201
NES 148
3DS 47
DS 29
AMIIBO 160

I'll be going with SRG, I love their presentation and packaging, plus I just got an email that said they're including digital eshop codes so we can play the games since they won't ship until the quarantine ends.

I backed Sea of Stars for the Physical edition. I chose the cheapest physical option, if there were two.

SpaceAce13

Definitely going with the SRG version. Their presentation and quality is top notch!

SpaceAce13

rumandgore

I'll be going with SRG, I love their presentation and packaging, plus I just got an email that said they're including digital eshop codes so we can play the games since they won't ship until the quarantine ends.

I backed Sea of Stars for the Physical edition. I chose the cheapest physical option, if there were two.

Didn't catch the part about digital codes. That's awesome!

rumandgore

MulderYuffie

I'm really looking forward to Episode 1 Racer i know that's gonna happen now! Thanks for that two pack link for the jedi knight games didn't know they were doing one for these can't wait!

MulderYuffie

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic